As he says something sounding like "Overheat!", Cell releases a massive energy wave out of his palm and holds it toward his opponent, inflicting damage to the opponent.
Cell was about to use this one handed energy blast to kill Future Trunks, but he spares him for announcing the Cell Games. He later uses the Ultimate Blitz to destroy an area of land for the Cell Games Arena, while at ZTV, as well as against Goku and Gohan during the Cell Games. After, Cell also uses an energy wave at point blank rage to destroy Android 16's body, which almost manages to detonate the Bio-Android. Later, the mental image of Perfect Cell prepares the Ultimate Blitz against Goku - but the Saiyan manages to stop him from using it. He prepares it one last time while in Hell, in combination with Frieza's Death Beam to form the Dual Tech attack.
Appearances in gamesEdit
The technique is called Super Idol Blast in the Butōden series. It was named Ultimate Blitz as Perfect Cell side super attack in the Nintendo DS game Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2. It is also his Blast Spark in Battle of Z.
- Ultimate Wave – A powerful energy sphere used by Cell to destroy the Cell Games Arena.
- Blasting Beam – A two-handed energy wave used by a Cell Jr. to try to destroy Super Saiyan 2 Gohan and Krillin.
- Dual Tech – A team attack which is the combination of Cell's Ultimate Blitz and Frieza's Death Beam. They were about to use this on Goku frozen in Hell before he escaped the ice.
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 165, "The Cell Games"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 166, "What is the Tournament?"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 167, "The Doomsday Broadcast"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 179, "No More Rules"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 182, "Gohan's Plea"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 186, "The Unstoppable Gohan"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 183, "Android Explosion"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super chapter 1, "The God of Destruction's Prophetic Dream"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 44, "17 Times 2"