Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Training Complete! Goku Sizes Up the Competition! (「修行完了！悟空、打倒セルに余裕あり！？」, Shūgyou Kanryō! Gokū, Datō Seru ni Yoyō Ari?!; lit. "Training Completed! Does Goku, have the Composure to Defeat Cell?!") is the eighty-fourth episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai. Its Japanese air date was December 5, 2010. Its American air date was October 27, 2011.
The people of Earth are in a panic after Cell's announcement of the Cell Games. Meanwhile, Goku and Gohan finish their training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and everyone seems quite surprised that they are in Super Saiyan form. Goku immediately requests that Mr. Popo prepare a meal and Trunks explains the latest Cell developments. Goku then teleports to the site of the Cell Games and confronts Cell. After returning to Kami's Lookout, Goku announces he and Gohan will not be entering the Hyperbolic Time Chamber again. Instead, for the remaining nine days until the Cell Games, they will train in the real world. Goku and Gohan then fly to Kame House and greet their remaining friends.
- (Goku and Gohan are gorging on the food Mr. Popo prepared for them, as though they had not eaten in the longest possible time)
- Goku: (With his mouth full of noodles, muffles unintelligibly)
- Piccolo: Hey, at least have the decency to swallow your food before you try to speak.
- Goku: (Exchanges puzzled expressions with Gohan, and then sucks the rest of his noodles and swallows)
- Piccolo: (Disgusted) ...and chew it first.
- Goku: I said yeah, we ate the entire time. It's just me and Gohan aren't the best cooks so we couldn't make anything as good as this stuff. We've been needing this feast for years!