This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Uub article.
Move to Uub? Edit
I makes more sense to move this page to Uub as that is what's commonly accepted in Japan... i think. Recommend move. Sasuke9031 22:11, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Lets let that wait till we finish discussion on Forum:Naming Scheme. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Nov 20, 2007 @ 06:35 (UTC)
We need a picture of Uub not Majuub. --Kuriza 03:37, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
what if oob has a serious fear of cofee jawbreakers? 2/20/09
Why is the fused form called Majuub? Neither of them is a Majin (any more), and the fused beings name is usually a fusion of the two individuals e.g. Goku + Vegeta = Gogeta. So shouldn't Buu + Uub = Buub? Presumably pronounced "boob"
- I had the same comical thought a while back. (Perhaps Uubuu would be a bit more appropriate, considering it doesn't have any preexisting definitions. :-D) However, Majin is being established as a race — not exclusively a creature controlled by Babidi, so technically speaking, it could still be said that Buu was a Majin. -- 06:14, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
What do you mean by " A YouTube"?!Vegerot 18:51, 15 May 2009 (UTC)!
- We aren't allowing youtube/google video links. And any other video links on the pages. Sorry. - 20:02, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
What is the pages?Vegerot 23:02, 15 May 2009 (UTC)!
- Are you trying to be funny? The pages are the articles. Any article about characters such as Uub, whom you tried to add a video link to. That's what we aren't allowing. - 23:23, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Sorry I am not followingVegerot 11:26, 17 May 2009 (UTC)!
SSJ2AJB What he means is that we can't allow any video links on any articles or pages.
Then why is there evan an option for videos? Vegerot 15:15, 17 May 2009 (UTC) !
SSJ2AJB Well to be honest, I don't really know. But all I know is that we can't allow them. There have been a few videos that some users uploaded, but the videos were deleted by administrators. I think the only thing that is showing something happening and is allowed on the wikia is images.
WHat if like you create a music video or something that is COMPLETELY you work? Would you be allowed to post it then?! Vegerot 15:33, 17 May 2009 (UTC) !
- Obviously NOT. What part of no videos are allowed to be posted on the articles do you not understand? - 16:34, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
You could have just said no. Now you are making me cry! BOO HOO!Vegerot 16:40, 17 May 2009 (UTC)!
majuub power equal to Goten & Trunks & Gohan Edit
When uub offered to fuse with Goten, Gohan, Trunks....Gohan did not state that he was to weak for them to fuse with him just that he was injured so if he was full power he would be able to fuse with one of them indicating majuub power level is as Powerful as either Goten, Trunks, Gohan...that should be put in his power section. (GotenSSJ16 22:35, February 18, 2010 (UTC))
2. This means nothing, Toei Animation kind parts like these in GT. Gohan can't turn "Ultimate" while Goten and Trunks could atleast have fused to help fight off Omega, they wouldn't be able to defeat him, but they could atleast have helped Gogeta stop fooling around... 3. I think the reason they told Uub to rest and get full power was because Goten/Trunks/Gohan wouldn't have to decrease their power level as much to match his 4. Write with good grammar when you wan't to edit a page, "Dosent" really isn't a word Dyas 12:12, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
i see what you mean majuub would have to be full power For Goten/Trunks/Gohan to decrease their powerlevel down to his so his only slightly.. but since he was so injured they would Have to decrease their power level dramatically. (GotenSSJ16 22:35, February 18, 2010 (UTC))
- I try my best not to compare either way. In the end it will be speculation and it's better not to have any comparison of unconfirmed powers instead of trying to speculate. The only way something makes it into an article is if it happens onscreen, otherwise, we try our best to avoid any "guy 1 is stronger than guy 2, therefore guy 1 is probably stronger than guy 3" scenarios. It would all be what-if. So, in that regard, I don't know who's stronger, nor does it even matter. - 14:50, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- What are you talking about GotenSSJ16?Your saying even if Majuub was at full power he be weaker than Goten and Trunks and Gohan?Majuub is stronger than all 3 of them in their SSJ forms.Did you not see how when Rildo was beating up Gohan? Then Uub killed Rildo in one blast? Or how Majuub was able to put up a fight against baby while Baby not even trying did one blast and almost killed Gohan,Goten and Trunks?I dont think you seen any of that because all indicate Majuub is stronger than SSJ3Goku(GT) as SSJ3Goku(GT) was on par with Base Baby Vegeta while Majuub was able to hold his own against Super Baby Vegeta 2 who is much stronger than his base self.Lssj4 15:13, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
Iv'e just noticed that (What I believe) is that Uub's circumstance may be unintentionaly stereotypical. He is a reincarnation of someone and his ethnic backround is hinted at Hindi descent (similar to Nam). Hinduisim, as some already know, revolves around the belief in reincarnation. It probably isn't anything, but I am just throwing it out there. Brolythelegend 03:06, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
Better Picture Edit
Does anyone have a better, possibly full-body picture of Uub that we could use as the infobox picture? The one we have now isn't very representative and I haven't been able to find a good one to replace it with in my collection. 05:06, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Would Daikaioh be a fusee/absorbee of Uub, considering that Uub fused with Fat Buu while Fat Buu was fused with Daikaioh. I'm not certain if it counts or not, but we did do it for the Kami page. Destructivedisk 06:28, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I would say no because Uub is the reincarnation of Kid Buu as opposed to Fat Buu. Kid Buu was not fused with anyone. 06:39, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
I understand that, but Uub ended up fusing with Majin Buu to creat Majuub, at which point he would fuse with someone who was fused with Daikaioh, correct? I might not be making any sense, though. I haven't watched much GT. Destructivedisk 06:51, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Hehe, yeah GT doesn't really take those kind of things into consideration correctly a lot of the time. I think including it may only serve to confuse readers if we include it. Hehe, Gt does that sometimes :P. 07:08, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
Uub's origin Edit
Does Uub knw that he was Buu once? I am such a me 16:54, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
- He was probably told. Shakuran13 02:57, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
I know the question I'm answering was deleted, but judging by his features and background, Uub seems to be South Asian. Shakuran13 02:56, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Asia doesn't exist in Dragon World, nor do any other real-world regions. This reminds me of when people ask the same question about Goku, since in addition to there not being real-life countries in Dragon World, Goku's an alien, lol : ) -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 04:30, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Uub looks like he's african american to me Nikon23 15:45, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
At the end of Z Goku first says that he's gonna train Uub to uphold peace in the world if anything happens to him, then Goku says he really wants to train Uub for a rematch on the next page. Did he lie about training him to uphold peace? I'm currently arguing with someone about this so I need some of your insight, DBWiki. Tokeupdude 14:45, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Probably a lot of both, just my opinion. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:23, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
- There is no separate Majuub article, that info is located here. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:31, July 29, 2012 (UTC)