The Yearly ReleaseEdit
So, with the yearly Dragon Ball game to be announced within the next few months, we can only hope for the best, it may be another hideous abomination *COUGH* Ultimate Tenkaichi *COUGH*, or it might be the answer to all of our prayers!
P.S- Im assuming that Dragon Ball Z for Kinect isnt the yearly release. (FINGERS CROSSED!!!11)
My ideal game would be as follows-Edit
- An in deph story mode which allows you to follow each and every saga from Dragon Ball Z to GT, simply because (Dragon Ball doesnt seem as action oriented) OR a story mode similar to Budokai 3 (The flying around thing)
- An expanded version of Ultimate Tenkaichi's Character Creation system, plus a seperate story mode for the Hero.
- A comical feel to the menu screens. Similar to the Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi games, I want the fights to be serious and my "downtime" to be chilled.
- The OLD tournament modes with the proper tournament roster layout from the PS2 games. Not the new ones we find in games like Raging Blast 2.
- The original Funimation English dub voice actors. (Plus the original Japanese cast as an option too, of course.)
- The size of the characters must matter during combat. Like in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi.
- A full roster of EVERY character (who can throw a punch) ever to grace the Dragon Ball universe.
- It MUST be a challenge to unlock every character. I need to actually work to unlock the strongest fighters.
- The game must be challenging, and not "button mashable".
- I'de prefer Raging Blast's combat system, it feels more immersive when you are able to have large scale battles.
Now, I may be asking too much. I mean, they only have a year to get the job done. :P Alas, a boy can only dream.
What about you?Edit
Right, thats me out of the way. Now, what about you?
What would YOUR ideal DB (Z/GT) game be?
Please, be as creative as you want! Who knows, perhaps one of the game developers has a Wiki account...!
As you can see, I am very optimistic. xD