The Evil of Men (逃げろサタン!!怒りの魔人ブウ出現, Nigero Satan!! Ikari no Majin Bū Shutsugen) is the first episode of the Fusion Saga and the two hundred fifty-fourth overall episode in the original dubbed and the uncut Dragon Ball Z series. The episode first aired on February 1, 1995. Its original American air date was October 14, 2002.
This episode starts off with Majin Buu and Mr. Satan looking up at Van Zant and Smitty. Van Zant fires a rocket towards Majin Buu, but Majin Buu is untouched and Mr. Satan is nowhere to be seen (apparently jumping out of the way). Suddenly Mr. Satan kicks Van Zant and his mate off the cliff, and discovers that Majin Buu's puppy is not dead. Majin Buu heals the dog, and the two celebrate.
At Kami's Lookout, Piccolo confronts Goten and Trunks on why they have been neglecting their training. Majin Buu rebuilds his house and shapes it like a dog, and the two have a relaxing bath, but Majin Buu almost drowns Mr. Satan not knowing he needs to breathe. After that, Mr. Satan ponders on things when he looks at the picture of him faking his triumph over Buu. After considering the fact that he made him good, he tears the picture in pieces, realizing he no longer needs it anymore.
Mr. Satan then cooks dinner for Majin Buu, but Van Zant appears in the window. After some talking, Mr. Satan charges Van Zant, only to get shot by him. Majin Buu gets really angry and steam that Buu is unable to control begins to erupt from the holes in his head. He then tries to heal Mr. Satan. He succeeds but can not stop his anger. He then tells Mr. Satan to get far away from here and Mr. Satan flees with the puppy. In a giant puff of steam a new Majin Buu appears. He flies up to Van Zant, who tries to shoot this new Evil Buu, but it has no effect on him, and Van Zant is killed. Evil Buu approaches the good Majin Buu, and begins arguing with him as Mr. Satan watches in horror.
- Bee is ruthlessly injured by Van Zant, but is healed by Majin Buu.
- Mr. Satan is mortally wounded by Van Zant, but is healed by Majin Buu.
- The pure evil side of Majin Buu separates from the pure good side.
"Now, tell me a little about this Bulma lady. I hope that she isn't a little too old now, is she? Well, as long as she's got enough spunk left, she'll do for me. After being trapped in that sword, I'll settle for just about anything. Know what I mean?"
- This episode picked up where "I Kill No More" had left off.
- There is a short clip of Majin Buu awaiting his food at one point, from afar he is holding a spoon, but when the camera closes in it becomes a fork.
- Dende appears as a young Namekian again while he is discussing matters of Buu and Mr. Satan with Piccolo.
- In the anime, Buu repairs the house with more clay. However, in the original manga, the house remains destroyed.