Dragon Ball GT
Main article: Baby Saga
The original Tuffle parasite is Baby, who was created on Planet Plant from the DNA of the Tuffle King. After being completed by his Machine Mutant creation Dr. Myuu on planet M-2, Baby attempts to infect everyone on Earth with other Tuffle parasites he spawned inside the Earthlings in order to recreate the Tuffle race. All of the Tuffle parasites (other than Baby) are destroyed when Kibito Kai releases the Sacred Water over the Earth, and Baby is killed when Goku blasts him and his spaceship into the Sun.
Techniques and Special Abilities
The Tuffle Parasite hosts can use all their previous abilities while possessed, and also demonstrate a few abilities never shown before.
- Controlled Humans
- Enhanced Endurance – The Humans controlled by Tuffle parasites are shown to be able to get up even after being attacked by Mr. Satan. Something that they would not normally be able to do.
- Controlled Z Fighters
- Flight – Several of the possessed Z Fighters are shown still able to fly.
- Transformation – At several points, Tuffle-possessed Gohan and Goten take on their Super Saiyan forms during battles. During the first GT Saga of Xenoverse, Demigra's Wormhole empowers Infected Trunks with Dark Magic.
- Ki Transfer – The Tuffle controlled Z Fighters and Humans are able to give their ki to Baby Vegeta in order to power him up to Super Baby Vegeta 2.
- Infected Goten
- Infected Gohan
- Soaring Dragon Strike – Infected Gohan's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Infected Trunks
- Finish Buster – Infected Trunks's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Dark Magic – In Xenoverse, Infected Trunks is empowered by Dark Magic produced by Demigra's Wormhole.
- Explosive Wave – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Xenoverse.
- Bloody Sauce – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Xenoverse.
- God Breaker – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Xenoverse.
- Burning Slash – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Xenoverse.
- Chain Destructo Disc Barrage – One of Infected Trunks' ultimate techniques in Xenoverse.
- Baked Sphere – One of Infected Trunks' ultimate techniques in Xenoverse.
- Infected Pan
- Prepare to be Punished - A technique used by Infected Pan in Xenoverse 2.
- Feint Shot - A technique used by Infected Pan in Xenoverse 2.
- Supervillain - Infected Pan can use the first stage power-up in Xenoverse 2 during New Parallel Quest 124: "Downfall of the Ultimate Saiyan".
Video Game Appearances
The leader of the Tuffle parasites, Baby, appears in numerous video games. Humans controlled by Tuffle parasites appear as regular enemies in Dragon Ball GT: Transformation: Mad Wrestler (Hammer), Mad Wrestler 2, Mad Wrestler 3, Evil Suit (Dollar), Evil Suit 2, and Evil Suit 3.
Infected Gohan, Infected Goten, and Infected Trunks appear as playable characters in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Infected Trunks appears as an enemy in the first GT Pack DLC of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 as part of the Extra Pack 3 DLC, in a time fragment timeline that appears in New Parallel Quest 124: "Downfall of the Ultimate Saiyan", in addition to Trunks, Pan is also successfully infected. Infected Pan and Infected Trunks join Super Baby 2 in confronting Super Saiyan 4 Goku and his Time Patrol allies but Goku is soon defeated due to Infected Pan and Infected Trunks sending power to Baby. Goku's Time Patrol allies discover Baby is practically invincible as long as Pan and Trunks are giving him energy. However this also drains his slaves health and he becomes vulnerable when they are defeated or run out of health. During an Ultimate Finish, Baby transforms into Great Ape Baby causing Infected Pan and Infected Trunks to revive and receive a Supervillain power-up. However, the Time Patrol defeats them all. Both Trunks and Pan are presumably freed of the parasites afterwards by the Time Patrol.