FANDOM

7,414 Pages

  • Hey, I'm wondering who's your guy's favorite character in the tournament of power. Only characters that made their debut in the tournament count, so no one on team Universe 7 counts, and no one on Universe 6's team in the tournament of Destroyers would count either. I would love to hear your answers, so please tell me who your favorite new character in the tournament of power is!

      Loading editor
    • Caulifla, Maji=Kayo, Cus, Marcarita, Caway, Ganos, Cocotte, Dyspo, Jiren

        Loading editor
    • My favorite new character is Zamasu, even though he is a rip off of several other characters. Becasue man, every new character except for Beerus and Whis are underdeveloped and one-dimesional. I literally hate all of the characters in the Tournament of Power because they all suck. None of them appeals to me in any way.

        Loading editor
    • Well Kale did develop as a character, though I still don't like her.

        Loading editor
    • Obuni, Maji Kayo, Jimeze and Caulifla.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote: Well Kale did develop as a character, though I still don't like her.

      I have to agree with you. She is developed a lot, but I just don't really like her. I kinda hate how they used the uncontrollable Super Saiyan form, and I don't really like the Universe 6 Saiyans in general. The Universe 7 Saiyans are just way better.

        Loading editor
    • Trio De Dangers, Maji Kayo, Toppo, Dyspo and Obuni. Mostly the Trio De Dangers.

        Loading editor
    • Basil, Lavender, The Preecho, Maji Kayo, Dyspo, Toppo, Kettol, Jirasen, Dr. Rota, Saonel, Paparoni, Nigrisshi, Hermila, Prum and Majora

        Loading editor
    • jiren and only jiren.

        Loading editor
    • kamikaze fireballs, vikal, maji kayo, cocotte, toppo, tupper, hit

        Loading editor
    • Ea, Belmod, Cus, Obuni, Dr. Rota, Dyspo, Toppo, Maji= Kayo, Caulifla, The Famous You(I mean KamiTuber, you get it)Tuber who has 100 million Subs... Gowasu(!!!), Rumsshi and that's it.

        Loading editor
    • Kunshi, Narirama, Katpesra, Paparoni, Hermilla, Prum, Damom, Gamisaras, Ganos, Murichim, Rubalt, Obuni, Maji Kayo, Saonel and Pirina.

        Loading editor
    • Dyspo and Bergamo if we are not counting Universe 7 members.

      on a side note its quite intresting that Dyspo is so popular considering his design is based off beerus

        Loading editor
    • I think Dyspo is popular because he's quite unique as a speedster. The closest we ever had to that was Butta, who quickly got overshadowed by Goku.

        Loading editor
    • Butta? :S

        Loading editor
    • Thats actually how his Japanese name was spelled due to being a pun on "butter". The dub changed it to Burter.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, him. I don't know the transliterated spellings for every character. On a personal note, it baffles me that you or anyone else would use transliterated Japanese spelling on an English wiki, when any random person is much more likely to know the English dub's spellings.

        Loading editor
    • I read the manga and those names just stuck with me.

        Loading editor
    • Fair enough.

        Loading editor
    • Jiren, the most powerful being in the multiverse after the great priest

      And the U6 saiyans.

        Loading editor
    • Borareta, Maji=Kayo, Jiren, Dr. Rota and Vikal.

        Loading editor
    • just Tournament of Power? 

      Maji Kayo, Jiren, Rubalt, Toppo, Cabba, Hit, Obuni, Shosa, Chappil, Jirasen (disappointed=( )

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote: I think Dyspo is popular because he's quite unique as a speedster. The closest we ever had to that was Butta, who quickly got overshadowed by Goku.

      I agree with you, that is probably why he is popular. I like Dyspo too, but I don't really like Dyspo's personality. I also don't like how he was almost eliminated multiple times, but was saved by his teammates. Dyspo is reckless and likes to pick fights, while his fighting style is linear. So after people fight him for a bit, they know how to beat him. I guess I would like him better if he wasn't saved from elimination by teammates so many times(By Kunshi from Hit, and Jiren from Maji Kayo), and if he just got eliminated. It would make him look less weak.

        Loading editor
    • I'm also noticing that a lot of you like Maji Kayo and Obuni. I like them too, and Maji Kayo is one of my favorite, if not favorite, new character in the tournament of power. I'm just curious why you guys like Maji Kayo and Obuni.

        Loading editor
    • And what you guys think makes them popular.

        Loading editor
    • MehQueen25
      MehQueen25 removed this reply because:
      IDK
      20:10, February 18, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Maji Kayo's popularity would be because of his really hax liquid metamorphosing abilities. He invokes Buu, except he has it to an even greater extent.

        Loading editor
    • Maji Kayo, Trio de Dangers, Jiren,  Hyssop, Obuni, Dr. Rota, Nigrisshi, Hermila, Toppo, Jimeze, Kunshi, Vuon, Jium, Ganos, Damom, Zirloin, The New Namekians, and Gamisaras

      Favorite new god of destruction: Quietla or Geene

        Loading editor
    • I like the Kamikaze Fireballs, though Ribrianne is starting to get obnoxious. I also like Jimeze, Obuni, Paparoni, The Trio De Danger, Hop, Dr. Rota, Ganos, Sorrel, and Vikal

        Loading editor
    • yeah. that tin hatted terrapin?

        Loading editor
    • Frieza1500 wrote:
      though Ribrianne is starting to get obnoxious. 

      She's one of the most hypocritical characters in the series.

      Edit: "I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is" - Goku, Forest Gump

        Loading editor
    • Frieza1500 wrote: I like the Kamikaze Fireballs, though Ribrianne is starting to get obnoxious.

      Yeah she's pretty annoying. I hate how she keeps losing to Vegeta and Goku, but not getting eliminated. I would like her much better if she was eliminated by now.

        Loading editor
    • Brah, WHICH G.O.D WOULD LET A MORTAL BECOME A GOD!!!!! Plus I wish I could see Ribrianne gettin' slapped over and over, she needs to 'go bye' 

        Loading editor
    • I would like Jiren to lose by ripping her in half.

        Loading editor
    • MehQueen25 wrote: Brah, WHICH G.O.D WOULD LET A MORTAL BECOME A GOD!!!!! Plus I wish I could see Ribrianne gettin' slapped over and over, she needs to 'go bye' 

      Yeah, most of the Gods seem to be disturbed about things like that. Also it's getting really annoying how she keeps coming close to elimination, but getting saved. I feel similar about Dyspo, but it's getting more annoying with her because she's not even giving Goku and Vegeta a hard time, and they keep beating her.

        Loading editor
    • I hope the last line she hears before her elimination is "I'd love you to die"

        Loading editor
    • She's so hypocritical. She keeps saying how love is the most important force, and how everyone should have love, when she mercilessly killed two people just because they said she was weak!

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:

      Frieza1500 wrote: I like the Kamikaze Fireballs, though Ribrianne is starting to get obnoxious.

      Yeah she's pretty annoying. I hate how she keeps losing to Vegeta and Goku, but not getting eliminated. I would like her much better if she was eliminated by now.

      Yep, we found ourselves the Jar Jar Binks of DB.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:

      EH28 wrote:

      Frieza1500 wrote: I like the Kamikaze Fireballs, though Ribrianne is starting to get obnoxious.

      Yeah she's pretty annoying. I hate how she keeps losing to Vegeta and Goku, but not getting eliminated. I would like her much better if she was eliminated by now.

      Yep, we found ourselves the Jar Jar Binks of DB.

      That would be Pilaf

        Loading editor
    • Which team do you guys think has the best characters?

        Loading editor
    • Team Universe 7 of course....is that even a question? 😕😕😕

        Loading editor
    • Lol I knew people would say that. What about besides Team Universe 7?

        Loading editor
    • None cause they all suck. No character depth in them at all. 😂😂😂

        Loading editor
    • Alright, that's your opinion I guess, but some people think otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • It would be nice if they go more in depth on the characters in the Tournament instead of just focusing on the Universe 6 Saiyans though.

        Loading editor
    • Either Universe 6, Universe 4, or Universe 11. Although all of them have a mix of good and bad characters.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I agree. Universe 6 is ok, but I dislike the U6 Saiyans, Universe 2 has some cool people like Hermila, but they kinda get ruined by Ribrianne. I like most of the fighters on Team Universe 3, 9, and 4 though.

        Loading editor
    • Team Universe 11 has some pretty good characters too.

        Loading editor
    • Kahseral, Kunshi and Toppo are my favourites from U11.

        Loading editor
    • Mine are Jiren, Toppo, Kunshi, and Kettol.

        Loading editor
    • They're keeping Dyspo in, he's ok, but I don't like how many times he was about to get eliminated, but wasn't.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: Kahseral, Kunshi and Toppo are my favourites from U11.

      How can you like Kaheseral when he barely did anything besides act like a cocky brat? And all Kunshi did was sacrifice himself for Dyspo and get his a** kicked by Hit.

        Loading editor
    • Not a fan from Dyspo honestly and thanks to Jiren, Hit is no longer around to kick his ass. Goku will be busy fighting Caulifla and Kale plus he is still recovering so I can only hope 17 rings him out.

        Loading editor
    • I wish Maji Kayo eliminated Dyspo a few episodes back.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:

      Skar800 wrote: Kahseral, Kunshi and Toppo are my favourites from U11.

      How can you like Kaheseral when he barely did anything besides act like a cocky brat? And all Kunshi did was sacrifice himself for Dyspo and get his a** kicked by Hit.

      Well yeah Kahseral kinda became annoying when he entered the Tournament, I was expecting to see more of him. At least the guy was concerned about leaving his Universe without their strongest troopers while they were in the Tournament. Universe 7 left Yamcha protecting Earth so, they better hope any villain notice they are away.
      As for Kunshi, I liked him mostly because his design and that he was willing to sacrifice so that Dyspo could help Jiren and Toppo, but saving Dyspo wasn't really the best option.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:
      I wish Maji Kayo eliminated Dyspo a few episodes back.


      Yeah that would have been the right thing.

        Loading editor
    • I don't really know what was the point of keeping Dyspo this long. Kunshi had to sacrifice himself to save him from Hit so you might think he would have learn from his mistakes but no, he gets tricked by Maji Kayo.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:

      I don't really know what was the point of keeping Dyspo this long. Kunshi had to sacrifice himself to save him from Hit so you might think he would have learn from his mistakes but no, he gets tricked by Maji Kayo.

      It's because he's a speedster so if things get really bad he can run back in time and try again.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800
      Skar800 removed this reply because:
      Not really needed.
      17:20, October 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Oh I forgot to mention this thing right here:

      Shantsa observing
        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      Oh I forgot to mention this thing right here:
      Shantsa observing

      this guy seems like Chiaotzu

      he is really strong? He not feel like a threat

        Loading editor
    • He gives me this Chiaotzu vibe. I bet he has the same powers as him but obviously he is no way strong. However, of all of the Universe 4 characters (except for Damom and Gamisaras), why left this guy as one of the last members?

        Loading editor
    • He looks like if a blue Majin absorbed Chiaotzu.

        Loading editor
    • I used to think Shansta looked like a Pokemon, but I agree with you guys. He looks a lot like Chiaotzu.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: He gives me this Chiaotzu vibe. I bet he has the same powers as him but obviously he is no way strong. However, of all of the Universe 4 characters (except for Damom and Gamisaras), why left this guy as one of the last members?

      Shansta does have the ability to fly without the use of ki, he has jets in his back, so he does have a flying advantage. I don't think that alone would be a reason why he's still in though. I wonder if he has physic powers like Chiaotzu. There has to be a reason why he's one of the last members of U4 left standing. I'm convinced he has a power.

        Loading editor
    • Which team do you guys think will be eliminated next?

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:

      I used to think Shansta looked like a Pokemon, but I agree with you guys. He looks a lot like Chiaotzu.

      Well Chiaotzu is a Pokemon. Don't you watch TFS?

      Anyway, either Universe 2 or 3. Probably 3 since they're so irrelevant.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but they have 6 members. I think U6 or U2 because U6 is getting so many episodes now like it's a last stand, and 2 seems like the weakest.

        Loading editor
    • Oh and now I'm gonna add Katopesla.

        Loading editor
    • Kafla

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: Oh and now I'm gonna add Katopesla.

      Yeah, I love how they finally showed off Katoplesa's ability to switch modes.

        Loading editor
    • It seems like Katoplesa will be another speedster, like Dyspo, but he'll probably be underplayed.

        Loading editor
    • I would like to add Katoplesa too

        Loading editor
    • What do you guys think of the new fusion Kefla? 

        Loading editor
    • Caulifia, Kefla and Jiren. Also presumably Dyspo.

        Loading editor
    • Kefla is ok, but I'm still not really a fan of her. She's better than Cabba though. I probably would have liked her more if she used the fusion dance not the earrings, because now I can't shake the feeling that Universe 6 is getting away with cheating.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:
      Kefla is ok, but I'm still not really a fan of her. She's better than Cabba though. I probably would have liked her more if she used the fusion dance not the earrings, because now I can't shake the feeling that Universe 6 is getting away with cheating.

      She's not too bad. She is probably the best U6 Saiyan, but the potarras were really cheap. Even Frost didn't cheat that much. It will be cool for Goku to reunlock ultra instinct instead of fighting two unfused noobs. 

        Loading editor
    • Caulifla (and by extension, Kefla), Jiren, Dyspo

      I was going to say Hit but he appeared earlier d’oh

        Loading editor
    • I really wished Rabanra and Zarbuto fused with the potara. That would've been hilarious.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: I really wished Rabanra and Zarbuto fused with the potara. That would've been hilarious.

      Dude that and Android 35 would be hilarious. I thought they would suggest Ribranne and Rosie but Rabanra and Zarbuto was a hilarious surprise.

        Loading editor
    • Well in manga Jiren wins it he most likable Toppo is second

        Loading editor
    • How did you guys feel about episode 117? Ribranne finally got eliminated.

        Loading editor
    • Also since the next episode is called "Accelerating Tragedy Disappearing Universes(Universes with an "s"), I think both Universe 2 and 6 will get erased in that same episode. I heard somewhere the Fireza will eliminate Zarbuto, and Piccolo will learn a new technique. I think Frieza might end up eliminating all the three remaining Universe 2 fighters, or Zarbuto will get eliminated and Zirloin and Rabanara will get eliminated later in the episode. I also think Piccolo will eliminate Pirina and Saonel with this new technique of his, and he will eliminate Universe 6. Piccolo didn't have much of a spotlight at all, and the main thing he did was eliminate Rubalt. Him eliminating Universe 6 will be the perfect spotlight he needs in the tournament. What do you guys think about my theory?

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: How did you guys feel about episode 117? Ribranne finally got eliminated.

      Ecstatic. I can't wait for her universe to be wiped out.

        Loading editor
    • Bye Felicia!

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: How did you guys feel about episode 117? Ribranne finally got eliminated.

      Dropping joyful tears..

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:
      How did you guys feel about episode 117? Ribranne finally got eliminated.

      It was about time

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:
      Also since the next episode is called "Accelerating Tragedy Disappearing Universes(Universes with an "s"), I think both Universe 2 and 6 will get erased in that same episode. I heard somewhere the Fireza will eliminate Zarbuto, and Piccolo will learn a new technique. I think Frieza might end up eliminating all the three remaining Universe 2 fighters, or Zarbuto will get eliminated and Zirloin and Rabanara will get eliminated later in the episode. I also think Piccolo will eliminate Pirina and Saonel with this new technique of his, and he will eliminate Universe 6. Piccolo didn't have much of a spotlight at all, and the main thing he did was eliminate Rubalt. Him eliminating Universe 6 will be the perfect spotlight he needs in the tournament. What do you guys think about my theory?

      Yes, I think piccolo will eliminate them. Something tells me that piccolo might eliminate them after that. Frieza will probably take out U2 because he has just sat on the sidelines lately.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      My favorite new character is Zamasu, even though he is a rip off of several other characters. Becasue man, every new character except for Beerus and Whis are underdeveloped and one-dimesional. I literally hate all of the characters in the Tournament of Power because they all suck. None of them appeals to me in any way.

      Who is Zamasu supposed to be a rip-off of exactly?

        Loading editor
    • I like how EH28 specifies only Tournament of Power characters yet SuperBen brings up Zamasu.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      I like how EH28 specifies only Tournament of Power characters yet SuperBen brings up Zamasu.

      Well he thinks that Zamasu is a rip off of several other characters so clearly he has some very unique perspectives on things. 

        Loading editor
    • He said Zamasu was just a copy of several characters like Baby, Cell, Skynet or Anakin...

      Why bring characters outside DB tho? Isn't Goku technically a Superman ripoff?

        Loading editor
    • Only dub Goku got made into a Japanese Superman. Goku is actually a parody of Sun Wukong the Monkey King from Chinese folklore.

        Loading editor
    • How do you guys feel about Universe 6 and 2 getting erased?

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: He gives me this Chiaotzu vibe. I bet he has the same powers as him but obviously he is no way strong. However, of all of the Universe 4 characters (except for Damom and Gamisaras), why left this guy as one of the last members?

      Also we finally got to see Shansta's abilities in the preview for the next episode. It looks like he can create shadow clones of erased fighters(I'm not sure if they are illusions or physical), and maybe create illusions(the sky is orange in this part of the preview).

        Loading editor
    • You're right. I love this little blue thing ^^

      Let's hope he doesn't bring back Ribrianne.

        Loading editor
    • Ha yeah that will suck. The preview should a shadow Botamo.

        Loading editor
    • It was impossible to tell who the other clones were.

        Loading editor
    • The others were Roselle, Basil and Lavender.

        Loading editor
    • Oh thanks for telling me I couldn't make the others out. I have a feeling Shansta will create a clone of Obuni to haunt Gohan.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: How do you guys feel about Universe 6 and 2 getting erased?

      Who cares about them? Glad they’re gone, I’m in peace now.

        Loading editor
    • I am honestly happy that Universes 6 and 2 were erased. While Universe 2 does have some cool fighters(Hermila, Prum, Rabanara, Zirloin, and Jimeze) they also have Ribrianne, and their extremely cringing theme of love. Also Universe 6 is honestly my worst favorite universe.

        Loading editor
    • Which Universe 7 fighter do you guys think will be eliminated in the next episode?

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: Which Universe 7 fighter do you guys think will be eliminated in the next episode?

      It appears that A18 will be, obviously ignoring the Vegeta part; if he’s out then I kill myself.

        Loading editor
    • If Vegeta gets out I'll be happy that Universe 6 won't be revived. Also Vegeta is way worse in Super then he is in Z. I am honestly hoping that Android 17 will get eliminated. He had a way bigger spotlight then I should've.

        Loading editor
    • EH believes that a real man is a killer. You know it's okay to care about others, right?

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote: EH believes that a real man is a killer. You know it's okay to care about others, right?

      What are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • I doubt that Vegeta will be eliminated because they wouldn't show that in the preview. Some people are saying that Piccolo will be eliminated, but that would be bad. I think your right about 18 being eliminated.

        Loading editor
    • This episode seems like it will be similar to the one where Hermila and Prum eliminated Tien.

        Loading editor
    • At first I thought they were referring to Piccolo as that victim, you know, possibly sacrificing himself against Saonel and Pirina, guess I was wrong. So the other option I had in mind was 18 because in the preview she is having a hard time against Damom and more importantly, there is a shot where Krillin is shocked as if something terrible just happened in the arena.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      At first I thought they were referring to Piccolo as that victim, you know, possibly sacrificing himself against Saonel and Pirina, guess I was wrong. So the other option I had in mind was 18 because in the preview she is having a hard time against Damom and more importantly, there is a shot where Krillin is shocked as if something terrible just happened in the arena.

      Krillin is shocked constantly. If 18 gets touched he screams, but A18 did get a pretty being spotlight lately. My best bet is the either of the Androids getting eliminated. If you follow the Dragon Ball theory in the theme song it will be Piccolo, unfortunately. 

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote:
      Skar800 wrote:
      At first I thought they were referring to Piccolo as that victim, you know, possibly sacrificing himself against Saonel and Pirina, guess I was wrong. So the other option I had in mind was 18 because in the preview she is having a hard time against Damom and more importantly, there is a shot where Krillin is shocked as if something terrible just happened in the arena.
      Krillin is shocked constantly. If 18 gets touched he screams, but A18 did get a pretty being spotlight lately. My best bet is the either of the Androids getting eliminated. If you follow the Dragon Ball theory in the theme song it will be Piccolo, unfortunately. 

      Which theory? don't tell me it's the one from Haruka that "foreshadowed" the elimination order of U7 cause that got debunked.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Universe 3 seems like it is going to pose a challenge. From the previews, it looks like the robots are going to be on god level. I did not expect this I thought it would be Universe 4, but it seems like there only purpose was to draw attention away from universe 3. The fusion Aniza is worth adding to my favorites.

        Loading editor
    • Did you guys like the hidden fighters Damon and Gamisaras or did their weakness disturb you from liking them

        Loading editor
    • I though they were great, but I also thought episode 120 was way to rushed. What do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • Also I wish Android 17 hot eliminated instead of Piccolo.

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote: Universe 3 seems like it is going to pose a challenge. From the previews, it looks like the robots are going to be on god level. I did not expect this I thought it would be Universe 4, but it seems like there only purpose was to draw attention away from universe 3. The fusion Aniza is worth adding to my favorites.

      As for the Universe 3 fighters two super Saiyan Blues will be needed to fight them, so they might be one of the strongest fighters in the tournament. I have a feeling Gohan might get eliminated by them. I hope the Androids will get eliminated soon though. What do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • I think it's time and also, fitting, that at least one of the Androids get eliminated by the Megazord fusion. See, this is Universe 3's last stand, any other universe (except for 10) got at least ONE elimination so why can't U3 have one?

      I would say either Gohan, 17 or 18. This robot is gonna fight two SSB and we previously saw Ultimate Gohan is like SSJ2 Goku lvl.

        Loading editor
    • The fusion might be able to control the Androids. I heard spoilers that said the Androids will bow to the fusion. It would be hilarious if the fusion just walks the androids off the arena. Also since Gohan is fighting the fusion he will lose because it was shown that the fusion was able to fight to SSB's. That's why I think Gohan might get eliminated. Katopesla should have eliminated someone also.

        Loading editor
    • Katopesla was wasted, toei should have put 18 on his place.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: Katopesla was wasted, toei should have put 18 on his place.

      Yeah, in that episode where he should off his whirlwind speed mode, he should have eliminated 18. But no 17 had to save her. The androids should just get eliminated already. They've gotten a way bigger spotlight then they need.

        Loading editor
    • Well the Megazord is gonna fight two ssb, if he turns out to be that strong then I'm sure 18 is gone for sure this time. I'm not sure about 17 but what would be the point of keeping him any longer? just to get one shot by Jiren?

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: Well the Megazord is gonna fight two ssb, if he turns out to be that strong then I'm sure 18 is gone for sure this time. I'm not sure about 17 but what would be the point of keeping him any longer? just to get one shot by Jiren?

      Yeah, the Megazord seems like he'll be on god level. It's not confirmed that he's going to fight the androids, but he should, as he would easily be able to eliminate both of them. Even 17, because two SSB's could easily beat 17. Potential Unleashed Gohan will fight them though, and I think he might get eliminated.

        Loading editor
    • I would much rather it be the Androids though.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      Well the Megazord is gonna fight two ssb, if he turns out to be that strong then I'm sure 18 is gone for sure this time. I'm not sure about 17 but what would be the point of keeping him any longer? just to get one shot by Jiren?

      That would be dumb if Jiren has to take out the androids. It will make his character look weaker.

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote:
      Skar800 wrote:
      Well the Megazord is gonna fight two ssb, if he turns out to be that strong then I'm sure 18 is gone for sure this time. I'm not sure about 17 but what would be the point of keeping him any longer? just to get one shot by Jiren?
      That would be dumb if Jiren has to take out the androids. It will make his character look weaker.

      Right, it seems like they plan to do for each elimination of U7 something unique you know? both to give other universes some relevance and because it would be boring and simple to have Jiren eliminating half of U7 in one episode.

      If U3 is gonna take eps 120 and 121, you can tell there will be at least one elimination for U7, I'm calling it.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      Tiger2025 wrote:
      Skar800 wrote:
      Well the Megazord is gonna fight two ssb, if he turns out to be that strong then I'm sure 18 is gone for sure this time. I'm not sure about 17 but what would be the point of keeping him any longer? just to get one shot by Jiren?
      That would be dumb if Jiren has to take out the androids. It will make his character look weaker.
      Right, it seems like they plan to do for each elimination of U7 something unique you know? both to give other universes some relevance and because it would be boring and simple to have Jiren eliminating half of U7 in one episode.

      If U3 is gonna take eps 120 and 121, you can tell there will be at least one elimination for U7, I'm calling it.

      Yeah, I think so. It would be not right for a two-episode struggle to not eliminate anyone when the U4 struggle was 1 episode which ended up in 5 people eliminated (1 from U7).

        Loading editor
    • Caulifla,Kale,The Kamikaze Fireballs,Dyspo,Toppo,Jiren,Trio De Dangers,Katopesla,Jimeze and Obuni.

        Loading editor
    • How did you guys feel about Universe 3 in this episode? I'm glad that they weren't eliminated in one episode like Universe 4 was.

        Loading editor
    • Also what do you guys think about Aniraza in the next episode. I think he seems cool, and powerful.

        Loading editor
    • He looks like Hatchiyack but I'm glad he is actually a thing because most of the fanbase was always with the "The tournament is about U6, U7 and U11 dude, forget about U3 and U4 they are garbage" speech (actually found people defending U2 which is utterly pathetic).

        Loading editor
    • It's U2 which is garbage, they're a terrible band.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: He looks like Hatchiyack but I'm glad he is actually a thing because most of the fanbase was always with the "The tournament is about U6, U7 and U11 dude, forget about U3 and U4 they are garbage" speech (actually found people defending U2 which is utterly pathetic).

      Yeah, Universe 3 is honestly my favorite universe in the tournament, and I'm so glad they turned out to be more powerful then most of the universes. I hate how they just try and focus on Universes 6, 7, and 11, when they're other universes out there. I hope Universe 7 loses some fighters soon, it's annoying how powerful they are compared to the other universes.

        Loading editor
    • I liked this episode a lot better then 119, how about you guys?

        Loading editor
    • I agree with that Stry, some just go as far as to include all the others like, again, U3, U4, etc. You know tons of comments like "they suck" "why they haven't jump to U11 already?" Hopefully Aniraza would give them a hard time.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote: I agree with that Stry, some just go as far as to include all the others like, again, U3, U4, etc. You know tons of comments like "they suck" "why they haven't jump to U11 already?" Hopefully Aniraza would give them a hard time.

      Yeah, that would be great. It seems like Aniraza will be quite powerful, because every member of team Universe 7 will be fighting him. I just hope they give a lot of attention to Universe 3.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:

      Skar800 wrote: I agree with that Stry, some just go as far as to include all the others like, again, U3, U4, etc. You know tons of comments like "they suck" "why they haven't jump to U11 already?" Hopefully Aniraza would give them a hard time.

      Yeah, that would be great. It seems like Aniraza will be quite powerful, because every member of team Universe 7 will be fighting him. I just hope they give a lot of attention to Universe 3.

      Yeah, it is finally good to see U3 in action. People have been saying their joke for too long. It would be cool if Aniraza survives 121. He really needs to eliminate the androids they are freaking annoying. Watching Future Trunks utterly obliterate them in DBZ is so satisfying 

        Loading editor
    • Actually wish it happened but because fandom wants so badly to see Ultra Instinct and the last battle against U11, they are gonna give Aniraza one miserable episode, I still believe he will eliminate someone from U7, he needs to, I don't think that's asking too much.

      I have faith that if Toyotaro is aware of what the anime is doing and then makes his own changes in the manga. He maybe, just maybe, will give most of the non U6-U7-U11 characters some relevance when he get to the actual tournament.

        Loading editor
    • Seems clear to me that Aniraza is just there to even some of the numbers between Universe 7 and Universe 11. Heck, I'm not even sure what U11 fighters are doing now that almost everyone else is knocked out, but either he will eliminate some U7 fighters or U11 fighters will use him as a distraction to do so (no better moment than this for Dyspo-speed assassin strikes). 


      Since Universe 4 fighters failed to shake up the tournament system we will probably see the tournament to its end unless Freeza does something out of the box. 

        Loading editor
    • Venithil wrote:
      Seems clear to me that Aniraza is just there to even some of the numbers between Universe 7 and Universe 11. Heck, I'm not even sure what U11 fighters are doing now that almost everyone else is knocked out, but either he will eliminate some U7 fighters or U11 fighters will use him as a distraction to do so

      That is not a bad guess actually, I really want U3 to do that amount of damage to the team before they get erased but I don't know if they're gonna get rid of Gohan yet (to which personally, I wouldn't mind AT ALL). As for Android 17 and 18, I think this is gonna be their last fight, I just don't see what else they can provide to the tournament, cannon fodder to Jiren?

        Loading editor
    • What they should really do is give the potara earings to Goku and 17. So that he can use UI and not worry about running out of stamina.

        Loading editor
    • Jiren is probabl the best

        Loading editor
    • What did you guys think about episode 121?

        Loading editor
    • I wanted the robot to win.

        Loading editor
    • Universes 6 and 11 are my favorites besides 7 and 2!

        Loading editor
    • 7

      3

      6

      11

      10

      9

      The others who don't count

      GT

        Loading editor
    • Modo Chenji!

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu
      Tesshu removed this reply because:
      needless message
      05:24, December 28, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Dyspo 

        Loading editor
    • ALl my new favorites: Cabba, Caulifla, Kale, Hit, Beerus, Champa, Helles, Jaco and Marcarita.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, please tell me why in the f%*# do you people like any of the new characters? Marcarita is barely even there and we barely know her. Helles is a stereotypical love supporter, Caulifla while being the best out of all of the new characters in this saga is still a stereotypical arrogant tomboy, Dyspo's only known for his speed and that's it, and Katopesla is a stereotype on how typical kid show heroes act, we don't need another one that's what the Pride Troopers are for.

        Loading editor
    • Why you always need to come Super posts and bash on them? the guy only asked what characters people liked in this Tournament so far yet you come here asking for an in-depth explanation or bible about why each one of us like every character we picked up.

        Loading editor
    • Well most people DID like them from what i've seen me included.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      Guys, please tell me why in the f%*# do you people like any of the new characters?

      Because it's subjective. You like GT, what position are you in to ask us that?

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:

      SuperBen 1000000 wrote:
      Guys, please tell me why in the f%*# do you people like any of the new characters?

      Because it's subjective. You like GT, what position are you in to ask us that?

      I nevrr directly said I liked GT. I said GT is my childhood in my home page, but I never really said I liked it. And so what of it is subjective I still want to know why. The more you know about the other side the more you can come to a more reasonable conclusion and point. Which is what I'm trying to do. I am trying to find out what makes these characters so likable even thoigh they do not show any unique character l in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBen 1000000 wrote:

      so what of it is subjective I still want to know why. The more you know about the other side the more you can come to a more reasonable conclusion and point. Which is what I'm trying to do. I am trying to find out what makes these characters so likable even thoigh they do not show any unique character l in my opinion.

      When it comes down to it, most of the characters are more liked because of their abilities... but I'm not sure it's all that different with the U7 people. How often do you hear Gohan hate because his abilities aren't what people want?

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:
      What did you guys think about episode 121?
      DR6srBLWsAAiaN1
      Easily one of the best episodes from the tournament (even approved by japanese audience with a 86.9%), it's one of those episode where it isn't focused on just one character, It's like every character was relevant and present, all of them stole this one imo. Love the artwork here btw.

      The teamwork here, as well as Android 17's and Frieza's performance, is some of the best stuff this offered. Frieza's portrayal was magnificent, I love how he implemented into the fight even though originally he didn't intend to. It pushes Goku's and Frieza's rivalry and hatred for a second because they were both aiming for a same goal despite Frieza having a different agenda and knowing many times that he needs Goku.

      Aniraza was great too, definitely felt like a threat, it's also good they've chosen this out-of-control state rather than Paparoni's personality to support what he said about them "no having other option". Very good episode to close off 2017.

        Loading editor
    • Kudos ^

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      EH28 wrote:
      What did you guys think about episode 121?
      DR6srBLWsAAiaN1
      Easily one of the best episodes from the tournament (even approved by japanese audience with a 86.9%), it's one of those episode where it isn't focused on just one character, It's like every character was relevant and present, all of them stole this one imo. Love the artwork here btw.

      The teamwork here, as well as Android 17's and Frieza's performance, is some of the best stuff this offered. Frieza's portrayal was magnificent, I love how he implemented into the fight even though originally he didn't intend to. It pushes Goku's and Frieza's rivalry and hatred for a second because they were both aiming for a same goal despite Frieza having a different agenda and knowing many times that he needs Goku.

      Aniraza was great too, definitely felt like a threat, it's also good they've chosen this out-of-control state rather than Paparoni's personality to support what he said about them "no having other option". Very good episode to close off 2017.

      This episode is one of the top episodes, besides the special, in my list. If only most characters in this arc had the build up, the character arcs, and the ominous threatening prescence that this episode had through Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Frieza, and Android 17 as well as Aniraza that pay off like in this episode. The thing is, I like Super, it definitly has it's great moments: I love everything about the epic batte of Jiren and Goku, it had a good soundtrack, an epic fight scene, really cool artwork and animation done, and Jiren actually seemed like a threat in the special. But then immediately stops becoming one and sits in the sidelines again after defeating Hit. Frieza's prescence is always appreciated, especially his chemistry with the cast and his over politness is a shining light. But man, if only most of the episodes were like this one or the special. I only hope. Either it keep this up in 2018, or if they keep up with the let downs and forgettable fights, die in dumpster fire.

        Loading editor
    • It's that All or Nothing attitude that I love about you, Ben.

        Loading editor
    • Still he gets points for actually being positive about ToP for once.

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't being sarcastic. I was being playful.

        Loading editor
    • The Obuni fight was one that really mattered there, they show the impact losing can have, and they show the guy with a wife, children, and all of it taken away.

        Loading editor
    • Skar800 wrote:
      EH28 wrote:
      What did you guys think about episode 121?
      DR6srBLWsAAiaN1
      Easily one of the best episodes from the tournament (even approved by japanese audience with a 86.9%), it's one of those episode where it isn't focused on just one character, It's like every character was relevant and present, all of them stole this one imo. Love the artwork here btw.

      The teamwork here, as well as Android 17's and Frieza's performance, is some of the best stuff this offered. Frieza's portrayal was magnificent, I love how he implemented into the fight even though originally he didn't intend to. It pushes Goku's and Frieza's rivalry and hatred for a second because they were both aiming for a same goal despite Frieza having a different agenda and knowing many times that he needs Goku.

      Aniraza was great too, definitely felt like a threat, it's also good they've chosen this out-of-control state rather than Paparoni's personality to support what he said about them "no having other option". Very good episode to close off 2017.

      Yeah it is my favorite episode so far

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote:

      Skar800 wrote:
      EH28 wrote:
      What did you guys think about episode 121?
      DR6srBLWsAAiaN1
      Easily one of the best episodes from the tournament (even approved by japanese audience with a 86.9%), it's one of those episode where it isn't focused on just one character, It's like every character was relevant and present, all of them stole this one imo. Love the artwork here btw.

      The teamwork here, as well as Android 17's and Frieza's performance, is some of the best stuff this offered. Frieza's portrayal was magnificent, I love how he implemented into the fight even though originally he didn't intend to. It pushes Goku's and Frieza's rivalry and hatred for a second because they were both aiming for a same goal despite Frieza having a different agenda and knowing many times that he needs Goku.

      Aniraza was great too, definitely felt like a threat, it's also good they've chosen this out-of-control state rather than Paparoni's personality to support what he said about them "no having other option". Very good episode to close off 2017.

      Yeah it is my favorite episode so far

      121 was great. Everyone on Universe 7 worked together and fought side by side, Universe 7's limits were being pushed, and Anilaza actually felt like a threat. Great episode, best one in the tournament so far.

        Loading editor
    • It was better than 122(not that 122 was bad). I just thought 122 was kinda boring.

        Loading editor
    • Who do you think will get eliminated next in the tournament of power?

        Loading editor
    • I personally think it will either be Gohan or Dyspo. What do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • in b4 it's Vegeta

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote: in b4 it's Vegeta

      He is getting a lot of episodes to shine now. That may be because he's going to get eliminated soon. I don't think he will though, because it'll cause fan backlash.

        Loading editor
    • What is the new forms official name?

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote: What is the new forms official name?

      It doesn't have one.

        Loading editor
    • How do you design a form and not name it? Will it maybe get one soon

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      How do you design a form and not name it? Will it maybe get one soon

      It looks like Super Saiyan Blue 2, especially since he got about thinking about Cabba, but they will probably give it a more official name later.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote: How do you design a form and not name it? Will it maybe get one soon

      Idk, and I have no idea what this "Beyond Super Saiyan Blue" thing is. I guess they just took the fact that Goku said "Vegeta gets a power beyond SSB" super literally and thought it was the name of the form. This is just like when before UI was named, everyone was was calling it "Limit Breaker Goku" because the song is called "Limit Break x Survivor".

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      NervousShipper wrote: How do you design a form and not name it? Will it maybe get one soon

      Idk, and I have no idea what this "Beyond Super Saiyan Blue" thing is. I guess they just took the fact that Goku said "Vegeta gets a power beyond SSB" super literally and thought it was the name of the form. This is just like when before UI was named, everyone was was calling it "Limit Breaker Goku" because the song is called "Limit Break x Survivor".

      I think it will get a name eventually. 

        Loading editor
    • I know but for right now we should just call it "Unnamed Super Saiyan Blue-like Form" or something until it gets a name, instead of this "Beyond SSB" thing that it's being called currently.

        Loading editor
    • At least it's not as bad as Kale's form being called Super Saiyan Green

        Loading editor
    • SUper saiyan royal blue

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote: At least it's not as bad as Kale's form being called Super Saiyan Green

      Oh boy. I think its just as bad, apparently a lot of people are actually calling it "Ultra Instinct Blue" because his eyes have puipls, and others are already calling it "Limit Breaking SSB" because someone said "this must be Vegeta's limit broken power"

        Loading editor
    • I call it Sparkly Saiyan Blue. Toei put the shine on Vegeta(litteraly).

        Loading editor
    • It may be called something like Ultra Vegeta, like how he named his new form in the Cell saga Super Vegeta. I think his new form is a different grade of Super Saiyan blue, like how Super Saiyan has different grades(Grade 2 Super Saiyan, Grade 3 Super Saiyan, etc.). It might also just be "Super Saiyan Blue 2."

        Loading editor
    • What did you guys think about 123?

        Loading editor
    • I liked how Goku utilized some unique ki abilities. I also liked the episode better than 122. The fighting seemed more intense. What do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • 122 was infinitely better. The animation and action in that episode was much better than this one.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: 122 was infinitely better. The animation and action in that episode was much better than this one.

      I agree that had better animation, but I thought the fight against Jiren was better in 123.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      122 was infinitely better. The animation and action in that episode was much better than this one.

      Yes the animation was cringy in some scenes, but at least there was more action. The last episode seems like most of the episode was spent in the stare off.

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote:

      NegativeSymptom wrote:
      122 was infinitely better. The animation and action in that episode was much better than this one.

      Yes the animation was cringy in some scenes, but at least there was more action. The last episode seems like most of the episode was spent in the stare off.

      I think Gohan will get eliminated in the next episode, since it has "Gohan's Last Stand" in the title.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:

      Tiger2025 wrote:

      NegativeSymptom wrote:
      122 was infinitely better. The animation and action in that episode was much better than this one.
      Yes the animation was cringy in some scenes, but at least there was more action. The last episode seems like most of the episode was spent in the stare off.
      I think Gohan will get eliminated in the next episode, since it has "Gohan's Last Stand" in the title.

      Yeah me too. I wonder if Dyspo will actually get an elimination. It's amazing that Dyspo went from being Maji Kayo fodder to being a threat. I hope my boi Toppo does some damage in episode 125

        Loading editor
    • At this point Dyspo needs to run so fast he travels back in time and change the outcome of the tournament.

        Loading editor
    • Hard to say as I don't really like none of them. Since Hit doesn't count I suppose I'd go with the big monster that is an urban copy of hytcahtaka or however u spell it. They look just alike. He's gonna be fun to play as if they put him in the next game. I don't like Kefla because I don't understand how that fusion is that strong being that the two that fused only knew ss2 and didnt even know that form until goku showed them minutes before hand. Just a bunch of bologna if u ask me. Kefla should techniqually only be as strong as buutanks. Also jiern is without a doubt the most boring freaking character I've ever seen. He's as dull as he is Grey but I still like him more then his annoying ass comrades. I can't wait till this saga is over. They really drug it out and there hasn't been a cool thing about it besides ultra instinct.

        Loading editor
    • Supremegogeta wrote: I don't like Kefla because I don't understand how that fusion is that strong being that the two that fused only knew ss2 and didnt even know that form until goku showed them minutes before hand. Just a bunch of bologna if u ask me.

      It’s called Zenkai Boosts.

      Supremegogeta wrote: Kefla should techniqually only be as strong as buutanks.

      What? Wait, W H A T? Do people really think that? Do you really think that? How? If Base Cabba is around the level of Base Vegeta, who shits on SSJ3 Gotenks, and Caulifla > Cabba, and Kale > Caulifla, and Kafla is the fusion Caulifla and Kale, and the Potara Fusion is a possibile A x B multiplier, and SSJ2 is a x100 multiplier, plus whatever the multiplier is for Mastered Berserk on top of that, then how the actual hell can you think that Kafla should only be Buu Saga Tier?

        Loading editor
    • Why do so many people seem to assume that nothing happens in the Dragon Ball multiverse except what they see happen?

      17 was fighting every day for years, and some people still think he shouldn't have gotten that strong.

      Caulifla is the leader of space bandits or something, from another universe, has lived (fought) for a fair amount of time. Kale is the Legendary Super Saiyan and has also lived (fought) for a fair amount of time. And still some people say their Potara fusion (which multiplies the power of the fusees) at SS2 (x100 power multiplier) shouldn't be able to fight on par with Goku.

      What's next? Shin and Kibito didn't really use the Namekian Dragon Balls to defuse?

        Loading editor
    • I’ve seen some people actually believe that they are just able to defuse whenever they want because they are gods.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      I’ve seen some people actually believe that they are just able to defuse whenever they want because they are gods.

      I'm not surprised. Something about gods in fictional settings makes people stupid.

        Loading editor
    • Usually the term "god" means more than it does here. People are stupid for believing that would hold true in other areas. It's not their fault that God in DB means the "basically just another race of beings with no real divine power, just different unique abilities"

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:

      Tiger2025 wrote:

      NegativeSymptom wrote:
      122 was infinitely better. The animation and action in that episode was much better than this one.

      Yes the animation was cringy in some scenes, but at least there was more action. The last episode seems like most of the episode was spent in the stare off.

      I think Gohan will get eliminated in the next episode, since it has "Gohan's Last Stand" in the title.

      They better not. That is just SOOO predictable and boring.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:
      Usually the term "god" means more than it does here. People are stupid for believing that would hold true in other areas. It's not their fault that God in DB means the "basically just another race of beings with no real divine power, just different unique abilities"

      Do you think it's also not their fault for not being able to consider things within contexts other than their own?

        Loading editor
    • You know what? You're right. f**ck em, they can learn.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      If Base Cabba is around the level of Base Vegeta, who shits on SSJ3 Gotenks

      Actually base Vegeta doesn't beat SSJ3 Gotenks. Vegeta was using Saiyan Beyond God which is something else altogether. If Vegeta used SBG against Cabba the fight would be a lot different.

        Loading editor
    • Is non beyond god vegeta really that much weaker than gotenks now?

        Loading editor
    • He's probably WAY stronger on the same SSJ level, but not to the point where Vegeta Normal >= Gotenks SSJ3. 

        Loading editor
    • Saiyan Bayond God is thier base form. Because they obtained god powers, their base now has god essense, Saiyan Beyond God, this is what allows them to transform into God and Blue at will.

      Plus, if you go by Copy Vegeta, who was equal to Vegeta, obliterated SSJ3 Gotenks in base, this would mean that base Vegeta beats SSJ3 Gotenks.

      And if you think about it, it makes sense. Goku and Vegeta have been training this whole time, Vegeta even used the Time Chamber several times, however Goten and Trunks haven't trained at all (at least not to the degree that Vegeta did), so it makes perfect sense for Vegeta's base form to easily be far stronger than Gotenks at full power.

        Loading editor
    • No, if beyond god was their base form, they would never be able to be regular super saiyans again.

        Loading editor
    • That's not true. They still have access to all of their forms, it's because their base has God essence that they are able to use SSG & SSB at will, it doesn't mean they are incapable of using their other transformations. Goku went SSJ after absorbing the god power, so they can clearly do it.

        Loading editor
    • It likely isn't, actually, which is how Frost is able to somewhat match both SSJ Goku and Piccolo when they fight. If Frost was on the level of Form 4 post-training Freeza then obviously Piccolo would be so grossly outmatched he'd be unable to do anything. Same applies to training with people like Kuririn, fighting a Kaioshin like Zamasu (our 'weak' Kaioshins were weaker than a mildly trained SSJ2, but he was able to match SSJ/SSJ2 Goku). and how SSJ2 Trunks is able to match SSJ2 Goku (or SSJ3 Goku in the manga if he powers up to the maximum). 

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      Supremegogeta wrote: I don't like Kefla because I don't understand how that fusion is that strong being that the two that fused only knew ss2 and didnt even know that form until goku showed them minutes before hand. Just a bunch of bologna if u ask me.

      It’s called Zenkai Boosts.

      Supremegogeta wrote: Kefla should techniqually only be as strong as buutanks.

      What? Wait, W H A T? Do people really think that? Do you really think that? How? If Base Cabba is around the level of Base Vegeta, who shits on SSJ3 Gotenks, and Caulifla > Cabba, and Kale > Caulifla, and Kafla is the fusion Caulifla and Kale, and the Potara Fusion is a possibile A x B multiplier, and SSJ2 is a x100 multiplier, plus whatever the multiplier is for Mastered Berserk on top of that, then how the actual hell can you think that Kafla should only be Buu Saga Tier?

      No amount of zenkai boost would put them up to god level. They would have to get beat up healed and repeat like 50 times. That chick is not as strong as vegito. She should be weaker then buu saga vegito.

        Loading editor
    • Except that these are not the same universes. It's ridiculous to expect things to work the same in both

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote: Except that these are not the same universes. It's ridiculous to expect things to work the same in both

      Not really.

        Loading editor
    • Saiyan Beyond God is "base + God-ki equivalent". However they are able to turn the God-ki off and revert to standard base. It's only SBG when they have those milky white auras.

      I mean think about it. How can some Saiyan midget who's never even turned Super Saiyan before 5 minutes ago possibly be stronger than a Super Saiyan 3 fusion? Even with the BS power scaling of Super that would be a whole new level of logic defying bad writing.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      Saiyan Beyond God is "base + God-ki equivalent". However they are able to turn the God-ki off and revert to standard base. It's only SBG when they have those milky white auras.

      I mean think about it. How can some Saiyan midget who's never even turned Super Saiyan before 5 minutes ago possibly be stronger than a Super Saiyan 3 fusion? Even with the BS power scaling of Super that would be a whole new level of logic defying bad writing.

      Well yeah, except Vegeta held back the ENTIRE FIGHT. Evidence is shown when Vegeta takes Cabba's punch at FULL STRENGTH and didn't even flinch. Though yeah, it should've been clear. Toei is really terrible at writing these days, or any time really.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, he held back by not using God-ki. He was more focused with training Cabba rather than beating him.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      Yes, he held back by not using God-ki. He was more focused with training Cabba rather than beating him.

      Yeah, and I am really baffled of how people can't understand that.

        Loading editor
    • Supremegogeta wrote: No amount of zenkai boost would put them up to god level. They would have to get beat up healed and repeat like 50 times. That chick is not as strong as vegito. She should be weaker then buu saga vegito.

      Again, there is no way that's possible. Kafla shits on ALL of Z. She is stronger than Blue Kaioken, comparable to Goku when he first used UI, and the 3rd strongest fighter in the entire tournament behind UI Goku and Jiren (maybe 4th depending on how strong Vegeta's new form turns out to be). Are you really telling me that Buu Saga Vegito is stronger than Blue Kaioken and is comparable to UI Goku? Completely illogical.

      Again, DBS VEGETA (Who is several times stronger than Buu Saga Vegeta) said that Cabba was equal to him base to base, and Caulifla > Cabba, and Kale > Caulifla, and Kafla is the fusion Caulifla and Kale, and the Potara Fusion is a possible A x B multiplier, and SSJ2 is a x100 multiplier, plus the multiplier is for Mastered Berserk on top of that. There is no way in hell that Kafla is only Buu Saga tier. If we are being honest, Her, Goku, and Vegeta are all near God of Destruction tier.

      Your argument is literally "I don't like this character therefore she can't be as strong as she is." Sorry, but it doesn't work like that buddy.

        Loading editor
    • Look im saying she shouldnt be that strong. It makes no logic sense that she is. Thats what my argument is. I know what happened im saying it shouldnt of happened. She is that strong but i dont see how the hell she is when she has no god ki and the two saiyans that fused only knew the first super saiyan transformation until goku showed them 2 and 3 and they only learned 2. Kefla ss3 i would understand her being on par with god goku but they made her way stronger with no explantion. Just these two chicks who are weak as shit compared to god like characters fuse and now all the sudden they are on blue level? Makea no sense. So kefla ssb would beat vegito blue ?

        Loading editor
    • Shouldn't HAVE. Not fucking "of". It's NEVER "Should of"

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote: Shouldn't HAVE. Not fucking "of". It's NEVER "Should of"

      Who cares. Normally idc about people who cuss but i dont like you so im getting an admin. You just felt the need to drop the f word cause im a lazy typer? Youd lose your mind if you talked to me through text. I cant stand grammactily correct ppl.

        Loading editor
    • I shouldn't have cussed, but your shameless hatred for spelling is the greater crime, societally speaking.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote: I shouldn't have cussed, but your shameless hatred for spelling is the greater crime, societally speaking.

      Your funny dude. Sorry for telling on you it just annoyed me.

        Loading editor
    • Also i use mobile so its hard for me to type right on here. So forgive me.

        Loading editor
    • Supremegogeta wrote:
      Also i use mobile so its hard for me to type right on here. So forgive me.

      Lol, no problem.

        Loading editor
    • Supremegogeta wrote: Look im saying she shouldnt be that strong. It makes no logic sense that she is. Thats what my argument is. I know what happened im saying it shouldnt of happened. She is that strong but i dont see how the hell she is when she has no god ki and the two saiyans that fused only knew the first super saiyan transformation until goku showed them 2 and 3 and they only learned 2. Kefla ss3 i would understand her being on par with god goku but they made her way stronger with no explantion. Just these two chicks who are weak as shit compared to god like characters fuse and now all the sudden they are on blue level? Makea no sense. So kefla ssb would beat vegito blue ?

      Frieza does not have God Ki, Hit does not have god ki, however they are both God Level fighters. Just because you don't have god ki doesn't mean you can't be as strong.

      And if you actually stop and think about it, it makes sense why she is as strong as she is, Caulifla is a prodigy and is stated by her brother to have incredible potential. Kale mastered her Berserk power and is stronger than Caulifla, who, as we already know, is stonger than Cabba who was equal to Vegeta base to base. The entire time they were fighting there were statements saying that both of them kept getting stronger and stronger. During the entire time Kafla fought, she was getting stronger and stronger. Potara has a possible A x B multiplier, combined with SSJ2's x100 multiplier, plus the multiplier for mastered berserk, which was able to briefly hold its own against SSG.

        Loading editor
    • Frieza had an equivalent of God-ki with his golden form. Dragon Ball Heroes makes Golden Form Frieza Clan the exact same thing as a God form. Hit is a different matter, he doesn't match up to Goku in terms of physical power, but he's able to keep ahead with a lot of hax abilities.

      We already explained Vegeta was holding back a lot due to wanting to train Cabba to turn Super Saiyan. He was disappointed Cabba couldn't turn SSJ when he asked him to, so he provides his anger to make him find the power. He could've ringed out Cabba in 5 second of he wanted to.

      But everything else about the Saiyan ladies is pretty accurate.

        Loading editor
    • I know it’s the equivalent, I was just pointing out that it isn’t God Ki, bet has the equivalent of God Ki.

        Loading editor
    • Well he appeared in U6 Saga but Kyabe

      Dyspo too

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      Supremegogeta wrote: No amount of zenkai boost would put them up to god level. They would have to get beat up healed and repeat like 50 times. That chick is not as strong as vegito. She should be weaker then buu saga vegito.

      Again, there is no way that's possible. Kafla shits on ALL of Z. She is stronger than Blue Kaioken, comparable to Goku when he first used UI, and the 3rd strongest fighter in the entire tournament behind UI Goku and Jiren (maybe 4th depending on how strong Vegeta's new form turns out to be). Are you really telling me that Buu Saga Vegito is stronger than Blue Kaioken and is comparable to UI Goku? Completely illogical.

      Kefla is pretty powerful, but Anilaza could destroy her in a fight. Anilaza crushed universe 7(three God level fighters, and two fighters who are probably almost God level) easily, and single handed. Universe 7 didn't stand a chance against Anilaza. They couldn't even hit him, and they didn't come close to landing a single blow until the very end. In fact the only reason Anilaza lost is because Android 17 is an android, and since he's an android he knew where his power core was, so he managed to hit it while he was distracted. If 17 wasn't on their team, or if he wasn't an android, the entire universe 7 would have been erased from existence. Anilaza was even able to overpower universe 7's a five way ki blast without even breaking a sweat. Kefla did badly beat up Goku, but Goku was able to hold his own against Kefla for a little while(keep in mind that Goku had a lot less energy when he was fighting Kefla then against Anilaza). Not to mention all of Anilaza's powers like sonar, the ability to create portals, wing growth, incredible, incredible speed, and great multi tasking. These things combined with his power could easily beat Kefla in a fight.

        Loading editor
    • Kafla destroys Anilaza. Anilaza was matched and beaten by 5 SSB Tier fighters (I'm being really generous and saying Gohan and 17 are SSB Tier, although they most likely aren't.) Kafla, on the other hand, beat Kaioken Blue Goku and is comparable to UI Goku, who is much stronger than SSBKK x20 Goku. Anilaza is nowhere near UI Goku or even Kaioken x20.

      Kaioken x20 makes Goku equal to 20 SSB tier fighters. Anilaza was matched and beaten by 5 SSB Tier fighters. Goku could have soloed Anilaza if he used Kaioken.

      There is no way Kafla loses to Anilaza.

        Loading editor
    • And don't even say that Kefla is more powerful than Anilaza because Goku went into Ultra Instinct against her, but not Anilaza. Whis literally said that it will be a lot harder and harder for Goku to achieve that form after he gains it. I'm not expert but, if I recall correctly, the the Kefla episode took place many episodes before the Anilaza one(The Anilaza episode was the last episode of 2017!). So therefore it would be much harder for Goku to get Ultra Instinct after fighting Kefla. He also didn't get it because Anilaza didn't just fight Goku(Goku had four other warriors to help him), and Anilaza didn't torture Goku he just focused on what Kefla should have done, knocking Universe 7 off the ring, and erasing them.

        Loading editor
    • Alright? So how exactly does that mean Anilaza wins? You literally need simple power scaling.

      Anilaza =< 5 SSB Tier Fighters

      SSBKK x20 Goku = 20 SSB Tier Fighters

      20 SSB Tier Fighters > 5 SSB Tier Fighters

      This means Kaioken Goku > Anilaza

      SS1 Kafla > Kaioken Goku

      So since Kaioken Goku > Anilaza, and Kafla > Kaioken Goku, then that means Kafla > Anilaza.

        Loading editor
    • You think Kefla could beat SSB Vegeta and Goku at the same time while fighting three other powerful fighters? And your scale is flawed. The only reason Anilaza lost to those 5 fighters is not because of power. It's because 17 is an android. Or did you not watch the episode?

        Loading editor
    • And your not even taking Anilaza's special abilities into mind either. Also Goku had a lot more stamina while fighting Anilaza then he did while fighting Kefla. Anilaza was also fighting four other fighters at the same time, and crushed all of them.

        Loading editor
    • And your power scale is flawed do you actually have evidence to support it? Do you have evidence to support Kefla being strong than Anilaza? Or do you just want Kefla to be stronger?

        Loading editor
    • Kafla should not be that strong man. Idk where your getting it from. Maybe its cause that's what you saw and you blew your mind but no. So kefla according to you is so strong at just ss2 level would she be able to beat vegito blue if she also had blue? She shouldn't be able to.

        Loading editor
    • Anilaza would destroy Kefla. There's literally no evidence that says Kefla could win. Your power scale is wrong. It's literally just your opinions in a scale.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: You think Kefla could beat SSB Vegeta and Goku at the same time while fighting three other powerful fighters?

      I mean, seeing as how she beat Kaioken Goku as an SSJ1 and is comparable to UI as an SSJ2, then yeah, she can beat all 5 of them.

      EH28 wrote: And your scale is flawed. The only reason Anilaza lost to those 5 fighters is not because of power. It's because 17 is an android. Or did you not watch the episode?

      How is my scale flawed? And how does 17 being an android have anything to do with it?

      You are literally arguing aginst common sense. Kaioken x20 is a x20 multiplier. So SSBKK x20 Goku = 20 SSB Gokus. Are you really telling me 20 SSB Goku's cant beat Anilaza? Kafla beat kaioken Goku, and is comparable to UI Goku, who is much stronger than SSBKK Goku. In fact, she was so strong that Roshi said if Goku got hit by her Final Weapon, he would die. So by using c o m m o n s e n s e, Kafla stomps Anilaza even as an SSJ1.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      EH28 wrote: You think Kefla could beat SSB Vegeta and Goku at the same time while fighting three other powerful fighters?

      I mean, seeing as how she beat Kaioken Goku as an SSJ1 and is comparable to UI as an SSJ2, then yeah, she can beat all 5 of them.

      EH28 wrote: And your scale is flawed. The only reason Anilaza lost to those 5 fighters is not because of power. It's because 17 is an android. Or did you not watch the episode?

      How is my scale flawed? And how does 17 being an android have anything to do with it?

      You are literally arguing aginst common sense. Kaioken x20 is a x20 multiplier. So SSBKK x20 Goku = 20 SSB Gokus. Are you really telling me 20 SSB Goku's cant beat Anilaza? Kafla beat kaioken Goku, and is comparable to UI Goku, who is much stronger than SSBKK Goku. So by using c o m m o n s e n s e, Kafla stomps Anilaza even as an SSJ1.

      I'm not saying SSB Goku would lose to Kefla, it's literally a fact. In the episode Anilaza's ki blast overpowers SSB Goku's Kamehameha, SSB Vegeta's Final Flash, Golden Frieza's Death Beam, Gohan's Kamehameha, and 17's photon flash. With(I'll say it again because you don't get it yet) with ease! Anilaza Easily overpowered SSB Goku's full power Kamehameha. Tell me, did you watch that episode? I want to know, because it seems like you didn't. During their beam struggle(that Anilaza was easily winning) 17 slipped away and destroyed Anilaza's power core. This left an opening for him to be eliminated. After Universe 3's erasure 17 said he had a feeling where Anilaza's power core was because he was an android, and so is Anilaza, so he knew where his power core was. Everyone else was flabbergasted, and had know idea that Anilaza's dome was his power core.

        Loading editor
    • Would you like me to summarize the entire episode for you? Or do you think you've got it?

        Loading editor
    • I watched the episode. But that’s not the point. You are literally being ignorant at this point. You literally need common sense to know Kafla easily beats Anilaza.

      Kafla was so strong that Roshi said if Goku got hit by her Final Weapon, “NOT EVEN HE WOULD SURVIVE”.

      Let me point this out again for the fourth time.

      KAIO-KEN X20 IS A 20 TIMES MULTIPLIER. This means SSBKK x20 Goku = 20 SSB Goku’s. Anilaza WAS MATCHED AND LOST to 5 SSB TIER FIGHTERS. Using B A S I C M A T H, 20 SSB Tier fighters > 5 SSB Tier Fighters. Kafla BEAT SSBKK GOKU as a SUPER SAIYAN 1, and is COMPARABLE TO UI GOKU, who is MUCH STRONGER THAN SSBKK X20, as a Super Saiyan 2.

      It’s C O M M O N S E N S E that Kafla stomps Anilaza even as SSJ1.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: I watched the episode. But that’s not the point. You are literally being ignorant at this point. You literally need common sense to know Kafla easily beats Anilaza.

      Kafla was so strong that Roshi said if Goku got hit by her Final Weapon, “NOT EVEN HE WOULD SURVIVE”.

      Let me point this out again for the fourth time.

      KAIO-KEN X20 IS A 20 TIMES MULTIPLIER. This means SSBKK x20 Goku = 20 SSB Goku’s. Anilaza WAS MATCHED AND LOST to 5 SSB TIER FIGHTERS. Using B A S I C M A T H, 20 SSB Tier fighters > 5 SSB Tier Fighters. Kafla BEAT SSBKK GOKU as a SUPER SAIYAN 1, and is COMPARABLE TO UI GOKU, who is MUCH STRONGER THAN SSBKK X20, as a Super Saiyan 2.

      It’s C O M M O N S E N S E that Kafla stomps Anilaza even as SSJ1.

      Your the one being ignorant. Your entire argument is supported by false information. Master Roshi just said that. It wasn't said. If it was Whis it would have been 100% true, but Master Roshi could be wrong. Also anybody with a reasonable power level could kill Goku if they use almost all the energy they've got in one ki attack. And your scale and "simple math" are based on false information. Anilaza didn't lose because he was overpowered, he lost because 17 knew his philology because they were both androids. So when Anilaza was busy pummeling all the Warriors with a ki blast, 17 came and knew his power core was at the top of his head. He then broke it, and Anilaza was rendered powerless and lost the fight. Not because he is weaker than 5 SSB warriors, but simply because 17 knew where his power core was as a fellow android, and destroyed it when Aniliza was powering up his blast even more. You thinking Kefla would in is frankly ignorant, stubborn, and absurd.

        Loading editor
    • Alright I just need to read the first line of that comment.

      "You are the one being ignorant". I'm not the one who can't understand basic power scaling and ignores common sense, buddy.

      "Your entire argument is based on false information" that's really funny considering I'm using facts, feats, statements, and C O M M O N S E N S E. So tell me how Kaioken x20 being a x20 multiplier is false information. Tell me how Kafla beating SSBKK Goku is false information. Tell me how Anilaza losing to 5 SSB tier fighters is false information.

      Also, you are using the same kind of information as I am, you use facts and feats about Anilaza, just like how I'm using facts and feats about Kafla, as well as facts and feats about Anilaza. So if I'm somehow using false information, (which I'm not) then so are you.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:
      Alright? So how exactly does that mean Anilaza wins? You literally need simple power scaling.

      Anilaza =< 5 SSB Tier Fighters

      SSBKK x20 Goku = 20 SSB Tier Fighters

      20 SSB Tier Fighters > 5 SSB Tier Fighters

      This means Kaioken Goku > Anilaza

      SS1 Kafla > Kaioken Goku

      So since Kaioken Goku > Anilaza, and Kafla > Kaioken Goku, then that means Kafla > Anilaza.

      SSB Goku Kaio Ken had the upper hand, but his stamina was so low that the form barely lasted and he took a surprise blow. That is why he went into Ultra Instinct. Personally, I think Hit (anime) and Anilaza are also more powerful than Kefla. I mean Jiren did not even see her as a worthy opponent but saw Maji Kayo as one. In the eyes of Jiren Maji Kayo is even more powerful than Kefla. Anilaza could have probably taken out every fighter in the Tournament except Jiren who would jump on pebbles to stay in.

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote: SSB Goku Kaio Ken had the upper hand, but his stamina was so low that the form barely lasted and he took a surprise blow.

      I can agree to that I guess, bet even if that were the case, SSJ2 Kafla is still comparable to UI Goku, which is much stronger than SSBKK x20. SSBKK is enough to beat Anilaza. So, sure, maybe Anilaza beats SSJ1 Kafla, but there is no way Anilaza beats SSJ2 Kafla.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      Tiger2025 wrote: SSB Goku Kaio Ken had the upper hand, but his stamina was so low that the form barely lasted and he took a surprise blow.

      I can agree to that I guess, bet even if that were the case, SSJ2 Kafla is still comparable to UI Goku, which is much stronger than SSBKK x20. SSBKK is enough to beat Anilaza. So, sure, maybe Anilaza beats SSJ1 Kafla, but there is no way Anilaza beats SSJ2 Kafla.

      Its hard to compare SSJ2 Kefla to UI Goku. Kefla was basically helpless to Goku. At max power, all she could do is cut his hair. SSJ2 Kefla could still be considerably weaker than Full Power Kaio Ken Blue. You never really get the full extent of Anilaza's powers. Even at the end, Anilaza was not able to use his full potential. Even if Kefla is still more powerful, she would not win a battle again Anilaza. Her recklessness would get her knocked off the arena. 

        Loading editor
    • Piccolo said Kafla was "as strong as Goku's earlier level" when she was fighting UI Goku. Meaning that Kafla is about as strong as Goku when he first used UI. Goku won because he was stronger than last time because of Zenkais and he was also improving his UI and getting stronger during the entire fight. Dyspo and Toppo said that "his movements are getting sharper" and "Son Goku is becoming more powerful". Kafla was also becoming stronger throughout the fight, but not as much as Goku.

      Kafla was able to hold her own against a stronger UI Goku, and her being able to graze UI Goku twice is actually incredibly impressive. I really don't think Anilaza is anywhere near UI even at its original level.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      Tiger2025 wrote: SSB Goku Kaio Ken had the upper hand, but his stamina was so low that the form barely lasted and he took a surprise blow.

      I can agree to that I guess, bet even if that were the case, SSJ2 Kafla is still comparable to UI Goku, which is much stronger than SSBKK x20. SSBKK is enough to beat Anilaza. So, sure, maybe Anilaza beats SSJ1 Kafla, but there is no way Anilaza beats SSJ2 Kafla.

      How is Kefla UI level? She was obliterated by UI. And how do you know Piccolo was referring to UI? That would literally make no sense. Whis even stated after Goku turned UI, that Kefla rivaled the power of Universe 7's spirit bomb(an energy technique created from a little bit of energy from 7 fighters not even powered up, while Anilaza overpowered a five way ki attack created from 5 incredibly powerful warriors firing their most powerful attacks). Since she rivaled the spirit bomb she was probably a little weaker than it, or a little stronger than it. Since Anilaza was able to overpower the five way ki blast without even flinching(and continue to become more powerful when he did it), wouldn't that mean that Anilaza would win?

        Loading editor
    • And why isn't Anilaza UI level? If you think Kefla is, I don't know how Anilaza couldn't be.

        Loading editor
    • Probably because Kafla as a SS1 was stated to rival the spirit bomb, which was made up of the energy of everyone but Vegeta, so she would equal 9/10 members of U7 as SSJ1, Winged Anilaza (which would be him at his strongest) was matched and LOST to 5 U7 fighters. 9 > 5. Then Kafla went SSJ2, which is a x2 multiplier of SSJ1, PLUS whatever mastered berserk is. This makes her over TWICE THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT BOMB. You know, the thing that pushed Goku to UI in the first place? Kafla matched that and wasn't even at full strength. This puts Kafla well over SSBKK x20, (which we've already established is stronger that 5 SSB tier fighters) and puts her on the level of UI Goku. If Anilaza was that strong, everyone would have been pushed to UI. There is no way Anilaza beats even SSJ1 Kafla.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: Probably because Kafla as a SS1 was stated to rival the spirit bomb, which was made up of the energy of everyone but Vegeta, so she would equal 9/10 members of U7 as SSJ1, Winged Anilaza (which would be him at his strongest) was matched and LOST to 5 U7 fighters. 9 > 5. Then Kafla went SSJ2, which is a x2 multiplier of SSJ1, PLUS whatever mastered berserk is. This makes her over TWICE THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT BOMB. You know, the thing that pushed Goku to UI in the first place? Kafla matched that and wasn't even at full strength. This puts Kafla well over SSBKK x20, (which we've already established is stronger that 5 SSB tier fighters) and puts her on the level of UI Goku. If Anilaza was that strong, Goku would have been pushed to use UI, which he wasn't. There is no way Anilaza beats even SSJ1 Kafla.

      Your literally ignoring everything I'm saying. By using COMMON SENSE Anilaza would win. Again Anilaza didn't lose because he was out matched, he lost only for the single reason that 17 is an android(I'll repeat that yet gain if I have to). I'll also say this again(you should actually read what I write), Goku wasn't pushed into UI because Anilaza wasn't fighting Goku alone, and he's not obsessed with torturing his opponents like Kefla is. Instead he just wants to do one thing, and one thing only. Knock his opponents out of the ring. Also Whis said it would be harder for Goku to go into UI the more he uses it. So after he used it against Kefla it became much harder for the form to activate. Anilaza would not torture Goku, and like Kefla should have done, he just focuses on knocking him out. Also nobody used very much energy to give to the spirit bomb. No one powered up, Vegeta didn't go Blue, Gohan didn't turn potential unleashed, and Frieza didn't go golden. While Against Anilaza all the latter happened, and they combined their most powerful moves(which again Anilaza easily overpowered). And it doesn't make her twice as strong as the spirit bomb, because Whis said that quote after Goku turned UI. So he was referring to Kefla then.

        Loading editor
    • And we actually never saw Anilaza's true strength. As we saw in the beam struggle he can make himself more powerful by the second using his power core. Anilaza wasn't even using his full power and crushed the Z Fighters.

        Loading editor
    • Even if Kefla is more powerful(completely unlikely), Anilaza would still win with all the abilities he has. Kefla has no abilities.

        Loading editor
    • Completely unlikely is..ironically, completely unlikely by your logic.

      Kefla is definitely more stronger, your third post that was right after the other is..correct, as Kefla was shown to be a bit arrogant and It'd be too late to figure out his weaknesses by the time she was knocked out of the ring; albeit, if by chance she "did" find it out, she'd win hands down

        Loading editor
    • Making a second post because wikia keeps giving me errors for the full reply:

      It was also mentioned that kefla was rivaling, or on par with the spirit bomb in earlier episodes that goku threw to jiren, so her being weaker is kind of dumb in that aspect.

        Loading editor
    • After that comment of yours I’m no longer taking anything you say seriously. “Kafla has no abilities”. Neat. You singlehanded just ended the argument right there. That is by far the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

      I’m done arguing with you after that quote of the year, so I’ll leave you with this.


      “We never actually saw Anilaza’s true strength”. His Winged Form was his strongest state before he was eliminated. Saying that he never went all out is headcanon and falls under Hitchens Razor. That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

      “Kafla has no abilities” you should really visit Kafla’s page and look under “Techniques and Special Abilities” you might learn something.

      “Anilaza wasn’t even using his full power and he crushed the Z Fighters” Really because to me it seemed like he lost to the Z Fighters seeing as how he was eliminated by them and erased from existence.

      There is plenty of evidence to support Kafla is much stronger even as a SSJ1. Her rivaling the Spirit Bomb (which has the combined energy of 9 of the U7 Fighters) as a SSJ1, and that Anilaza lost to only 5 of them is proof enough that she’s stronger. And with that I’m done with the argument. Continue to believe whatever fantasy that you want.

        Loading editor
    • Hrenak wrote:

      Making a second post because wikia keeps giving me errors for the full reply:

      It was also mentioned that kefla was rivaling, or on par with the spirit bomb in earlier episodes that goku threw to jiren, so her being weaker is kind of dumb in that aspect.

      I didn't say I thought she was weaker than the spirit bomb. I said since she rivals the spirit bomb she's either a little weaker, even in power, or a little more powerful.

        Loading editor
    • He was talking about her being weaker than Anilaza would be dumb in that aspect

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but he seemed to be directing that to me when I never said I thought she was.

        Loading editor
    • If you knew she was stronger then why were you arguing that Anilaza was stronger?

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: After that comment of yours I’m no longer taking anything you say seriously. “Kafla has no abilities”. Neat. You singlehanded just ended the argument right there. That is by far the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

      I’m done arguing with you after that quote of the year, so I’ll leave you with this.


      “We never actually saw Anilaza’s true strength”. His Winged Form was his strongest state before he was eliminated. Saying that he never went all out is headcanon and falls under Hitchens Razor. That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

      “Kafla has no abilities” you should really visit Kafla’s page and look under “Techniques and Special Abilities” you might learn something.

      “Anilaza wasn’t even using his full power and he crushed the Z Fighters” Really because to me it seemed like he lost to the Z Fighters seeing as how he was eliminated by them and erased from existence.

      There is plenty of evidence to support Kafla is much stronger even as a SSJ1. Her rivaling the Spirit Bomb (which has the combined energy of 9 of the U7 Fighters) as a SSJ1, and that Anilaza lost to only 5 of them is proof enough that she’s stronger. And with that I’m done with the argument. Continue to believe whatever fantasy that you want.

      Also I wasn't talking about techniques, or attacks. I was talking specifically about unique abilities like Ginyu's body change ability, Guldo's time freeze, or Hit's time skip. Kefla has many versatile techniques and attacks, but she doesn't have any special, unique abilities that makes her even more lethal. Anilaza can creat portals, sonar, wing growth, and incredibly fast counters and speed.

        Loading editor
    • Also the 5 fighters were exerting so much of their power. While to make the spirit bomb no one powered up, or transformed. That means that they used less energy to give to the spirit bomb.

        Loading editor
    • Actually the spirit bomb is the exponential increase of energy of all the fighters. If it wasn't, the spirit bomb would not have been as big and powerful as it was.

        Loading editor
    • And his energy ball was still growing throughout the entire struggle. Even when 17 was going to attack him. To make the energy ball bigger he would have to exert more energy. It can be inferred that his energy ball would have grown bigger if his power core was intact longer, since he wasn't slowing down. This shows that he had more power to exert.

        Loading editor
    • Goku also had much more power to exert. He could have multiplied his strength up to 20 times with Kaioken.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: Goku also had much more power to exert. He could have multiplied his strength up to 20 times with Kaioken.

      There's no proof that turning 20 times Kaioken would have overpowered Anilaza. That's head canon. And opinion is not a fact.

        Loading editor
    • His body was badly beaten by Anilaza, too. Because of that, he probably didn't have enough stamina to go into that form.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: There's no proof that turning 20 times Kaioken would have overpowered Anilaza. That's head canon. And opinion is not a fact.

      Actually there is plenty of proof that Kaioken would have beaten him. I've said it before several times. 5 SSB Tier fighters matched Anilaza, Kaioken x20 is a 20 times multiplier, that would equal 20 SSB Goku's. Had Goku gone Kaioken, then Anilaza would be fighting the equivalent of 24 SSB tier fighters. And seeing as how he was struggling with 5, then Kaioken would have beaten him.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: His body was badly beaten by Anilaza, too. Because of that, he probably didn't have enough stamina to go into that form.

      Now that is headcanon.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      EH28 wrote: His body was badly beaten by Anilaza, too. Because of that, he probably didn't have enough stamina to go into that form.

      Now that is headcanon.

      I guess it is, but your comment earlier was also head canon. Saying that Anilaza would have lost if 17 was not an android, even though the episode literally stated that, is head canon, and going against actual canon.

        Loading editor
    • Also Anilaza wasn't struggling against the Z fighters. The Z fighters couldn't even touch him. In fact Anilaza was fighting 6 fighters, and eliminated 18 as well. He did this with absolutely no trouble. They couldn't land one blow on him.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote: I guess it is, but your comment earlier was also head canon.

      Not true because theres actual evidence that supports it. Headcanon is something that cant be proven with evidence. There is enough evidence to prove that Kaioken x20 would have beaten him.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote:

      EH28 wrote: I guess it is, but your comment earlier was also head canon.

      Not true because theres actual evidence that supports it. Headcanon is something that cant be proven with evidence. There is enough evidence to prove that Kaioken x20 would have beaten him.

      Yeah, but as I said earlier that evidence can easily be refuted. Anilaza only lost because 17 is also an android, and knew where his power core was(this is stated in the episode). Everyone else on the team were very surprised, and seemed like they didn't even know Anilaza had a power core. 17 was also only able to destroy his power core because Anilaza was busy pummeling the Z fighters with his energy ball. Kaioken x20 being stronger than Anilaza isn't exactly head canon, but it's more of a theory with refutable evidence.

        Loading editor
    • Anilaza losing because 17 is an android does nothing to disprove the fact that SSBKK would beat him.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: Anilaza losing because 17 is an android does nothing to disprove the fact that SSBKK would beat him.

      It proves that Anilaza didn't lose because he was overpowered. It refutes the evidence that Anilaza would lose to 5 SSB level warriors. The power of SSBKK compared to Anilaza is as of yet unknown. It's the safest to not speculate about it just yet.

        Loading editor
    • It does not refute the fact that he lost to 5 ssb tier fighters because he actually lost to 5 ssb tier fighters

        Loading editor
    • And 24 > 5

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: It does not refute the fact that he lost to 5 ssb tier fighters because he actually lost to 5 ssb tier fighters

      He lost, but only because 17 is an android. If literally anyone else was on their team instead(even someone more powerful than 17) he would have won. That's why that evidence is refuted.

        Loading editor
    • That doesn't change the fact that he lost to those 5. 17 was one of those 5.

        Loading editor
    • Yes it does, Negative. He lost because of the specific knowledge 17 had. And when one referse to the level of power of a being, they're referring to the power of that being.

        Loading editor
    • 17 having knowledge doesn't change the fact he still lost to those 5. 17s knowledge helped those 5 win, yes, but Anilaza still lost to those 5.

        Loading editor
    • Because of the knowledge. As in, if 17 was not there, the other four idiots would have lost if they had Buu on their team.

        Loading editor
    • Kaioken x20 is a thing you know

        Loading editor
    • An overhyped thing.

        Loading editor
    • What if Piccolo was there?

        Loading editor
    • He'd have died in a humiliating way, like by falling debris.


      Piccolo is the yamcha of people who still sort of matter.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but Piccolo is smart and would have figured it out. And he's not that weak, he's still able to spar with Gohan.

        Loading editor
    • He's not even smart enough to know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch.

        Loading editor
    • That's a cultural/racial thing since he doesn't actually eat food.

        Loading editor
    • From a Design Standpoint: All of Universe 9, actually. My personal favorite of the Universes that were introduced for the ToP.

      From Presentation: Paparoni, Katopesla, Obuni, Jiren, Toppo, and Dercori.

        Loading editor
    • If Toppo was in real life, he probably wouldn't forgive me for doubting him since this tournament started.

      After the last episode, I must say he finally did something to get my respect. He totally has a superior character development now than that grey wall called Jiren.

        Loading editor
    • I am glad Toppo is getting time to shine. His new transformation is absolutely beast. By far my favorite Universe 11 fighter.

        Loading editor
    • Toppo is great. He's always been my favorite fighter on Universe 11, but his God form made like him more. He has always had some of the most personality out out of the characters in the tournament of power. He has an internal struggle between his morales and destruction, he's depressed about the tournament, and he doesn't care for personal desires, as long as his universe survives. Jiren is just a bleak wall with no personality once so ever. Jiren is too, well, grey. Dyspo's only aspect of personality is severe arrogance, and the other pride troopers are not elaborated upon. Toppo is such a great character, especially now that he has a great transformation, and utterly crushed Frieza.

        Loading editor
    • Who do you guys like better Toppo or Jiren?

        Loading editor
    • Toppo is better as a character but Jiren is stronger.

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: Toppo is better as a character but Jiren is stronger.

      I'm asking about opinions on the character not power.

        Loading editor
    • I know, I said Toppo is better as a character, so I like him more. However I also like Jiren because he's stronger.

        Loading editor
    • EH28 wrote:
      Who do you guys like better Toppo or Jiren?

      It will always be Toppo. Jiren is just too one dimensional. His wish is the only thing that can make him less one dimensional. Toppo is the only member of Universe 11 with an actual personality. It would be cool if they elaborated on the other Trooper instead of being Kale and Cauilfia fodder. I hope if Toppo is eliminated his elimination is not cheap and actually reasonable.

        Loading editor
    • I would love a Final Explosion type attack from Vegeta to eliminate them both

        Loading editor
    • NegativeSymptom wrote: I would love a Final Explosion type attack from Vegeta to eliminate them both

      That'll be a bit to cliche of the tournament. I feel like the time will run out before at least Jiren, and maybe Toppo, is defeated, seeing that every episode is 1-2 minutes of the tournament.

        Loading editor