Up to Piccolo (捨て身の反撃及ばず! ピッコロ燃え尽きる!!, Sutemi no Hangeki Oyobazu! Pikkoro Moetsukiru!!) is the eleventh episode of the Imperfect Cell Saga and the one hundred fiftieth episode in the original dubbed and the uncut Dragon Ball Z series. The episode first aired on July 29, 1992. Its original American air date was October 18, 2000.
Android 17 begins his fight with Cell. After Piccolo saves 17's life, 17 asks Cell who he is. He says that his name is Cell and that he came here to destroy him. Piccolo and Android 17 join teams and starts to fight together.
Meanwhile, Tien Shinhan goes to see how strong Imperfect Cell is to Piccolo and to see what they are up against, and Krillin meets up with Bulma so it will be much easier and faster to shut down the Androids.
Piccolo charges up a powerful beam attack, but Cell remains unscathed and now he has a yellow aura (similar to that of a Super Saiyan) while hiding in the water. Cell then grabs Piccolo by the neck and impales him with a yellow energy wave called See Ya!, greatly horrifying Tien and Android 17. At Kami's Lookout, Gohan gets mad and wants to help Piccolo, but Goku tells him to stay there and says hurry up to Vegeta and Future Trunks. The episode ends when Chi-Chi says hurry up Goku.
- Android 17 vs. Imperfect Cell
- Piccolo vs. Imperfect Cell
- In the opening of the episode, the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is mistakenly referred to as the Pendulum Room.
- Cell tries to absorb 17 by jabbing him with his tail like he does humans (although he does not succeed, as 17 either dodges or is saved by Piccolo). However, that method of absorption does not work on androids like 17, as Cell has to open up the end of his tail to absorb 17 and 18 later on.
- This is the third time someone is seriously injured, is thrown into the water, and survives. The first being Vegeta during his fight with Zarbon, the second being Krillin when Frieza impaled him with his horn.
- This is the first time that Android 16 talks about something that is not Goku, birds, or power levels. He tells 17 that he should not fight Cell, and that he should get out.