Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock
Main article: Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock
Tobi is sent to conquer Planet Plant along with Cabira. After his comrade is killed by Bardock, an enraged Tobi tries to punch Bardock, but the Saiyan dodges and kills Tobi using a Change the Future-like technique (manga version). In the anime adaptation, Tobi is simply kicked into a mountain, killing him.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki. Tobi is seen able to fly in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Ki Blasts – The most basic forms of energy waves. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Bad Strike – A pink energy sphere that is Toobi's special attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Arm Cannon – A beam attack blaster weapon. Used in the anime version of Episode of Bardock only.
Video game appearances
Tobi makes his debut in a video-game and as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced since the eighth mission of the original series (M8).
- Japanese: Keiji Hirai
- Tobi's name is based on the Japanese word tobiko (とびこ), a word to describe a Flying Fish roe.
- There are cards based on both his manga and anime appearances, which means he is shown to have both red arm pads version and white arm pads version.