My other Wikis I contribute the most to are:
- Supreme Dragon Ball Wiki  (Bureaucrat/Administrator) (Very Active)
- Ultra Dragon Ball Wiki (Semi-Active) 
- Dragon Ball Wiki (Rarely Active)
- Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki (Rarely Active) 
I like to Draw, Edit on here, Train (I litteraly go outside and do it on the hill), and eat. My Favorite Foods are Juicy Steaks, Melty Chocolate, and Chocolate Cake (I eat the icing!). My Favorite Drinks are Orange Soda, Spring Water, Chocolate Milk (Sometimes) and Pink Lemonade. My Favorite Video Games are Super Mario Sunshine, Skyrim, War Games (I just like shooting my own men!) and Dragonball Raging Blast 2.
Tips to Good EditingEdit
These are the things I do, and I edit perfectly usually. If it dont work to you, well, we are all different.
- A Fan. I like to have a nice Cool Fan on me. Or a Heater if it is Winter, that works too.
- A Nice Drink or Snack: People can get hungry, so if you dont feel like walking in the Kitchen during a Chat Session or just the walk, bring a snack in if your allowed.
- Open a Window on a Sunny Day: This helps me think of the nice outside world, so when your done, you can go out and walk to prevent getting fat.
- Optional: Listen to some Dragonball Music while doing stuff if your on a Dragonball Wiki. Like the GT Theme or ending (My reccomends) or just anime Music or action music.
And Now you should be in your Editing Mood!
These are the Sigs I made.