"I wish you baboons could read minds so you could have heard the thoughts of my troops as you slaughtered them!"
Main article: Kanassan war
After all the other members of his species are killed by Bardock's crew, Toolo emerges from the rubble, runs towards Bardock, and hits him on the back on the head, cursing Bardock with the ability to see into the future. Toolo is soon tackled by Shugesh and then shot with Tora's Flame Ballet. Before dying, Toolo tells Bardock that he will now see the horror of his end just as the Kanassans had to, while laughing maniacally. Angered at the alien, Bardock kills him with another blast. Toolo's voice still continues to haunt Bardock until the events of Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock, which occur when Frieza blows up Planet Vegeta.
According to Dragon Ball Carddass, Toolo's power level is 1,100.
- Divination – A psychic ability that gives Toolo the gift of foresight.
- Future Punch – A secret Kanassian technique. Before his death, Toolo uses this technique to grant the divination ability to Bardock as a form of retribution for the misdeeds of Bardock and the Saiyan race in general.
- Japanese: Banjō Ginga
- FUNimation dub: Kent Williams
- AB Groupe dub: Paul Bandey
- Latin American Spanish dub: Enrique Cervantes
- Spanish dub: Idilio Cardoso
- Hebrew dub: Efron Atkin
- Italian dubs: Pasquale Anselmo (original dub), Patrizio Prata (2003 redub)
- In Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, an unnamed Kanassan survivor appears as a member of the Galactic Frieza Army, thus Toolo is actually not the last surviving Kanassan.