Hello everyone. I am Dark Seeker Kotsu (previously Kotsu the EM Wave Hero), commonly called Kotsu. I'm a chatmod at this wiki and I am one of the co-founders of the Z-Crushers Strike Force wiki. Hope you enjoy my improved profile.
Where do I get my nicknames?Edit
Things I enjoyEdit
- Playing American football
- Debating things
- Hanging out with my friends
- Playing video games
- Making people laugh
- Riding thrill rides
- Working out
- Shooting walkers
Favorites and Least FavoritesEdit
- Users: Barku, Mommy, Cal, El Tee, Tuzzin, Dad, Turlwes, Shak Attack, Cookie-bear, Gotenfan, 10X, GF7, Assassin, Wikian, Nemmyjandro, Ibboo, Ian, Maddox, Yamz, Coley, Blaze, Tjak, Miriam, Sponge, Lukies, and a special shout-out to Matt (also my hero, God bless him for serving my country and protecting me).
- Color: Purple or Blue.
- Foods: Cherry Garcia ice cream, Tapatio Doritos, Bacon cheeseburgers, Nacho Cheese Doritos, Hot Cheetos, Mini donuts, Cream puffs, Strawberry Shortcake, Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, cupcakes, Tri-tip steak, Steak sandwiches, Chicken strips, beef Taquitos.
- Animals: Either wolves, panthers, or grizzly bears.
- Bird: Bluejay.
- Aquatic organism: Sharks, stingrays, dolphins, orcas, whale sharks.
- Song: Wake Up by Wiz Khalifa.
- Candy: Sweetarts.
- TV Show: AMC's The Walking Dead, Law and Order: SVU, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Burn Notice, The Office, Seinfeld.
- Movie: Remember the Titans
- Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, The original Pokemon anime, FLCL, Paranoia Agent.
- Cartoon: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Rugrats, any old Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, or Cartoon Network
Basic Least FavoritesEdit
- Color: Yellow-green.
- Food: Green beans, pork chops, deep-fried Oreos, anything with peanut butter or nuts in it.
- Animals: Don't really have a least favorite.
- Bird: Whichever one dares to try taking a dump on me.
- Aquatic organism: I dunno...pollution?
- Song: Friday by Rebecca Black. Essentially the same thing as pollution, only it is pollution of the mind.
- Candy: Anything with nuts in it.
- TV Show: The live-action shows that exist on Cartoon Network.
- Anime: The newer Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon animes, I suppose.
- Cartoon: Most new Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel cartoons. Especially Fanboy and Chum-Chum. God I hate that show so much.
- Adult Humor Show: Robot Chicken and Squidbillies. Neither of them are funny at all.
Top Ten Favorite Dragon Ball Z/GT Characters Edit
- Vegeta: I really thought his change from an arrogant jerk to a slightly less jerky hero was great. He's a very driven character, which I like. He's also kinda cool in a way, even if his arrogance screws things up on a few occassions. We see him to be good at heart later on.
- Gohan: A very sweet and likable boy from the beginning, Gohan was my second favorite. I felt that his unwillingness to hurt others and his peaceful nature were very awesome, and even more awesome was all that hidden power and potential he had.
- Goku: How can you NOT love Goku? He's so easygoing and fun-loving, I can imagine that hanging out with him would be a real treat. That big goofy grin of his too? Pshhh. <3 Not to sound weird or anything, but if I were a chick, I'd bang that too. He's the sort of guy that can turn anything into an adventure, and he's so loving of those around him.
- Goten: Like a younger and somewhat more hyper Goku, I'd say. Kinda got that troublemaking side to him (or is it just because he's Trunks' best buddy?). But he's just adorable as a little kid and doesn't have a bad bone in his body. Just like dad and big brother. :)
- Bardock: How can you NOT think Bardock is cool? He was such a strong warrior and kept it together very well. His showdown against Frieza? His transformation into a Super Saiyan? Just epic.
- Piccolo: I liked how he was like the smart guy of the team. Very logical and he was trying to be a ruthless bastard, but deep down, just a great hero. His bond with Gohan was just awesome, and I have a feeling Goten and Trunks can't get into much trouble with him around, lol. I have this long-running joke with my brother that Piccolo is actually stronger than everyone else and is just holding back all the time. Lol.
- Krillin: There was something more that I liked about Krillin that wasn't there with Yamcha and Tien. Just the way how everything could totally be shooting right down to Hell, and Krillin comes along and makes a joke or something. And he's so brave for a human. Even though he knows he could and likely will die, he still risks his life to protect others against enemies he isn't up to par with.
- Kid Trunks: He was bratty in a sense, yes, but I liked that about him. And his troublemaking nature. He had a good heart though and was a good friend for Goten. I like how he has some of his mom's looks, but is so much like his dad, personality-wise.
- Cooler: He was an awesome villain! Unlike Frieza, he didn't underestimate those that he fought quite as much, and he's so ruthless. He's also real good to his underlings, which is a smart move.
- Turles: The thing I like about Turles is that the whole concept of "what if Goku hadn't bumped his head?" exists within him. He's like the evil version of Goku, and evil versions are always cool.
Top Ten Least Favorite Dragon Ball/Z/GT Characters (in order)Edit
- Pan: You knew you saw this one coming. Well I'm sorry, but she was just so annoying and she did essentially nothing. I often find myself wishing Gohan's firstborn child had been a boy.
- Van Zant: He's a DOUCHEBAG! 'Nuff said, I think.
- Van Zant: His douchebaggery was enough to take up two places.
- Pui Pui: Made an ass of himself in front of Vegeta.
- Bojack: He was painfully arrogant. Like Vegeta, but with an even slightly more douchebaggy edge to him. Also, he killed his own teammate. DUMBASS!
- Android 19: He just looks to me like if he was human, he'd be the kind that touches children.
- Babidi: He's a weird looking little thing and he's such a coward. But in a hella weird way, I felt sorry for him when he died. But at the same time, I kinda laughed. The mixed feels is what plopped him in at #7. Because the mixed feels just made me angrier. >.<
- Baby: He was just so weird looking. :/ And in my opinion, the least compelling main villain.
- Smitty: For just going along with Van Zant's douchebaggery and not saying "Screw this, I'm out." Although I do admit, I felt sorry for him. I mean, he died a horrific death.
- Broly: He makes tenth mostly because there's not a whole lot to him, and he's rather overpowered. The thing I'm wondering is, why didn't the Z-Fighters wish Broly back, but as a good guy? I mean, think of the overpoweredness that would result in if he fused with Goku. See, this is why I should have been a Z-Warrior. I think outside of the box.
- Van Zant: Did I forget to mention Van Zant? My bad.
Top Six Favorite Walking Dead charactersEdit
- Carl Grimes: From starting off as the little boy that everyone told to get in the house, Carl has come a long way from Season 1 to Season 3. I believe the death of a certain character, which he unintentionally caused, made him feel guilty, and thus, he began pulling his own weight around. We see at the beginning of Season 3 that Carl isn't just one of the non-combatant characters, but has become a young gun taking down walkers with the adults. He is resourceful and willing to do whatever it takes to survive, as shown when he brings the dog food back to the group. He is also seen guarding the group on lookout duty when they discuss their next plan of action, and he's only thirteen years old! He's also very brave and will risk life and limb for his teammates, as shown when he went off on his own in the prison to bring back medical supplies needed to help Hershel live. He's also a smooth operator. Look at how he semi-hits on Beth. What a suave young hero he makes. It seems as though during the winter between Season 2 and Season 3 that Carl has not only grown more physically, but has matured mentally and has a mindset more of a teenager, despite being a young teen at that. I can't wait to see how Carl will react, now that he is becoming an effective survivor and soldier in this new world.
- Glenn: Glenn is also a resourceful guy, and perhaps the best at making supply runs in the group. He will go out of his way to find necessities for his friends and is overall just such a kind and honest man. He also hits it up with Maggie in the weirdest of places (that store with walkers still in it, Hershel's walker barn, the guard tower). Glenn is always very calm, considering the intense drama and stress the group goes through together.
- Daryl Dixon: Daryl is a badass. He was the only person in the group really smart enough to procure a silent ranged weapon (the crossbow). He's honestly the coolest redneck ever. He's also so funny and brings comedy to the series (which I enjoy). He's rough around the edges, but he has a soft side, as shown when he cares for Baby Grimes and remains hopeful and steadfast to the search for Sophia. He also may be a born leader, as shown when he takes Rick's place in leading the group after a certain traumatic event.
- Michonne: Michonne is the only female character that I find "badass" so far. She's so smart and has such great gut feelings and ideas. Like how she had the jawless, armless walkers on a chain. That was so badass! And her combat skills with that katana. And not to mention how she knew something in Woodbury was wrong, and didn't fall for the Governor's facade. I like how she confronted the Governor about the blood and bullet holes on the military vehicle. I absolutely love Michonne!
- Rick Grimes: Rick has always been a fairly nice man, but lately has had to be very ruthless with strangers. It isn't because he has bad intentions, but he honestly wants to protect his group. He has been a very effective leader at times, as shown how he got all members of the group from the end of Season 2 through the winter without losing anyone. I can't wait to see how he develops further, he can be such a compelling character.
- Hershel Greene: I know you're probably sick of the fact that five of the six of my Top Five are male characters, but I honestly feel like the males in the group have more development behind them. Anyhow, I like Hershel because he is one of those characters that has a more realistic view on things after the incidents of the walker barn being cleared and him forsaking his drinking. I'm so glad he survived past episode one of Season 3 and I hope he survives for a very long time afterwards. I was kind of indifferent about him in Season 2, but between when we first met him back then and now, he's grown on me.
- Professional Football Team: Chicago Bears
- Professional Basketball Team: Golden State Warriors
- Professional Baseball Team: San Francisco Giants
- Professional Hockey Team: San Jose Sharks
- College Football Team: Oregon Ducks :3
Facts about Dark Seeker KotsuEdit
- My middle name is Elliott.
- I was born February 9th, 1996, at 11:38 am at the Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California.
- I have lived in San Jose all my life.
- I am half Portuguese and half German.
- I am 5'7 and I weigh about 130 lbs.
- I am the second-oldest among my siblings. I have an older brother named Gage (age 21), a younger brother named Ian (aged 13), a younger half-sister named Haley (aged 7), and an adopted brother named Edmund (age five). I am very close to all of them.
- I have been playing American football as early as age two (naturally I was only "playing" with my dad back then) and on a team of some kind since age six or seven. Football is my love, and my passion. My biological father was a high school football coach at a nearby Catholic school and he himself had played in high school (R.I.P. Dad)
- I possess greater intelligence than most my age, and utilize it as well. I started speaking at age six months, while the usual speaking age is nine months, according to my mother. I currently have one of the highest grade point averages of my class, possessing a 4.0 GPA which will become a 4.5 GPA (or so my teacher has told me) by the end of this year.
- I have ADD/ADHD (call it what you will, I have the inattentiveness and hyperactivity both) and I also have Asperger's Syndrome. Cheers to all my fellow ADD/ADHD kids and Aspies!
- I have never done any kind of drug or consumed any kind of alcoholic beverage. I am my parents' little golden child. ;)
- I absolutely love Coca-Cola. I consume it often and my coach often uses an ice-cold can of Coke as a reward for when I do good during a game.
- I love candies, but I am more preferenced to fruit flavored candies and things like SweeTarts to chocolates. Also, I do not like licorice.
- I love marine creatures, particularily sharks and orcas. Even though Jaws doesn't accurately depict the normal behaviors of a Great White shark, I still love the film. The first film that is. The second was meh at best and the third and fourth films sucked. Hands down.
- I also have a fondness for reptiles, insects and amphibians. My pappy (great-uncle) taught me how to handle such creatures when I was very young.
- I own a pet tarantula, scorpions, a ball python and a bearded dragon.
- The bearded dragon (Dewey) and the ball python (Venz) were both gifts from my great uncle.
- I have named my great uncle's massive pet tortoise Roshi.
- Doctors thought I wouldn't be able to play football when I got older because I was prone to seizures when I was younger. They have since gone away.
- I wore glasses for a year in first grade due to these issues with seizures.
- The preexisting seizure issue + my Asperger's syndrome is what makes me uncomfortable looking at expanses of bright color, flashing color or bright lights. Though I don't get seizures from it any more (thankfully), I still try to avoid it, due to it giving me headaches.
Here's a nice little slideshow I made for y'all. If you like the Walking Dead, enjoy the ride. If you don't...get the fizz out!
I think it's fair to say that the Walking Dead is one of the best TV shows though. So action-packed and fast-paced yet it explains things when it needs to. I'm a very huge fan of it and got several of my buddies into the show. I'm even thinking about going as Carl Grimes for Halloween next year!
All the special effects are awesome too. My favorite setting on the show is the prison!
Reporting rule violators in chatEdit
If anyone breaks the rules of chat, I am a very active chatmod, so if you could report them to me on my talkpage and provide a screenshot for verification, I would be more than happy to help bring justice. I check my talkpage often, so expect action not long after you post. If I am not here for some reason, these chatmods would also be good to report to:
Random poll(s?) of the dayEdit
Intelligence tests of randomnessEdit
"I FEEL LIKE A HOUSEWIFE"
"Hullabaloo, and howdy doo! Musty prawns, and Timbucktu! Yeltsy-by, and hibbety-hoo! Kick 'em in the dishpan! Hoo hoo hoo!!"
"It doesn't matter what other people think about you, kiddo. They can pick on you and talk all they want. When it all comes down to it, only the opinions of the people you trust and love should matter. Every person is made different and you're beautiful just the way you are."
"IMMA DINOSAUR! OMNOMNOMNOMNOM UNICORNS!"
"Then go play in the Rainbow Fairy Princess land of Sunshine, where you belong."
"I WANNA BE THE TRANSPARENT RANGER!"
"You already know I will love you even if you are an ants size Tsu xD"
"I GAVE TURLES A HICKEY?!?!?!?"
"...I don't have a tree, however, I do have a Tree of Turles!"
"My teacher looked at me weird at school today. I was tired and I was reading a problem on a test half the problem was "James gets online to talk to Ted and Trevor..." read the problem as "Baka gets online to talk to Kotsu and Barku...""
"Kotsu, YOU SEXY BEAST!"
"kotsu is very sexy"
"Damn ain't Kotsu SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"No, I will not play with your Pikachu."
"Are you some five year old that someone left at a computer?"
"I want to jump through my computer screen and punch you in the mouth."
"....She's a sock. She's a sock of Talia. See how she runs? See how she runs for fear of her freedom like a slave who has angered her master?"
"I'm obviously 4"
"Talia once told me she was a flying elephant who's uncle made tea for Hitler. Also, she dated Johnny Cash about two centuries ago."
"brolly culd punch yor mom in the face so hard u where never born"
"Your argument doesn't make any sense. Is murder okay if you don't get caught? No."