"Throughout the entire world there exist but a very few people capable of skipping through time. "
Time-Skip (時とばし, Toki-Tobashi) is the signature technique of Hit and a technique that very few people can learn and master.
Time-Skip is a technique where the user skips time for a tenth of a second and in that limited time, they are able to move freely. If the user of this power has incredible speed, the user will have a greater advantage over his or her opponent. When Hit uses this technique, to outside observers, he disappears the moment he uses it and reappears somewhere else. This technique does not stop time everywhere, only in Hit's immediate area.
It is explained in the manga that this technique is fully effective on opponents whose power level is near to or lesser than that of the user, otherwise the stopped time duration decreases considerably. In the manga, Goku is able to reduce the duration of the time stop by using Super Saiyan God and become immune to the Time-Skip entirely by using Super Saiyan Blue, because in that form he was too strong for Hit. In the anime, he combines Super Saiyan Blue with the Kaio-ken times 10 to overcome his time-skip until Hit improved the time-skip again, but it is not explained if he managed to do it because of the limitations of the Time Skip or because the Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken was too strong.
In the anime Hit improved during the battle, and is able to surpass the tenth of a second limit and upgrade the technique to one-fifth of a second, then eventually half a second while fighting Goku. Goku managed to become immune to its effects using Super Saiyan Blue: Kaio-ken. This, however, pushes Hit to further evolve his ability to freeze someone who can move in his Time-Skip.
During Hit and Goku's second fight, Vados explains that Hit can store the time he's skipped to create a separate space where he can't be touched. Hit uses this ability against Goku but Goku manages to destroy the space with his ki and a God Kamehameha.
- Flash Fist Crush - Hit's Time-Skip enhanced variation of the Pressure Point Attack.
- Time-Skip/Jump Spike - Hit charges towards the opponent and directly punches them.
- Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse - Hit teleports behind the opponent and kicks them.
- Time-Skip/Flash Skewer - Hit stands in place and punches the opponent directly in the face.
- Time-Skip/Back Breaker - Hit turns around and counters his opponent's attack to land a heavy finish on them.
- Time-Skip/Molotov - Hit's Ultimate Skill where he uses his Time-Skip ability, and while the opponent is frozen in time, Hit quickly assaults his opponent with a full-on barrage of punches. Due to the frozen time, the resulting force applies to the opponent all at once and knocks them away after the Time-Skip ends.
It is his Super Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it appears as part of Hit's Time-Skip/Molotov Ultimate Skill and his Flash Fist Crush Super Skill. The Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) can obtain Hit's Ultimate Skill via summoning Shenron and choosing "I Want A New Ultimate Attack!" as their wish, allowing the Future Warrior to use Time-Skip as part of the Ultimate Skill and can obtain Hit's Super Skill summoning Shenron via choosing "I Want A New Super Attack!" as their wish. Hit can also use Time-Skip during his grab/throw.
- Both the Galactic King and Jaco are shown to be aware of the existence of this technique. As it allows the user to manipulate time, it is technically a violation of galactic law, however Jaco decides to overlook it in light of Hit's power and reputation, due to being concerned for his own safety. Presumably, the Galactic King also overlooks it for similar reasons.
- As the Future Warrior can use this technique in Xenoverse 2, it presumably does not violate the natural laws that govern time enforced by the Time Patrol (which are set by the Supreme Kai of Time), or at least not the same degree as the unlawful use of Time Machines and Time Travel to change history. Presumably this is because it only temporarily stops the flow of time rather than allowing someone to travel through it.