Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After doing research i've created a formula on how to find you fighting power(power level).as far as i know it very accurate.it's also a bit complicated at times.Also this formula is very innacurate in dragon world,but is good for real life
after you find your post in on here
Step 1. Add height( in Inches) + weight (in pounds) (Ex: 67 + 145 = 212) Step 2. Add total of bench press, leg press, military press, deadlift, bicep curl (150 + 350 + 110 + 255 +100=965) Step 3. Take 100 and divide it by average reaction time. (100/0.25 = 400) Step 4. Add up running speed (MPH) and it to force of punch (in pounds) (15 + 450 = 465) Step 5. Add up total and divide by 100. (212 + 965 + 400 + 465 = 2042/100 = 20.42)
Power level of humans and other species
- note the age I used for the people below was 20 - 30
- average man can deadlift 97-160 lbs of deadweight
- average man can run 8- 14 mph
- i used 60-72 inch men
- i used 110-180 pound man.
- average man can push between 250 & 600 pounds of resistence(with legs).
- average man can strike at 140-350 pounds of force.
- average reaction time(as in blocking or dodging) between 200 & 300 milliseconds
- average person 5-11
- average man 8.3-11
- average woman 5-7
- average child between 5 and 13: 1.5-6
- average chimpanzee 26-56
- average gorilla 40-110
- average tiger 70- 142
- average expertly skilled fighterin prime (any style for males) 20-30
- average expertly Skilled Fighter in prime (any style for females) 11-20
- to see power level when angry multiply by 1.5
(ex 15.3 X 1.5 = 22.85)
- Please put age and reason with your reply if combat power past 12
How it could work
A good case to see who's stronger would be with a friend maybe.
Example of stats coming into play
- Person A:16
- Person B:9
Say person A can lift 350 pounds and can strike at 600 pounds;but he strikes at 2.5 mph and reacts at .23 seconds. Now person B can lift 150 pounds and can strike at 240 pounds;but he strikes at 3.0 mph and reacts at .19 seconds. Despite the fact that person A is 78% more powerful.Person B reacts and strikes faster than person A can move,however,if person A get ahold of Person B,B is likely done for.
- Person A:42
- Person B:45
The Difference is minor at 7%.If the stats are very similar it's a match will likely be a draw.But if both people are built around different aspects anyone my win.