The Pirate Treasure (やった!お宝発見, Yatta! Otakara Hakken; lit. "Alright! The Treasure is Discovered") is the seventh episode of the General Blue Saga and the fifty-second episode in the Dragon Ball series. The episode first aired on February 25, 1987.
Bulma and Krillin continue swimming. General Blue follows them. Goku continues running in the wrong direction. The cave was closing in on Goku but he kept going. He finds a trapdoor and falls through it. He falls on a bouncy thing which is an octopus named Octopapa.
Meanwhile, General Blue, Bulma, and Krillin make it to the surface (General Blue stays in the water so he will not be seen). There are three treasure chests. But when they get there, a statue turns on by itself. Octopapa tries to hit Goku with his tentacles but none hit him. The octopus grabs him and says he is going to eat him.
The statue throws swords everywhere. Bulma hides. Krillin gets one of the swords out of the ground and hits the other swords with it. One comes out of its face and heades for Krillin. The octopus tenderizes Goku. Goku gets a large rock and throws it at his snout thinking it is his mouth. Octopapa destroys it and then shows Goku his mouth. He is ready to eat. Krillin knocks the sword away. The statue is out of swords. Krillin checks the middle chest. A pirate dummy comes out and shoots bullets. Goku manages to do one more attack: the Kamehameha, which defeats and roasts Octopapa. Goku is starving and decides to eat it.
The dummy runs out of bullets. Bulma heads for another chest. It has a key in it. They see a key hole in the statue. They put it in and gold comes out. General Blue then comes out of the water to get the gold. Bulma instantly declares her attraction for General Blue, although Blue does not concur with her feelings as he does not pay her any mind. Krillin decided to fight him.
While Goku is eating, he hears noises of Krillin getting hurt. He goes in the water to get to him. General Blue pounds Krillin and bangs him into walls. Krillin manages to throw one kick in the face. General Blue is crying since it hurt his "beautiful" face, and gets angry. He is so angry, he uses his telekinetic technique, called Look into my eyes!, so Krillin will not be able to move. General Blue bangs him into walls, and then gets a rock to kill Krillin. Bulma tries once more to seduce Blue, but Blue expresses disgust, citing that her actions will give him nightmares. Realizing that her attempts will not work, she tries to intimidate Blue by claiming her being powerful, but Blue threatens her in turn before deciding to kill Krillin first due to his earlier injury. After a few interruptions, Goku arrives. As the fight is about to begin, the room begins to shake.
- Some of the shots of Goku show him running down a hallway curving counter-clockwise, when he is in fact running clockwise. Another shot shows a branch in the hallway behind him.
- What Krillin did exactly to the statue isn't elaborated on; he is not holding his original sword when the scene cuts back to him, so he most likely whacked the statue's sword away like he did earlier before throwing his into the statue's head.
- The scenes with General Blue encountering Krillin and Bulma are altered in the dub to omit their accusations of Blue being homosexual. In order:
- After Blue ignores Bulma's advances with some fear, Bulma calls Blue a "prude," while Krillin teases that Blue "scares easily for a big guy."
- After Blue starts complaining about his nosebleed, Krillin commented that Blue is weird.
- When Bulma fails again to seduce Blue, she then starts pretending that she is a "powerful sumo wrestler" rather than saying she is a man.
- In his fight with General Blue, Krillin becomes the first person to make him bleed in combat.