Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first use of telekinesis is seen when General Blue uses his Look into my eyes! technique while fighting with Krillin and Goku. He uses it to pin them down and disable their movements, but Goku manages to break free as soon as Blue is distracted by a mouse. General Blue later uses telekinesis on ropes to tie up Goku and his friends at Kame House. He later uses his paralyzing technique on Goku once again, but ends up being headbutted by Arale Norimaki. Blue later attempts to use it on Mercenary Tao, but Tao revealed himself to be unaffected by it.
Telekinesis is later seen twice during the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament by Chiaotzu. Chiaotzu uses telekinesis in his match against Krillin, to directly attack Krillin's internal organs without touching him. Later in the tournament, during Goku's match against Tien Shinhan, Chiaotzu is ordered by Master Shen to repeatedly paralyze Goku and hold him in place with his telekinesis.
Vegeta shows another use of this technique on the planet Arlia where he kills the Arlian king by lifting a big number of stones and throwing them at him. At the same time Piccolo trains by lifting and putting back whole pyramids (he eventually makes a mistake, detonating one of them and causing a major earthquake). King Kai uses telekinesis to train Goku in using the Spirit Bomb. Goku later uses telekinesis while in a hospital bed by lifting water out of a glass, but is interrupted by Chi-Chi, which makes him lose concentration and he spills it on his head.
Since both the protagonists and their opponents quickly grow considerably stronger later in the series, telekinesis is mostly used to move inanimate objects (such as Dragon Balls like Frieza and Captain Ginyu do). Guldo realized he had psychic powers as a kid and he was a real brat, using his powers to lift up girls' skirts and steal whatever toys he wanted. Guldo uses telekinesis in the series in order to paralyze Krillin and Gohan, and then to lift a tree trunk skewer in order to perform his Guldo Special. Chiaozu uses a Psychic Attack to defeat Guldo on King Kai's planet, sending the Ginyu Force member plummeting down to Hell. Over the course of the next sagas, telekinesis becomes even more common; Frieza not only uses telekinesis to move around boulders during his fight against Goku, but also later kills Krillin by using telekinesis. He pulls him up in the air, and makes a crushing gesture with his hand, causing Krillin to explode.
While King Cold and his crew search through the debris of Namek's remains, King Cold, angered at the thought that his son could have been destroyed by a mere planet's explosion, telekinetically shatters his spaceship's cockpit window, making Fisshi, one of his soldier, fall into space.
In Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!, Future Trunks uses telekinesis to free himself from an avalanche caused by Android 14's Murder Ball on the glacier and attack the androids with blocks of ice. In Dragon Ball Z movie 9, Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound, Bujin used his telekinetic technique called Psychic Blaze to attack Gohan with giant cubes and giant clock hands.
In Dragon Ball Z movie 10, Dragon Ball Z: Broly - Second Coming, Broly used a similar attack to telekinesis on Goten, choking him. Supreme Kai uses this technique during the match between Kibito and Gohan, and it is powerful enough to hold down Gohan at his Super Saiyan 2 form. Janemba displays this ability in his giant form, when he uses it to trap Goku within colorful stones so he could perform Illusion Smash.
In Dragon Ball GT, Bon Para uses telekinesis to steal the Black Star Dragon Ball Goku, Pan and Trunks secure on planet Gelbo. Mutchy uses telekinesis to fight; he not only moves objects with it, but allows the object to seemingly come to life and attack his opponents. This is shown in his battle against Goku and Trunks.
Supportive and restraining techniques based on psycho-telekinesis
- Hell's Buster – A team attack used by Frieza and Cell to punish Goku in Hell.
- Imprisonment Ball – A psychic energy sphere used by Frieza to capture and "play" with Goku.
- Look into my eyes! – This version is General Blue's special telekinetic technique. It allows him to temporarily paralyze people so they do not move when he is attacking them. His aura is blue while using it.
- Paralysis – A telekinetic maneuver used by Guldo to disable the movements of his opponents creating a dark navy blue nebula around them. Guldo uses this technique against Krillin and Gohan on Namek.
- Psychic Spark – This version is one of Chiaotzu's telekinetic attacks. It is used to incapacitate the opponent for an opening for attack.
- Psycho Thread – This technique is summarized in wires of psychic energy that paralyze and weaken the opponent. It is used by Bujin, Bido and Zangya.
- Sealed Light Beam – A telekinetic technique used by Garlic Jr. to shrink the size and imprison Mr. Popo and Kami into crystal orbs made of psychic energy.
Offensive and defensive techniques based on psycho-telekinesis
- Guldo Special – An attack used by Guldo with which he paralyzes his opponents, and then, impales them with a tree trunk skewer which is thrown by a strong psychic impulse.
- Psycho Javelin – In Battle of Z, Guldo does not paralyze his victims, and only uses telekinesis to levitate and throw the large skewer to hit them.
- Haretsu Majyutsu – Method of torture and death used Babidi. This technique consists of psychically increase the blood pressure of his victim until it explodes.
- "I Won't Let You Escape with Your Life!" – A Frieza's explosive technique used against Krillin in retaliation for Goku's Large Spirit Bomb surprise attack.
- Psychic Attack – A psychic energy sphere attack used by Chiaotzu.
- Psycho Barrier – A energy shield-type technique performed with the assistance of the telekinetic powers. It is used by Cooler and Bojack.
- Psychic Blaze – This is a telekinetic attack used by Bujin. He uses his telekinetic powers to attack his opponent with objects such as two giant clock hands.
- Psychic Bomber – A psychic energy sphere used by Dr. Myuu to blast their targets at long distances.
- Psychic Rock Throw – This is a technique used by some characters that practice and specialize in the use of telekinesis or psychokinesis.
- Psychic Whip – A psychic exploding wave used by Vegeta and Vegito Butōden series.
Ki Blasts techniques controlled via psycho-telekinesis
Main article: Ki Blast
- Bending Kamehameha – Martial artists and spiritualists like Goku, Krillin and Ghost Buus can control Kamehamehas several meters away at a great speed through telekinesis.
- Death Junk – A guided energy sphere barrage used by Mecha Frieza in Supersonic Warriors 2. This attack made from four energy balls.
- Nightmare Blast – An alternative version of Frieza's attack in the same game. This attack made from six energy balls.
- Death Saucer – A version of Krillin's Destructo Disk used by Frieza and Cell which can be guided over long distances by movements of hands or simply eye contact.
- Energy Ballet – A guided energy sphere used by Fasha which has the property to discharge an energy wave barrage down on his targets.
- Energy Mine – A guided energy sphere barrage used by Android 18 in Supersonic Warriors 2.
- Eraser Shock – Six energy spheres used by Ghost Raichi which, psychokinetically, unite into a single energy sphere to be immediately thrown then.
- Galactic Donut – A large energy ring which, with movement of hands, can be directed to either side. Gotenks uses this technique against Super Buu,
- Hellzone Grenade – A guided version of the Scatter Shot used by Piccolo (against Android 17) and Vegeta (against Super Buu).
- Scattering Bullet – A Krillin's energy wave/energy wave barrage, that unlike the Double Tsuihikidan, can be controlled by the Human without necessarily being touching it/manipulating it with his hands.
- Spirit Ball – A controllable energy sphere used by Yamcha.
- Super Spirit Ball – A more powerful version of Yamcha's special attack.
- Twin Dragon Shot – Two controllable Kamehamehas that are manifested in form of energy spheres. This tachnique is used by Goku (against Frieza and Pikkon) and Gohan (against Dabura).