FANDOM

7,108 Pages

  • The new LSS is now the result of the use of great ape in base form(Wrathful) and Super Saiyan. Which would explain the featureless eyes as well as the red eyes he had in the one trailer. Could SS4 maybe come back later or no?

      Loading editor
    • Apparently it is. But its only base form with Great Ape Power, unlike Super Saiyan 4.

        Loading editor
    • Well what I meant by leading to Super Saiyan 4 was, you could go Super Saiyan on it in base. Which would make it the same, I’m wondering if it would be SS4 or something entirely different see what I mean?

        Loading editor
    • Super Saiyan 4 is the full power of Super Saiyan (which is 400x base power) x10 plus full potential unlock. But I don't know how it would work if they were to use this as a the basis for bringing Super Saiyan 4 into the main series.

        Loading editor
    • Wow for one I didn’t know SS1 got that big of a multiplier o.o where’d you find that? Also it would work because the times ten you mentioned came from Great Ape, Wrathful is Great Ape in base form so you would essentially have a golden great ape on top of a human form which is what SS4 is. THEN they could ad Super Saiyan Red

        Loading editor
    • The fully mastered Super Saiyan would have the same multiplier as SS3 and maybe even more. Toriyama said if it SS was fully mastered there would no longer be a need to transform to SS2 and SS3 because they are simply shortcuts to SS's full power once fully mastered.

      edit

      another interesting note is that the Super Saiyan form in GT is said to give them a 100x multlpier from base according to Rildo, which is why they all either skip SS2 or don't use it at all in GT. So I guess they kind of were on to Toriyama's idea already

        Loading editor
    • In another dub of the movie Rilldo said it increased just over double, so I don’t know about the 100 times base. But they have definitely been on this idea for a while. I really can’t wait to see this new movie, so many answers it should have.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe, the further you master Super Saiyan transformations, the more their power increases?

        Loading editor
    • I do wonder what would happen if Goku or Vegeta had their tails, turn Great ape, became super saiyan blue in that transformation then retain their rationality to transform further. What would the result be?

        Loading editor
    • Something insanely powerful that we will hopefully see soon.

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote: I do wonder what would happen if Goku or Vegeta had their tails, turn Great ape, became super saiyan blue in that transformation then retain their rationality to transform further. What would the result be?

      Whatever it is, it would NOT be blue or silver.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think it would change SS4's look at all, most likely just give it SSB's aura considering that a component of SS4 is SS and SS4 has neither gold hair nor green eyes.. but it does have SS's aura. So it would be most likely just SS4's look but with SSB's aura.

        Loading editor
    • I think it’d have whatever colors Toriyama/Toyataro throw on it, honestly.

        Loading editor
    • SomebodyWhoIsntSmart wrote: Maybe, the further you master Super Saiyan transformations, the more their power increases?

      Well that is what I think happens but I don’t remember it increasing after FPSSJ, I could be wrong of course.

        Loading editor
    • I'm hoping for purple like it would be their god of destruction form.

        Loading editor
    • Purple is highly possible I think, I don’t think it’ll be anything like Toppo’s form. But Goku did use Hakai in the manga so you could be in for a treat.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote:
      I don't think it would change SS4's look at all, most likely just give it SSB's aura considering that a component of SS4 is SS and SS4 has neither gold hair nor green eyes.. but it does have SS's aura. So it would be most likely just SS4's look but with SSB's aura.

      That's what I thought Wrathful was at first, I thought it was some kind of combination of SS4 with some higher transformation.

        Loading editor
    • Looks like AF is creeping closer to become an actual thing.

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote:
      Looks like AF is creeping closer to become an actual thing.

      ew

        Loading editor
    • Xicor is coming.

        Loading editor
    • what is xicor a pun for?

        Loading editor
    • I don’t think Xicor will ever be a thing, we already have Goku Black after all. Plus I don’t think he was a very interesting story point, I do hope we will get them tails back though.

        Loading editor
    • We have no idea the actual multipliers of SSJ4 but I do agree that the Wrathful form is not SSJ4. Though how one can access that form without a tail is beyond me.

        Loading editor
    • When I said leading I meant the use of SSJ and Wrathful could become SSJ4 not that Wrathful IS SSJ4.

        Loading editor
    • I know.

        Loading editor
    • Hope we get a full breakdown of this powerful form and it's evolution.

        Loading editor
    • So that synopsis is confirmed to be true for the DBS:Broly movie right?

        Loading editor
    • I guess

        Loading editor
    • If you don't know, why answer?

        Loading editor
    • So from the new movie updates, it seems that Legendary Super Saiyan is essentially replacing SS4 and isn’t genetically exclusive(as of yet).

        Loading editor
    • I believe it is confirmed. I have it from some rather reliable sources.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: So from the new movie updates, it seems that Legendary Super Saiyan is essentially replacing SS4 and isn’t genetically exclusive(as of yet).

      I disagree. Legendary Super Saiyan is genetically exclusive, and nothing is replacing SSJ4. Some people just think that the Wrathful form is the replacement for SSJ4 which it really isn't since its far too weak.

      Check this out https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/wiki/broly-summary

        Loading editor
    • Have you read the whole synopsis? Wrathful is combating, and destroying, Super Saiyan Red and Blue so it’s not far too weak. But that isn’t even the final form, currently LSS is officially non canon as you saw it before. In this new movie Broly attains “LSS” by using Wrathful and Super Saiyan, and there is no mention of it being genetically exclusive. The way it replaces SS4 is that Wrathful is the use of Great Ape in base, then he goes SS on top of that and he goes “LSS”, not SS4. And every time their saying “he may be the legendary Super Saiyan” they are talking about the normal Super Saiyan state as originally it was what appeared every thousand years and LSS wasn’t in existence.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Have you read the whole synopsis? Wrathful is combating, and destroying, Super Saiyan Red and Blue so it’s not far too weak. But that isn’t even the final form, currently LSS is officially non canon as you saw it before. In this new movie Broly attains “LSS” by using Wrathful and Super Saiyan.

      Yes I have and actually no he doesn't attain Super Saiyan by using the Wrathful form. Its a form he attains during the fight. He attains the SSJ form due to his father's death and attains the LSSJ when he needs more power. I really don't see why you think that Wrathful is related to the Super Saiyan forms.

        Loading editor
    • Go read the Super Saiyan C Type page, also go over it more carefully. He doesn’t drop out of his Wrathful state, he just goes Super Saiyan on top of it. I didn’t say he achieved SS by using the Wrathful form I said he uses both at the same time and he goes LSS. If you read through the LSS page it’ll tell you as well.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Go read the Super Saiyan C Type page, also go over it more carefully. He doesn’t drop out of his Wrathful state, he just goes Super Saiyan on top of it. I didn’t say he achieved SS by using the Wrathful form I said he uses both at the same time and he goes LSS. If you read through the LSS page it’ll tell you as well.

      That doesn't mean that Wrathful is related to LSSJ or that Wrathful is the 'canon' version of SSJ4. Also it doesn't say he uses both at the same time. It says he transforms from that form into a Super Saiyan. Also the LSS doesn't say anything to support your statement.

        Loading editor
    • Did you bother to go read the Super Saiyan C Type page? It does support what I’m saying if you read it...

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Did you bother to go read the Super Saiyan C Type page? It does support what I’m saying if you read it...

      The Type C page does but the Legendary Super Saiyan page doesn't. The way I read it was that he goes Super Saiyan Type C after being enraged and grief stricken by his father's death while in Wrathful form.

        Loading editor
    • The Legendary Super Saiyan form is the full power version of the Super Saiyan C-type...

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: The Legendary Super Saiyan form is the full power version of the Super Saiyan C-type...

      Yes that's true. But the form is still different enough to warrant a totally different page.

        Loading editor
    • It’s about as different as FPSS, still uses to same method of transformation and is essentially the exact same form.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, if LSS is SS4, and Kale has attained LSS2, does that mean Kale has attained SS5?

        Loading editor
    • SomebodyWhoIsntSmart wrote: Wait, if LSS is SS4, and Kale has attained LSS2, does that mean Kale has attained SS5?

      No LSS is not SS4.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      SomebodyWhoIsntSmart wrote: Wait, if LSS is SS4, and Kale has attained LSS2, does that mean Kale has attained SS5?
      No LSS is not SS4.

      I said IF it is.

        Loading editor
    • Super Saiyan 4 requires a tail for the first time it is awakened, and Super Saiyan 4 is similar to Potential Unleashed in that it draws out the full potential and power of a saiyan... on top of the mulitplier it is given. While Wrathful does not require a tail and as of yet does not give a Potential Unleashed like ability. One form you have to become a Golden Ozaru to further transform into, while the other you don't have to even be a super saiyan or have a tail to use.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure Toriyama never gave SS4 a multiplier.

        Loading editor
    • Golden Ozaru is 10x the full power of SS(which is 400x base, since Toriyama ALREADY SAID that SS2 and SS3 are simply shortcuts to the full power of SS, aka variations) I assume that SS4 is that with a Potential Unlock power up added onto it. That is all we have for SS4.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed.

        Loading editor
    • Super Saiyan 4 is not potential unlocked on the rest fo that crap. They are constantly saying this form is the full powre of X unleashed. Its hyperbole. Stop takingi it as fact. It was said about SS3 as well before toriyama came out and decided SS mastered would be better. And toei made up SS4 with their own rules further messing it all up.

        Loading editor
    • No because SSB isn’t godx50 so there’s no reason to think that ss4 is apex50

        Loading editor
    • It is implied that SSB is 50x Red because it is supposedly a Super Saiyan Red gone Super Saiyan, hence the name, but it hasn’t been explicitly stated as such.

      The comparison wasn’t to Wrathful and SS4, it was the new LSS to SS4. Wrathful is the use of great ape in base, and LSS is the result of Super Saiyan on Wrathful, previously SS4 was the use of Super Saiyan on Great Ape but that is no longer the case.

        Loading editor
    • It hasn't been explicitly stated because it isnt

        Loading editor
    • No, it hasn’t been explicitly stated because I doubt anyone would normally think it’d have a different multiplier but somehow a lot of people on this wiki think it could be different. I, however, am not interested in changing peoples views on things. Be they wrong or right, think what you want.

        Loading editor
    • most people think it would be different because power levels aren't really a thing anymore

        Loading editor
    • Wrathful is not actually related to LSS. And SS4 is DEFINATELY not related to LSS. But think that if you want...….

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:
      Wrathful is not actually related to LSS. And SS4 is DEFINATELY not related to LSS. But think that if you want...….

      Exactly. Just because one character happens to have both forms at separate times, doesn't mean they're related. We have Kale, so we know they're different forms.

        Loading editor
    • They're not related. I do think wrathful played a part in his SS and LSS form being so much stronger compared to what Kales was though, his SS and LSS are most likely 10x stronger than Kales thanks to the x10 power additon from Wrathful.

        Loading editor
    • A character didn’t use them at different times. Read the synopsis and read the page for the forms, it tells you clearly that Super Saiyan C Type is taken on by Broly going Super Saiyan while already being in his Wrathful state. And LSS is the full power of this form, meaning it is SSCType just stronger. LSS as you saw it before may have been changed to no longer be genetically exclusive to Broly(although he still may be the only one who uses it) there was no mention of a genetically superior Legendary Super Saiyan in the movie, all they talked about was the traditional legend of the super Saiyan. Kale was largely seen in the anime, and as we all know they have a habit of doing things that don’t make sense. As for now LSS is the result of Wrathful and SS.

      The reason I say it may replace SS4 is because Wrathful is the use of great ape in base, then you go SS and obtain LSS. SS4 is the use of traditional great ape and SS and thus SS4 is born. There could be somehow a difference in which form you achieve based on traditional great ape or great ape in base, but I doubt that’s the case as Dragon Ball isn’t generally that complicated.

        Loading editor
    • yeah because no one has ever gone from a non-base stage to another without going back to base first.

        Loading editor
    • Are you sure? Because I think they do that a lot I.e. SS2 Gohan, Red to Blue Vegeta vs Goku Black. 2 to 3 Goku vs Buu. Red to Blue Goku vs Dyspo. Goku all forms(aside from SS3) vs Jiren. It makes sense unless you want to act like it’s impossible. If you’d look at the Super Saiyan C Type page you would see it tell you what it is. But since you won’t here is an image.
      B3B286B8-B8D9-4F71-89F5-42B73470C6D2
        Loading editor
    • ... you said they said he went into LSSJ while already being in wrathful state which can just as easily mean that he transformed from one form to another, hence my sarcastic reply

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote: We have no idea the actual multipliers of SSJ4 but I do agree that the Wrathful form is not SSJ4. Though how one can access that form without a tail is beyond me.

      Broly Has A Tail Under His Outfit. It Was Specified In Toriyama's Notes About Him. Btw, It Goes Wrathful, Super Saiyan, Then Full Power Super Saiyan (The Official Name For His Form).

        Loading editor
    • tHAT'S nOT hOW yOU pROPERLY cAPITALISE a sENTENCE!

        Loading editor
    • I Don't Care.

        Loading editor
    • Bob1200 wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote: We have no idea the actual multipliers of SSJ4 but I do agree that the Wrathful form is not SSJ4. Though how one can access that form without a tail is beyond me.

      Broly Has A Tail Under His Outfit. It Was Specified In Toriyama's Notes About Him. Btw, It Goes Wrathful, Super Saiyan, Then Full Power Super Saiyan (The Official Name For His Form).

      The original one does yes, but the new one's tail was removed by Paragus according to a summery I found.

        Loading editor
    • Are you just going to ignore the picture I showed you stating CType is Wrathful and Super Saiyan? Because it is there... And if you think it’s not real it is on the page SSC.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Are you just going to ignore the picture I showed you stating CType is Wrathful and Super Saiyan? Because it is there... And if you think it’s not real it is on the page SSC.

      We see the picture you use. We just don't draw the same conclusion that you did.

        Loading editor
    • Okay what do you think “Broly takes on this form by becoming a Super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state. At full power, this form becomes the Legendary Super Saiyan state.” Means?

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Okay what do you think “Broly takes on this form by becoming a Super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state. At full power, this form becomes the Legendary Super Saiyan state.” Means?

      Simple all it means is that Broly was already in his Wrathful state when he was triggered into ascending to Super Saiyan.

        Loading editor
    • It says he takes on this form by becoming a super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state, what you said and what this says are two completely different things.

        Loading editor
    • I Think The Reason He Goes Berserk Is Because Of The Wrathful Form, Which Is Difficult To Control In The First Place On Its Own, Apparently. He Probably Has A Separate SSJ Form Without The Wrathful State In Usage, More Like Goku And Vegeta's.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: It says he takes on this form by becoming a super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state, what you said and what this says are two completely different things.

      No it isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Bob1200 wrote: I Think The Reason He Goes Berserk Is Because Of The Wrathful Form, Which Is Difficult To Control In The First Place On Its Own, Apparently. He Probably Has A Separate SSJ Form Without The Wrathful State In Usage, More Like Goku And Vegeta's.

      That’s what it says in the synopsis.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      Chrome0X wrote: It says he takes on this form by becoming a super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state, what you said and what this says are two completely different things.

      No it isn't.

      It absolutely is, I don’t understand how you can read this and take away it saying “He merely went super Saiyan on Wrathful, we just put ‘he takes on this form by’ for the heck of it, not at all telling you how he takes on this form” what you’re saying makes no sense.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      Chrome0X wrote: It says he takes on this form by becoming a super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state, what you said and what this says are two completely different things.

      No it isn't.

      It absolutely is, I don’t understand how you can read this and take away it saying “He merely went super Saiyan on Wrathful, we just put ‘he takes on this form by’ for the heck of it, not at all telling you how he takes on this form” what you’re saying makes no sense.

      No, what your saying makes no sense at all. The two forms are not related. Plain and simple. Also the featureless eyes are something that is often seen when a character goes berserk.

        Loading editor
    • It is also the first time he goes Wrathful, he has been living on a desolate planetoid slightly larger than an asteroid. Which is why he hasn’t gone super Saiyan nor has he gone Wrathful. You want the forms to not be related because you’re going off of old Broly’s LSS form, it says Broly takes this form BY GONIG SUPER SAIYAN WHILE ALREADY IN WRATHFUL STATE. This explains how he gets the form, it’s not simply saying he went super Saiyan while in the Wrathful state or it wouldn’t have said “he takes this form on by” it would’ve said “he uses this form along side the Wrathful state” two totally different explanations for two totally different scenario.

        Loading editor
    • That doesn't explain how he gets the form. Its stating when he got the form, not how he got the form. Broly achieves Super Saiyan Type-C when Frieza murders his father and blames Broly for Paragus' death.

        Loading editor
    • No, Broly achieves Super Saiyan when his father is murdered. He takes on the SSC form by going super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state.

        Loading editor
    • No, Broly doesn't have the normal Super Saiyan form. Super Saiyan Type C is his standard Super Saiyan form, its a variation of the basic one. But of a different evolution.

        Loading editor
    • First thing is first Broly having a tail was only for the movie trilogy Broly. The new movie DBSuper's Broly had his tail removed by Paragus and it says so in the synopsis. LSS and SS C-type don't NEED the Wrathful state to be used and they have already been confirmed to be genetically exclusive to both the Broly's and Kale. Broly in DBSuper just happened to have been in his Wrathful state when he awakened Super Saiyan making his C-type and B-type forms 10x stronger than they normally would have been. You do NOT NEED Wrathful to use those forms.. they are not inclusive of each other, he just happened TO BE USING THE WRATHFUL FORM WHEN HE BECAME A SS AND LSS. Now if a new databook or new official info is released and they say specifically that you need Wrathful to enter those forms then that is when we can say the forms are inclusive of each other... but until then they are NOT inclusive of each other.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: First thing is first Broly having a tail was only in the movie trilogy. The new movie had his tail removed by Paragus and it says so in the synopsis. LSS and SS C-type don't NEED the wrathful state to be used and they have already been confirmed to be genetically exclusive to both Broly's and Kale. Broly in Super just happened to have been in his Wrathful state when he awakened Super Saiyan making his C-type and B-type forms 10x stronger than they normally would have been. You do NOT NEED Wrathful to use those forms.. they are not inclusive of each other, he just happened TO BE USING THE WRATHFUL FORM WHEN HE BECAME A SS AND LSS. Now if a new databook or new official info is released and they say specifically that you need Wrathful to enter those forms then that is when  we can say the forms are inclusive of each other... but until then they are NOT inclusive of each other.

      Well said.

        Loading editor
    • Again you are both going off of the non canon Broly’s LSS it clearly says how he achieved the form. If you want to say it doesn’t okay, but it does. It’s baffling to me that the both of you ignore what this very wiki has stated.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Again you are both going off of the non canon Broly’s LSS it clearly says how he achieved the form. If you want to say it doesn’t okay, but it does. It’s baffling to me that the both of you ignore what this very wiki has stated.

      We are not going off the non canon Broly's LSS.

        Loading editor
    • SomebodyWhoIsntSmart
      SomebodyWhoIsntSmart removed this reply because:
      i'd like to remove this comment because I changed my mind about it
      03:20, December 14, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Again, he ignores what exclusive and inclusive mean. Until it is proven to be inclusive to the LSS and SS C-type forms then it is NOT inclusive to it. It is separate. You just WANT it to not be separate and that is not our problem man.

        Loading editor
    • Where have you been on this chat? Read the chat then comment it’s stated on the SSCType page. Here is a screen shot if you want. I don’t even know what your on about inclusive or exclusive, it clearly says he takes this form BY going super Saiyan while already in his Wrathful state.
      B3B286B8-B8D9-4F71-89F5-42B73470C6D2
        Loading editor
    • Its Funny How Ya'll Still Callin It LSSJ When Its Been Renamed To FPSSJ...

        Loading editor
    • You do realize that just like how the broly pages were merged, thats a mistake? a jumped to conclusion?? Just because it is in the article does not mean it is correct. It needs to be discussed and settled before people just go ahead and add whatever to the pages.

        Loading editor
    • Bob1200 wrote:
      Its Funny How Ya'll Still Callin It LSSJ When Its Been Renamed To FPSSJ...

      that's because "full power" anything is the stupidest f'n thing I've ever heard.

        Loading editor
    • I'm trying to think about something to say...

        Loading editor
    • It is slightly simpler to refer to it as LSS or Berserker SS than Broly Super Saiyan Full Power.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: You do realize that just like how the broly pages were merged, thats a mistake? a jumped to conclusion?? Just because it is in the article does not mean it is correct. It needs to be discussed and settled before people just go ahead and add whatever to the pages.

      Okay then, where did it say he returned to base form in the synopsis?

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote:

      QuakingStar wrote: You do realize that just like how the broly pages were merged, thats a mistake? a jumped to conclusion?? Just because it is in the article does not mean it is correct. It needs to be discussed and settled before people just go ahead and add whatever to the pages.

      Okay then, where did it say he returned to base form in the synopsis?

      After he is transported back to Planet Vampa after being wished to safety by Cheelai.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk10 wrote:

      Chrome0X wrote:

      QuakingStar wrote: You do realize that just like how the broly pages were merged, thats a mistake? a jumped to conclusion?? Just because it is in the article does not mean it is correct. It needs to be discussed and settled before people just go ahead and add whatever to the pages.

      Okay then, where did it say he returned to base form in the synopsis?

      After he is transported back to Planet Vampa after being wished to safety by Cheelai.

      Wasn’t talking about after the fight...

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote:

      Hulk10 wrote:

      Chrome0X wrote:

      QuakingStar wrote: You do realize that just like how the broly pages were merged, thats a mistake? a jumped to conclusion?? Just because it is in the article does not mean it is correct. It needs to be discussed and settled before people just go ahead and add whatever to the pages.

      Okay then, where did it say he returned to base form in the synopsis?

      After he is transported back to Planet Vampa after being wished to safety by Cheelai.

      Wasn’t talking about after the fight...

      Well that's where it occurs.

        Loading editor
    • Then you have no point. Wrathful is a seperate transformation he just happens to be able to stack with SS C-type and SS B-type, like how Goku stacks Kaioken with SSBlue.

        Loading editor
    • Throughout the synopsis it pays close attention to which form the fighters are in and keeps a detailed account of it. My point is that it doesn’t say he returns to base, or drops from Wrathful, it says he ascends to super Saiyan. Implying that he stacks the two, there is no resolving this argument without seeing the movie so I suppose I’ll wait until then(and no I don’t mean January).

        Loading editor
    • Our point is that just because they are stacked together doesn't mean they are related. That's all.

        Loading editor
    • Where as my point is that it makes sense that it is a direct result. There is currently no mention of a genetically exclusive SS form in this movie, and Broly having whited our eyes at all times and having solid red ones at one point, would make sense if he was using great ape power. However we could go back and forth and get nowhere fast with this discussion, until the movie or a statement comes out and confirms either.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Where as my point is that it makes sense that it is a direct result. There is currently no mention of a genetically exclusive SS form in this movie, and Broly having whited our eyes at all times and having solid red ones at one point, would make sense if he was using great ape power. However we could go back and forth and get nowhere fast with this discussion, until the movie or a statement comes out and confirms either.

      I'm not convinced its a direct result. And just because this new Broly is different than the old one, there is no reason to suspect that LSS is NOT a genetic one. But yeah I agree this is a pointless debate.

        Loading editor
    • I’ll see you after the movie and maybe a comment from Akira Toriyama(he commented after the movie with Beerus so hopefully he will after this one) until the next.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: I’ll see you after the movie and maybe a comment from Akira Toriyama(he commented after the movie with Beerus so hopefully he will after this one) until the next.

      If he does I doubt it will be to clarify this issue. But the synopsis is good enough to convince me that I'm right. Anyway your right we won't solve this issue right away.

        Loading editor
    • He cleared up a lot from Beerus’ movie, so I think he will, but this is Toriyama. I believe it says it clearly is the result of Wrathful but currently neither theory can be confirmed so I’m really interested to see the movie and the comments from Toriyama.

        Loading editor
    • I am too. But if the Ikari is related to it, then why didn't Kale have it?

        Loading editor
    • We largely saw Kale anime only and the anime has a tendency to take things too far i.e Trunks’ still unexplained plo- I mean form. But in both instances she could have been using Wrathful along side it without us seeing it separate, however she also used that strange smaller green haired form we never saw before so maybe hers is different from Broly’s. But the simple explanation is that Toriyama hadn’t come up with it yet. Similar to how we hadn’t seen a female super Saiyan because he hadn’t decided what he wanted them to look like.

        Loading editor
    • Trunks’ form makes more sense since we’ve had Vegeta’s blue evolution form and his training with Whis to unlock blue without God

        Loading editor
    • Vegeta awakened God with the God ki training Whis gave him, he just never transformed into it until after he started using Blue... backwards and all, but it worked out anyway.

        Loading editor
    • and how is it that there are two ways to God, ritual and training?

        Loading editor
    • I assume its the same way Top gained God Ki, he was trained by the Angel in his universe and this specific kind of training gave him the usage of God Ki, that must be what happened with Vegeta.

      https://twitter.com/Cipher_db/status/1053684840657182720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1053684840657182720&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcomicbook.com%2Fanime%2F2018%2F11%2F02%2Fdragon-ball-super-broly-vegeta-super-saiyan-god-training%2F

      He in fact, gained the form through the training with Whis.

        Loading editor
    • The statement that Toriyama couldn't decide how female Super Saiyans should look is wrong. He never said that.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote:
      We largely saw Kale anime only and the anime has a tendency to take things too far i.e Trunks’ still unexplained plo- I mean form. But in both instances she could have been using Wrathful along side it without us seeing it separate, however she also used that strange smaller green haired form we never saw before so maybe hers is different from Broly’s. But the simple explanation is that Toriyama hadn’t come up with it yet. Similar to how we hadn’t seen a female super Saiyan because he hadn’t decided what he wanted them to look like.

      According to the wiki, the smaller green haired form is Super Saiyan C-type.

        Loading editor
    • Just for the record, "C-type" also sounds ridiculously stupid.

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote: Just for the record, "C-type" also sounds ridiculously stupid.

      I agree but that's what the wiki says.

        Loading editor
    • What does it even stand for, cuck-type?

        Loading editor
    • Original Broly has so many flippin different types of super Saiyan they listed them A-B-C.

        Loading editor
    • The difference between Vegeta and Trunks is Whis taught them how to feel divine ki and so on. Trunks had no prior training, he just got mad and went from SS2 to fighting Super Saiyan Rose alone.

        Loading editor
    • Just watched a video that detailed the first 44 minutes of the movie and what interested me is that when Broly was strangling the brutish Frieza soldier his eyes flashed yellow like they are when in his Wrathful form. This hints that its not the first time he has gone Wrathful.

        Loading editor
    • Nooo don’t spoil it yet wait till we’ve all seen it >_<. Also that is very interesting, and cool! Perhaps that’s what Paragus meant by mostly he is controllable.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Nooo don’t spoil it yet wait till we’ve all seen it >_<. Also that is very interesting, and cool! Perhaps that’s what Paragus meant by mostly he is controllable.

      Don't worry I won't say anything about the ending. I'm just saying things that back my reasoning. And yes it is rather cool. It probably is what Paragus meant by Broly being hard to control.

        Loading editor
    • Spoiler Alert: The movie ends after it's beginning;

        Loading editor
    • @SomebodyWhoIsntSmart You monster!

      @Hulk10 How does him possibly having used the form before hint that it doesn’t create CType when mixed with SS?

        Loading editor
    • Simple since the film is the first time he ever turns into a Super Saiyan, if it was connected they would have known about the Super Saiyan already.

        Loading editor
    • That’s not how hybrid transformations work, that’s like saying since they can put Red and SS together to make Blue form they should’ve known about it already.

        Loading editor
    • Well as far as I can see, the Super Saiyan C Type and Wrathful forms are not hybrids.

        Loading editor
    • No, you’re saying if it WERE a hybrid form i.e. SSB or SS4 they would’ve known about it since he can go Wrathful. I’m saying that is incorrect. And Wrathful isn’t the hybrid form SSCType is, I have yet to see anything saying otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • Well I meant to say Super Saiyan C Type isn't the hybrid form either. And I have yet to see any evidence that proves your point.

        Loading editor
    • Just saw the full movie and I still am not convinced of the validity of the theory.

        Loading editor
    • AFD1E715-F39A-4A84-95D6-E6B43E64A445
        Loading editor
    • Anything to support yours? Like those close to watching it. Almost there...

        Loading editor
    • Well... For one I didn't see Broly grow in size in Wrathful form. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p63DxBo5u8. And the flashes of yellow in his eyes before the reveal and the fact that Paragus had a theory about that form suggests that he had seen it before and Broly had not transformed into a Super Saiyan C Type, that goes against your theory. Also the yellow pupils mentioned in the article could be seen as white and were there to show fear as they were shown while the Big Bang Kamehameha was about the strike Broly. Also the red sclera were just to show power increase and anger increase, they had nothing to do with the transformation.

        Loading editor
    • How does that go against my theory? Saiyans have shown the ability to sense the difference in ones ki in different forms, i.e. FPSS. The fact that he was still theorizing and seemed shocked shows he hasn’t seen it before, and him having red eyes COULD be seen that way but ultimately his eyes could’ve just remained white and we would’ve gotten the point, the fact that he is using great ape in base form automatically tilts things to his eyes being red due to him essentially being great ape. Broly hasn’t transformed into a super Saiyan previously because he hasn’t had the emotional upheaval necessary to do so. And I haven’t a clue what you mean by the white eyes, explain?

        Loading editor
    • One problem with your statement about the ki. Most Saiyans never learned how to sense ki Goku and Vegeta learned how on Earth, they used scouter tech to read power levelsAnd if it was to tilt it to be the power of a great ape, the eyes would be solid red, not glowing red with irises and pupils. The key thing here is the eyes glowed like lava, something the Great Ape form's eyes do not do. And yes he hasn't had the emotional upheaval necessary to do so but the eyes do not prove your point. And if you were to look at the Legendary Super Saiyan page you would see a pic that shows the new Broly in that Legendary Super Saiyan form with pupils and irises. If you were to watch the film, you would know that that instance is from just when he about to be obliterated by Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha.
      SSFP Eyes

      Broly's pupils in this form

      .
        Loading editor
    • I’m avoiding spoilers actually, keep in mind I have not yet seen the movie so I thought you were talking about when Broly was rising up having transformed into the LSS state. I have not watched it yet I said I’m “Thiiiis close” meaning I cannot watch it yet. I don’t understand the significance of his eyes flashing like lava, how does that prove anything for your point? Please explain the point of it.

        Loading editor
    • The significance is that it differs from the Great Ape eyes which are an ordinary red color and not shiny like Caulifa's ki. I can't explain it better than that right now.
      Broly oozharu by alessandelpho d1d4tbz-pre

      Broly Oozaru

      ,
      Brolytransforms

      Broly Super Saiyan C Type.

      Also the second picture is of Broly's C Type Super Saiyan form. And to me the fact that the eyes glow signifies its a different unrelated form from the Ikari form.
        Loading editor
    • Why does it signify that to you? Also I’ll be watching the movie soon so I’ll be able to know more about what parts you’re talking about. Might be a couple hours though.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know why. It just does. However I'm thinking we will never reach an agreement.

        Loading editor
    • More than likely not, but we can atleast try.

        Loading editor
    • And we can respect each other's opinions.

        Loading editor
    • I’m going to have to disagree on a couple things in your above theory, for one Broly obviously grew massively in his Wrathful state and for two, those irises are yellow. No mistake about that, and they weren’t there to show fear as completely white eyes would’ve done that fine. Those were there to show him no longer being berserk, as the fear of Gogeta kicked it out of him, like it took Super Saiyan Anger trunks to regain his pupils. Those are his eyes in the form, which are definitely yellow.

        Loading editor
    • I disagree with you too. But like I said we aren't going to agree.

        Loading editor
    • Sure.

        Loading editor
    • Look, it is entirely possible that Wrathful IS a key component to LSS, it may end up being that it is just not necessary to go into Wrathful first to do it after the first time LSS is awakened. But until it is confirmed one way or another we can't spout it as a fact and Chrome0X likes to do repeatedly.

        Loading editor
    • The admins agree with the assertion

        Loading editor
    • Quaking, we were completely fine respecting each others opinions so I don’t know why you had to come back to start more trouble, I spout nothing as fact I state facts and you ignore them. It’s not my problem, nor do I care what you believe. Your ignorant comment is all I’ve been saying this whole thread, except no one was debating anything about a second time going LSS it was wether or not Wrathful was a component which seems to be the case, but you didn’t think there was any possibility before and now that you have nothing that could remotely back your theory you want to seem as if you always were okay either way when you clearly were not.

        Loading editor
    • Go post some text walls to somebody else. I already said that until it is confirmed fact, it is not a fact as of now.

        Loading editor
    • No one said it was fact, and I don’t care what you said. Admit when you’re wrong, instead of trying to change the debate.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not wrong, not until official info says so. 

        Loading editor
    • Sure.

        Loading editor
    • Chrome0X wrote: Sure.

      Finally. It’s good that you can admit Quaking is right, given that sarcasm isn’t conveyable through text

        Loading editor
    • NervousShipper wrote:

      Chrome0X wrote: Sure.

      Finally. It’s good that you can admit Quaking is right, given that sarcasm isn’t conveyable through text

      Sure.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message