FANDOM

7,618 Pages

  • Broly reminds of Jason for more than one reason and it all leads to one thing: PLOT DEVICES! Broly has so much plot devices! I wish to know your opinion.

    P.S: In case you are wondering, Gogeta was Super Saiyan cause Goku and Vegeta had enough energy to transform.

      Loading editor
    • Darth Maul is probably the character that is most like Broly at least that I can think of. They are continually is brought back for fanservice, both are aggressive and mindless at some point, and both have a deep hatred for the main character. If Disney digs themselves into a deep enough Maul will probably end of surviving the Obi-Wan encounter in rebels

        Loading editor
    • Tiger2025 wrote: Darth Maul is probably the character that is most like Broly at least that I can think of. They are continually is brought back for fanservice, both are aggressive and mindless at some point, and both have a deep hatred for the main character. If Disney digs themselves into a deep enough Maul will probably end of surviving the Obi-Wan encounter in rebels

      True.

        Loading editor
    • Iso33 wrote: Broly reminds of Jason for more than one reason and it all leads to one thing: PLOT DEVICES! Broly has so much plot devices! I wish to know your opinion.

      P.S: In case you are wondering, Gogeta was Super Saiyan cause Goku and Vegeta had enough energy to transform.

      Can you specify who "Jason" is? Is it Jason Todd? Jason Fox? Jason Voorhez[sp]?

        Loading editor
    • Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      Iso33 wrote: Broly reminds of Jason for more than one reason and it all leads to one thing: PLOT DEVICES! Broly has so much plot devices! I wish to know your opinion.

      P.S: In case you are wondering, Gogeta was Super Saiyan cause Goku and Vegeta had enough energy to transform.

      Can you specify who "Jason" is? Is it Jason Todd? Jason Fox? Jason Voorhez[sp]?

      Jason as Jason Voorhees. Particularly Jason Lives to Jason X (including Freddy vs Jason.)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message