This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Turles article.
Turles in Dragon Ball Online
Note: This is mostly directed at a certain anonymous user. However, anyone's free to reply.
I have yet to see any proof that Turles is going to be in the game. I want some solid proof. And I don't mean "but he's on the article's page!" I'm getting tired of people putting false information in this Wiki without verifying it. My biggest concern is that Akira Toriyama is overseeing the project himself which more than likely means filler characters or movie characters won't be appearing. For this reason, saying Turles is going to be in it isn't like saying Piccolo or Goku is in the game. That aside, we DO have proof of not only Piccolo, Goku, and Trunks will be in the game, but we also have Vegeta, as WELL as Raditz. Yet, there has been NO proof of Turles being anywhere NEAR Dragon Ball Online. I'm not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE, giving the fickleness of time travel. Just not very likely.
Now I ask you, albeit slightly agitated... You show me Turles or you kindly stop saying "he'll be there".17:57, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
relation to Kakarot
Depending on the dub, Turles is stated to be goku's brother,should we in some way state this? --Silver Sinspawn 05:55, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
- Any lore is worth noting if it can be cited, but this character is more about artistry. He represents alternative history, the might-have-been saiyan warrior Goku, and that's really all there is to say about it. And of course that's why he's popular and cool. 126.96.36.199 20:41, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I have a theory on why Turles looks like Goku. as Bardock was sent through time and faced Chilled Freiza's Grandfather he had another son. thich is turles. i know this is most likely unconnon but so is the movie the tree of might (i think as i cant place it anywhere in the DBZ Series). what do poeple think? - Vigilante_SA
One game uses this name for a technique Vegeta uses. Another uses it for a different technique which Turles uses. Since they are from equally valid sources, please do not remove the technqiue from this page, lest we give favor to one game over another. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 12:30, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
- No,The Meteor burst is just a name in the game. The actual Technique is the Pulse Drive. The Meteor Burst is a technique used by Vegeta. The Link leads to a page with NO information about turles. The proper page has the correct info --Silver Sinspawn 18:46, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
Legitimate references are more highly regarded on encyclopedic sources like this one than other non-referencing pages, like some on this site. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:49, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
where is it
where is the trivia my favorite char has no trivia
why does it matter? Turles is too awesome to have trivia.... --Silver Sinspawn 05:04, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
good point lol
I wonder if Turles and Vegeta know each other, and if so who do you guys think will win if they fought? 188.8.131.52 05:34, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
Is there a reason they call Him Raditz in the swedish dub? Also, what do they call Raditz in the swedish dub?
New infobox imageI think this picture looks really cool, plus its a full body shot, which is always prefered here. Finally the pose fits Turles' personallity perfectly, with the cockyness and such. Kikoho-sama 21:24, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Turles Development Citation?
"Toei Animation stated that Turles's physical similarities to Goku are not coincidental, and that Turles was intended as an alternate version of him."
Can anyone varify where this comes from? Both out of curiosity and I feel that things like this should be cited.
184.108.40.206 07:38, August 31, 2012 (UTC)Zet
One of the very few things that help to tell Goku and Turles apart is their slight difference in hairstyle, which Turles is given at least two 'devil horns'. The thing is, don't you think it should be mentioned somewhere that for some reason, his horns were excluded for his appearance in 'Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans'. In every other appearance, Turles still has them.220.127.116.11 11:39, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
I was wondering if anyone was going to add Turles' personality to this page.(18.104.22.168 22:21, December 23, 2012 (UTC))
Has anyone ever actually explained how Turles came across the seed of the Tree of Might?
If so, then it should probably be added to his biography.
Ok Bardock ssj2 says that Turles's armor sometimes shows up purple. I asked him where when I undone his edit and notified him to use the talk page he left a message on my talk page instead of her. My question was where does it show up purple. He also clearly does not follow the rules since he edited the page again after leaving a message on my talk page.
- I think it is gray, and only looks purple in certain lighting. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:23, September 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Turles armor is seen purple in lightining areas, but sometimes also in dark areas (For example the first picture on the Turles page. Bardock ssj2 (talk) 08:05, September 24, 2014 (UTC)
- His armor is always grey it shows up purple in certain lighting. His armor never appears purple.
May we have a link on all information about him in "Concept..." topic? Especially on information about alternate version of Goku.--Date 08:14, November 22, 2015 (UTC)