The original Tuffle parasite is Baby, who was created on Planet Plant from the DNA of the Tuffle King. After being completed by his Machine Mutant creation Dr. Myuu on planet M-2, Baby attempts to infect everyone on Earth with other Tuffle parasites he spawned inside the Earthlings in order to recreate the Tuffle race. All of the Tuffle parasites (other than Baby) are destroyed when Kibito Kai releases the Sacred Water over the Earth, and Baby is killed when Goku blasts him and his spaceship into the Sun.
The Tuffle parasite hosts can use all their previous abilities while possessed, and also demonstrate a few abilities never shown before.
- Enhanced Endurance – The Humans controlled by Tuffle parasites are shown to be able to get up even after being attacked by Mr. Satan. Something that they would not normally be able to do.
Controlled Z Fighters
- Flight – Several of the possessed Z Fighters are shown still able to fly.
- Transformation – At several points, Tuffle-possessed Gohan and Goten take on their Super Saiyan forms during battles. During the first GT Saga of Xenoverse, Demigra's Wormhole empowers Infected Trunks with Demigra's Dark Magic.
- Ki Transfer – The Tuffle controlled Z Fighters and Humans are able to give their ki to Baby Vegeta in order to power him up to Super Baby Vegeta 2.
- Soaring Dragon Strike – Infected Gohan's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Finish Buster – Infected Trunks's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Demigra's Dark Magic – In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Infected Trunks is empowered by Dark Magic produced by Demigra's Wormhole.
- Explosive Wave – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Bloody Sauce – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- God Breaker – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Burning Slash – A technique used by Infected Trunks in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Chain Destructo Disc Barrage – One of Infected Trunks' ultimate techniques in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Baked Sphere – One of Infected Trunks' ultimate techniques in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
Video Game Appearances
The leader of the Tuffle parasites, Baby, appears in numerous video games. Humans controlled by Tuffle parasites appear as regular enemies in Dragon Ball GT: Transformation: Mad Wrestler (Hammer), Mad Wrestler 2, Mad Wrestler 3, Evil Suit (Dollar), Evil Suit 2, and Evil Suit 3.