About me: Edit
Hi, I am SaiyanElite. Nicknamed Bob or Raditz by some, a very huge fan of the Dragon Ball series. I know everything there is to know about Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, so if there's anything you wish to know or do not understand about the series, the wiki, or something else, feel free to leave me a message!
These are my signatures:
- True SaiyanWarriors Saiyan Signature
- You can't defeat me!Nor my creations! Movie 2 Signature
- I'll eat you!With my tail!Yum! Cell Signature
- Raditz signature (Credit goes to Mr. Kakarot, who created it.)
Thoughts about Dragon Ball:Edit
Dragon Ball was a fantastic, with humor filled anime. Lots of crazy stuff happened in the series, like when Goku slapped Bulma's panties, that cracked me up. And the fight between Goku and Ninja Murasaki, was in my opinion the most epic fight in all of Dragon Ball! (Power Pole) I really enjoyed to watch Goku battle against the Red Ribbon Army, eventually ending up destroying their base with greatest ease. The Tien Shinhan Saga, where Goku met and battled with the Crane Hermit's strongest pupil, and technically lost from him after a series of events was really entertaining to watch, Tien Shinhan became one of my favorite heroes almost immediately.
After that, the King Piccolo Saga began! Two of my favorite characters, Tambourine and Yajirobe first appeared here. It was also the first time for Krillin to die, that was pretty shocking. Tambourine's killing spree of World Martial Arts Tournament contestants was an entertaining part of Dragon Ball. I liked seeing all the characters of the past episodes battle Tambourine. Goku's final battle against King Piccolo was also was the climax of the King Piccolo saga, which was great! It lasted long but the time watching it, was it all worth, the best finisher I saw in the entire series, through the gut (
how he managed to bear one last child with most of his gut missing is a miracle itself)
Thoughts about early Dragon Ball ZEdit
I found this anime different from the previous. The battles are way more HAAAAAAH and KI-BLAAAST!-like than the usual material arts.
I enjoyed the Saiyan and Frieza Sagas the most. The Saiyan saga starts with the introduction of Goku's older brother, Raditz, who is my all time and absolute favorite character. This sadistic lil' Saiyan wants his bro to join him that bad, he kidnaps his own nephew, now that's brotherly love. Then Nappa appeared and that awful, boring Vegeta killed the awesome bald-headed man.
How would Dragon Ball look if Nappa and Raditz had the role of whiny Vegeta instead?
The Frieza Saga featured many of my favorite peoplez, and the battles were even greater than the Saiyan Saga. If only the battles of Cui, Dodoria, Burter, Guldo and Ginyu took a few episodes longer and Frieza's 200-episode fight much and much shorter, then it would be hella better. But that's just What-If? talk.. :(
One of my most favorite episodes of Dragon Ball Z is episode No.36: Picking Up the Pieces. Yajirobe gets yelled at by Bulma for letting his friends die, making Yajirobe furious and making him lie and Blarging out all sorts of things. Also because of all the flashbacks and all the sadness for the loss of their fallen friends this is a must-see episode, all the sad music gives it an extra sad effect. For the ones with tiny hearts this would probably be overwhelming!
Thoughts about Dragon Ball GTEdit
Gt isn't my favorite part of Dragon Ball, it's really overrated and very unnecessary, fighters stronger as Kid Buu appear whom they've already used the Spirit Bomb upon. They used it again at Omega Shenron, this time with energy gathered from the whole universe (while it's the exact same size). In GT they just overuse everything they already used. Also most of the original Z-Fighters aren't in action anymore. That's the reason I dislike it. The only thing what is a bit viewable is the Super 17 Saga, where all of the past villains escape Hell. It's fun to see some of them back in action again. Like Nappa, Android 19, the Saibamen etc.
"Ah! The princess of all Saiyans!"
"That was some quick thinking there, now how 'bout some quick kissing?"
"I must take a poooooooooop! Brb."
"IM FEELING SEXY AND FREE"
"I think you should be feeling Ugly and banned."
"GAH, my eyes!"
My Favorite Characters - in order:Edit
- Raditz - Raditz is my absolute No.1 favorite character. His battle against the Earth duo was sweet, he totally pwned them. What I like about Raditz, is his appearance and his attack arsenal. The long hair combined with the battle armor and scouter, is what makes him.. my favorite. His attacks are stunning, firing a bolt of purple thunder at his opponent, leaving a trace of small thunder-spores on his hand.. Magnifique!
- Cui - If it weren't for Raditz, Cui would definitively be my favorite. Most for his overconfidence/cowardice which I both adore deeply. Also like: his move-set, character design, and strange (funny) triangle-like mouth expressions.
- King Cold - Personally liked the Cold attitude. ...I was very displeased to see an amazing new character, with stunning design, personality, get killed so rapidly. Why Akira Toriyama would do this.. I still wonder.
- Tambourine - Son and henchman of King Piccolo, completed every task his father gave him, but failed in the end by the hands of Goku as a child. He was a fantastic villain.
- Nappa - Loyal follower of Vegeta, I like him because of his brainless and sometimes funny attitude. His loyalty isn't rewarded by his lord, since he is killed by him in the end.
- King Piccolo - He was much too confident, but who wouldn't be when facing a small boy as a full grown adult? The whole New-Piccolo-Old-Piccolo-Reincarnation-Idea is completely worthless and stupid, Toriyama should never have let King Piccolo die, this would make much more sense in the entire storyline, like him being only three years old and already full-grown?! N-no.
- Dodoria - He brutally tortured the Namekian people, and chased Krillin and Gohan, he seemed really intimidating but was a coward in the end. That surprise made me like him even more, his character concept is done excellent! Let's make a mass-murderer.. pink!
- General Blue - I find it funny how a ruthless killer is afraid of bacteria. Yes, this guy is a favorite.
- Drum - One of the few characters that use real-life Material arts, it became a great battle scene with Tien Shinhan. For this realistic battle, Drum deserves a well-earned spot in my top ten list.
- Dr. Wheelo - A character who is truly one of a kind. Dr. Wheelo's appearance isn't similar to any other movie villain seen before. His goal and motives are just wonderfully thought of, taking the strongest body in the world, I loved the idea of him thinking that was Master Roshi, it's so original for once!
- Guldo - Smallest and underestimated member of the Ginyu Force. Guldo posses amazingly cool psychic powers. I respected that he remained loyal to Frieza after being made a fool of (though this was only filler and he's too scared of him too do anything). And the fact he has a deep hatred for Vegeta.
- Android 19 - This white Android had an annoying voice, other than that his battle with the Saiyans were really amusing.
- Dr. Gero - I honestly like everything this character had done in the show, nothing I would change.
- Medamatcha - I like his literally one-of-a-kind design, and special cloning trick.
- Zarbon - Zarbon's battles were entertaining, his transformation was a surprise. This is the only guy of Frieza's henchman trio who actually battled with Vegeta. I like him, but not as much as I like Cui and Dodoria.
- Commander Zeeun - I am not really sure why I like this character. He just belongs here.
- Neiz - He was a member of Cooler's Armored Squadron, and had some pretty shocking moves, almost fried Piccolo. And put up a new sort of battle along with his comrades, overall, I liked his design & techniques most of all.
- Mercenary Tao - Tao's battle with Goku was superb! I cannot fully understand why it was Toriyama or an editor's choice to make his battle with Tien so short-lived, it lowered my respects for him.
- Cell - I liked Imperfect Cell the most out of his forms, The voice and monstrous attitude combined with his design really fitted him. He also rid the world of that horrifyingly boring Android 17 and 18. The best scene from Imperfect Cell in my opinion was when he chased a girl and her little brother. The music combined with Cell's footsteps walking towards his meal were chilling all over my back! His Semi-perfect form was also entertaining, but not as much as his first form. I liked the part where Semi-Perfect Cell toyed with Vegeta's tiny Saiyan brain, resulting in him becoming perfect.
- Chilled - The ancestor of Frieza, this little alien believes he is the strongest in space of his time, and triggered Bardock for him to reach a whole new level. For that I like this character.
- Doore - I mostly like his uncommon helmet, and battle style.
- Lord Slug - I truly love his unique outfit, henchmen and motives. Other that that not much.
- Dabura - I like Dabura for his unique appearance, very different from the other villains who were seen until the Buu arc. Would've been a much better main-villain.
- Garlic Jr. - I love his movie, henchmen and filler saga. A lot of the fans say they hate how he got his own saga, but this is one of the rare moments the battles are without Goku nor Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z. For that this Makyan has deserved a ranking here.
- Frieza - Frieza is an extremely evil tyrant who continually tortures his enemies during battle. I strongly dislike his battle against Future Trunks. He and his father get beaten way to easily. I expected a bit more from a so called reborn, more powerful version of Frieza, as said by one of the scientists rebuilding him.
- Android 14 - He and his comrade are complete different from the other androids. These two would have made much better androids in the main series than #17 and #18.
- Salza - I like Salza's style in battle, little besides this.
- Cymbal - I love all of King Piccolo's offspring.
- Cooler - I like his design. The transformation didn't really do it.
- Bardock - Out of all heroes existing, I'd say Bardock is the one I like the most. His armor, voice actors and heroic deeds made him my favorite hero (plus he's a Saiyan).
- Tien Shinhan - Initially started as a villain, only to be turned into one of Earth's greatest defenders. I really liked his battle against Drum, since this battle featured material arts that can easily be copied in real-life.
- Yajirobe - The biggest coward of the Z-fighters, I really like this guy.
- Master Roshi - Perverted warlord, seriously what isn't great about him?
- Yamcha - I quite loved his traumatic death scene(s) in the Saiyan Saga.
- Future Gohan - I wish present Gohan is more like him. I like how he battled against the Androids with only one arm.
- Goku - Main hero of the series. I favor his kid-self over his adult form. I liked the innocence Goku provided, the fact he did not know the difference between genders, was the definition of funny.
- Android 16 - The green nature loving Android. I love how it appeared as if he was pretty weak, but that in the end he proved to be stronger than Android #17 in his battle against Imperfect Cell.
- Piccolo - I liked him more as a villain than a hero.
- Krillin - I like Krillin for the comic relief he provided at certain situations in the series.
- Korin - Just a funny, old and fluffy cat!
- Android 8 - Android 8 was one of the good guys, I always felt kinda sad looking at this character.. welcome to my list.
Characters I dislikeEdit
- Future Trunks - From all characters existing, I dislike Future Trunks most of all. His attacks are boring and plain, his concept is pretty boring, and his personalty isn't very original too. But the overall biggest reason I dislike this character, is the fact he defeated Frieza, a character who the main hero took about more than fifty episodes to defeat. Then this Future kid shows up, and defeats him and his father (who was supposed to be even stronger than his son) in about two episodes.
- Android 18 - Both #18 and her brother are extremely boring and plain characters. Her character design is about as boring as boring can get. They look just like ordinary humans who pass by on the streets.
- Android 17 - He is the exact same as his sister, pretty boring. Nothing interesting, thus nothing special. The goals of these androids are shown to serve no purpose other than to make the viewer yawn, simply destroying everything.
- Vegeta - The character everyone loves, I'm not a part of everyone though, since I despise this character. Vegeta killed a whole bunch of the characters I adore. Him becoming a Super Saiyan was a big mistake, he doesn't fight for others, only for himself, Vegeta definitely did not deserve to become one. His goal to defeat Kakarot wasn't that understandable, it just made him look like an power-obsessed fool.
- Goten - Goten is a character who simply brings shame to the name of the Super Saiyan. If it weren't for him becoming one, I wouldn't have minded his existence at all. It doesn't even contradict with one of the Saiyans's speeches, that Goku's hairstyle resembles that of a lower-class, while Goten has this exact same hairstyle and is still able to become on at the age of seven! Toriyama... are these jokes?
- Kid Trunks - This character is just as boring as its future counterpart. He's cocky arrogant, and overall it annoys me he can turn Super Saiyan as well.
Submit your vote!