Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the links leading to this says Bulma Jnr. Not saying it is, just mentioning the fact Admiral/Ambassador Paul 12:53, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
just to point this out
I've removed this from the main section:
She does not exist Future Trunks alternate Timeline because vegeta died and Bulla was never born.
For two reasons
One: Bad Grammar
Two: It insinuates Bulla as her Ancestor when there's no proof, although if we go on Hair color alone it is possible. But that's for a trivia section not the main --Jono R 17:53, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
According to the end credits in the dub of the final episode of Dragon Ball GT, her name is Bulma Leigh I don't recall seeing that. --KiumaruHamachi 17:12, April 4, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- Agreed. In fact, I don't recall there being ANY credits at the end of GT's final episode. It just said THE END. --==> DragonBall.Z GT Goku Talk Contributions. 18:45, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought so. Anyways, it sounds fanon. --KiumaruHamachi 18:46, April 5, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
I am in an agreement also. Looks like the user was mistaken.18:59, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
If you didn't recall seeing it that's probably because you didn't bother to pay attention to the credits in every single episode..... It's not exactly something that's noticeable unless you look for it.- Kellen Engen 20:41, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Toriyama did not state her name... their were no credits at the end of GT it just said The End. --KiumaruHamachi 23:21, July 31, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
I never said it was officially stated by Toriyama. I said it was in the Funimation dub after the last episode. I swear to God. I KNOW that it was in the original Funimation version, maybe it wasn't in the season brick release but I'm pretty sure it was too. There WERE credits after the last episode in the Funi version.- Kellen Engen 23:55, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Than we need some prove. --KiumaruHamachi 23:56, July 31, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
Very well, hold on one second, I'll take pics, so there's no doubt in your mind.- Kellen Engen 00:11, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
ok, than we'll change Bulma's name and Vegeta (Jr)'s name. --KiumaruHamachi 00:11, August 1, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
Here it is:Over there, if you enlarge you'll see it very clearly. I'm currently uploading a video to youtube too so that you can see that these credits were from the end of episode 64. Don't you just hate how a computer works perfectly fine all month and then the internet crashes right when you get in an important conversation like this.... Anyway here it is.- Kellen Engen 00:43, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
Okay i know when im beat u win. --KiumaruHamachi 00:44, August 1, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
I made an error oops! KiumaruHamachi 00:55, August 1, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
Okay, the video is uploaded to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqXTvs5aX98
Please read the description on the vid. I only plan to leave this vid up for about a week so that anyone on the wiki here who questions it can see the video. This vid doesn't really sync up with my other videos, it's just a special occasion. And I also checked, it DOES say Bulma Leigh in the credits in the Season Bricks, (season 2). Hopefully you can take my word for that. Anyway, glad this is cleared up.- Kellen Engen 01:19, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
It sounds like fanon and i don't rember credits either but who know it could just be on dvd and we have picture proof here so we have to assume that it is correct, now shouldn't we change the name to Bulma Leigh however about Vegeta jr most children take there father's last name and we only know his mother's last name so we keep vegeta jr but get bulma leigh.
If her name in the credits is Bulma Leigh, shouldn't her name be changed to that instead of Vegeta Jr's mother?
No! I think her name should be changed to Bulma Jr. so people would know that she's related to the Brief family. If her it was Bulma Leigh, people would think that she's one of the Bulmas in West city not realated to Bulma.
not even a sayian
it is very well possible that vegeta jr mother (VJM) is not even related to the sayian race. lets say this- trunks had a son. then that son got married to a human women and they had a son. then that son married VGM and gave birth to little vegeta, giving him the name "vegeta JR" as a dedication to the orignal vegeta. just a thought... Paula :D 22:35, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
i so disagree with this because she is related to trunks. She has spiky hair and named after Bulma. I disagree that she is not related to trunks. One reason, she is president of capsule corp. Second, she is named after Bulma and even resembles her!
is it possible that she maybe lass saiyan because trunks and bra where older then pan. Or could it be possible that she is more sayan because trunks or bra had kids later like vegeta and bulma? -SuperSaiyanKrillin
Wonder if she can be a Super Saiyan?, after all, She DOES have a little bit of saiyan blood in her, it would be like Bulma as a Super saiyan cause she almost looks just like Bulma- Kuzey457 03:15, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
We have no proof so we can't assume from apearence we have to mention both possiblites.
This topic should be deleted. There is no use talking about it. We already know that she is a saiyan because she has spiky hair and has a son that resembles Vegeta.
I think she is a filler character because her appearance was kinda pointless, no offense. All she did was cheer for her son. Recoom!Butta!Jheese!Gurd!Ginyu!Ginyu Toksentai!......... 19:24, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
Is it possible that VGM can also transform into a Super Saiyan? Because her son was able to do it, I think she might have the ability but she never used it.
I dont know! Maybe it is possible.
No! Because she couldn't get angry enough, where did you get this topic from?
Well, she's part saiyan and her son could do it!
I'm thinking it's probably because she's female, I don't know. But I wish she could become a super saiyan! Who says female saiyans aren't strong enough?
I do! I don't think she should transform because she works as president in the Capsule Corp.
Trunks or Bulla
Is Vegeta Jr.'s mother or Bulma Leigh descended through Trunks or Bulla? I think it's most likely Trunks because:
A. She is president of the Capsule Corp.
B. Bulla is only a year older than Pan or a year younger, depends on the two timelines. If she was descended through Bulla, then VGM would be the daughter of Bulla. And we know that the parent of Goku Jr. is Gohan's grandchild, not child. So it would mess up the storyline because Vegeta Jr. would be a generation above Goku Jr.
C. Also, Vegeta Jr. and Trunks can transform into super saiyans. Bulla can't, so we know it's more likely that VGM is Trunk's descendant not Bulla's.
- Oh my... Good point! I had to do some serious thinking on B. for a minute. But I totally got it now! —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
I think Bulla is most likely their ancestor, not Trunks. Trunks is Goku Jr's grandfather. Goten had a son with Valese and that son married Bra. —This unsigned comment was made by SuperMaron (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
- Everyone, please sign your posts. This thing reads as a jumbled mess and looks like someone is talking to themself otherwise. I mean okay, that anon is pretending to be two different people, but you get the point. In any case, women can have children for a very long age range, so having descendents the same age several generations later is not very convincing proof of anything. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:02, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
- why isn't this page just called Bulma Leigh? yet we call the illusion saiyans Scarface and Shorty from the funimation english credits of Dragon Ball Z. how can you really confuse Bulma Brief with Bulma Leigh? Nikon23 11/23/2014 7:11PM
- If you decide to change the name in-article, make sure you change the overall article title as well. Thanks. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:27, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
- In that case let me know. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:53, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
Then change it already, Nikon won't stop until you do.19:01, November 25, 2014 (UTC)