Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tornado! (回転攻撃) is a technique used by Goku. After calling the name of the attack, Goku spins while rushing on the opponent to attack him/her.
Goku uses Tornado! against Nam during the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament, almost knocking Nam out of the ring, but he gets dizzy after using it and ends up lying on the ground. Nam uses this opportunity to perform his ultimate attack on Goku, the Cross Arm Dive.
Appearances in games
This attack is named Spin Attack in the Nintendo DS game Dragon Ball: Origins. To perform this, tap Goku and draw a circle around him without lifting the stylus of screen. The spin is controlled by stylus and remains active until Ki runs out or until the stylus is lifted. It is notably used for elemental pillar puzzles found in Pilaf's Castle. The technique appears as Kid Goku's grapple throw in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Captain Ginyu uses a similar attack on Goku while they fight on Namek. Super Buu (w/ Gohan absorbed) uses a similar attack to destroy a city, firing energy spheres from his hands while spinning around. In the opening credits for Dragon Ball GT, "Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku", Baby uses the same type of attack as Super Buu against Goku, Pan, and Trunks. Auta Magetta uses a similar attack during his fight with Vegeta on the Nameless Planet.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Daizenshuu 7, 1996
- ↑ Dragon Ball: Origins, 2008
- ↑ Dragon Ball episode 25, "Danger From Above"
- ↑ Dragon Ball episode 140, "Goku Gains Speed"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn, 1995
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 51, "The Six-Star Dragon"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 273, "The Innards of Buu"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super episode 35, "Turn Anger into Power! Vegeta's All-Out Battle"