This is 10X Kamehameha's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 10X Kamehameha.
|Archive 1 - August, 2009 - December, 2009|
|Archive 2 - December, 2009 - February, 2010|
|Archive 3 - February, 2010 - April, 2010|
|Archive 4 - April, 2010 - June, 2010|
|Archive 5 - June, 2010 - July, 2010|
|Archive 6 - July, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 7 - August, 2010 - September, 2010|
|Archive 8 - September, 2010 - January, 2011|
|Archive 9 - January, 2011 - March, 2011|
|Archive 10 - March, 2011 - May, 2011|
|Archive 11 - May, 2011 - July, 2011|
|Archive 12 - July, 2011 - August, 2011|
|Archive 13 - August, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 14 - September, 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 15 - October, 2011 - November, 2011|
|Archive 16 - November, 2011 - December, 2011|
|Archive 17 - December, 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 18 - January, 2012 - February, 2012|
|Archive 19 - February, 2012 - March, 2012|
|Archive 20 - March, 2012 - April, 2012|
|Archive 21 - April, 2012 - May, 2012|
|Archive 22 - May, 2012 - June, 2012|
|Archive 23 - June, 2012 - August, 2012|
|Archive 24 - August, 2012 - October, 2012|
|Archive 25 - October, 2012 - November, 2012|
|Archive 26 - November, 2012 - February, 2013|
|Archive 27 - February, 2013 - March, 2013|
|Archive 28 - March, 2013 - May, 2013|
|Archive 29 - May, 2013 - July, 2013|
|Archive 30 - July, 2013 - October, 2013|
|Archive 31 - October, 2013 - February, 2014|
|Archive 32 - February, 2014 - June, 2014|
|Archive 33 - June, 2014 - October, 2014|
Hey 10X back when everything that User:Anemicne wanted you to help deal with was going on we didn't have the North America Release date and him and Legoviking were both trying to say that it was coming out the 17th of February which it is but at that time only the steam version had that date as a release date.
If you think that Steam is invalid or that any of the articles he's trying to list are valid even though they themselves either list Steam or don't have a source. — A (t • c) 20:03, October 28, 2014 (UTC)
- You're assuming that I think that and you are dead wrong. But here is a better source http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Dragon+Ball+Xenoverse+Day+One+Edition. Also TechnoBuffalo says that Europe's Steam version doesn't come out till September 17th but yea.
(BoG Spoilers) Goku giving up against Beerus
Beclauss (talk) 02:19, October 29, 2014 (UTC) In your opinion, why do you think Goku said to Beerus "You win" Do you think he simply wanted to give Vegeta a chance? I highly doubt Goku would just quit like that, I mean he's been in MUCH tighter situations than trying to block an earth shaddering bomb.
- I think Goku knew that Beerus wouldn't destroy the Earth, and appealing to Beerus' ego was the quickest way to end the fight, thus protecting the Earth. Letting the fight rage on could have damaged the Earth. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:11, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Beclauss (talk) 00:22, October 30, 2014 (UTC) Also, if Goku kept fighting against Beerus after absorbing the big bomb, how would the events go?
I'm exciting for any new DB material, including the movie. I think Goku could have stood a good chance against Beerus, and maybe even one, but at the possible cost of Beerus getting frustrated partway through and (since he's immature) destroying Earth. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:17, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Beclauss (talk) 22:53, October 30, 2014 (UTC) One thing I would ESPECIALLY want to mention. Goku acting arrogant (like Vegeta, literally) against Beerus in his SSJ3 form. The Sub and the Dub basically say the same thing on the dialogue between SSJ3 Goku and Beerus. I mean since when do we hear Goku act cocky.
He's cocky in pretty much every fight as a kid. He frequently fights at less than his peak to give others a chance, like only going SS against Pikkon or scenes where he only dodges punches and doesn't hit back. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:02, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Beclauss (talk) 00:33, October 31, 2014 (UTC) Heh, so you don't really think he gave it his all against Beerus as a SSJ3?
I think he gave it a good shot, but not quite his all as SS3. He was initially cocky because he didn't sense normal ki from Beerus. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:16, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
Beclauss (talk) 03:41, November 1, 2014 (UTC) hehe, in your opinion, what if they found a way to sense a god's energy? Do you think they would be under complete agony and fear like the kai's (evidently they can sense their energy)
Good Morning 10X Kamehameha
User:DragonBallZGTGoku has not edited for more than 2 years how does he keep his user rights?
Also there is much confusion(maybe it is only personal) with The universal deities.
Kai Quadrant of the Universe
Grand Kai Whole Universe
Supreme Kai Quadrant
Grand Supreme Kai Whole
How can the Supreme Kai be the god(superior) of (to) the Grand Kai
- That user lost their admin rights about a year ago. You can read up on the Kai hierarchy on our article: Kai. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:09, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
- While the lower Kais watch over the living world, the Supreme Kais watch over both the Other World and the living world.
- ok I got it Supreme Kais are not superior to the Grand Kai they are superior to the Kais!
- But I think the description for them should explain so.
- The Kais have responsibility over a quadrant of the living world
- and the Supreme Kais have responsibility over a quadrant of both the living and the Other World
- The use of the same vocabulary entry(universe) for both creates this confusion!Ntoulinho (talk) 09:24, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
Local Multiplayer in Xenoverse
Hey 10X, this game will appear in Local Multiplayer in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse similar Budokai (series) in 2D look: http://www.change.org/p/namco-bandai-games-provide-an-offline-multiplayer-local-option-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 02:49, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
Tenkaichi 3 Remake HD
Excuse me 10X, when will be announced and launch the game Tenkaichi 3 Remake HD for Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U and PC via Steam. User:Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 03:10, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, I have never heard it was even being considered. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:19, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
justin has a lot of userpages
I don't know if he is sockpuppeting or he just doesn't know how to login and creates another account every time.10:57, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Weird, thanks. I blocked all but 1, disabled account creation for his IP, and left him a note. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 17:18, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
Since you're all awesome and stuff, plz write something here because while I'm good for finding and fixing small errors, I'm terrible at writing articles. 21:01, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- You are too. You need to attempt to follow the policy and use the talk page before you just report someone. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:20, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
Ice fire dragon slayer
Legendary/super saiyan z
- Never heard of a Super Saiyan Z. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:06, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
Stop infobox deleted!
The admin said that page doesn't need an infobox deleted, stop adding it again. User:Kamiya772/sig 16:21, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
- He is still edit warring can you just go ahead and ban him because he won't stop. Also I don't know where he is getting the whole the admin said that page doesn't need an infobox deleted.
Edit Warriors Sentai GO!14:27, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Kamiya772, thinking you are correct never justifies edit warring. Use the article talk pages. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:15, November 7, 2014 (UTC)
Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja
Hey 10X, when I was searching the internet when I found this new game here:
- NOTE: Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja, known as Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! in Japan, is the sixth installment of the American Clash of Ninja series. The first 25 screenshots were released Thursday, October 30 on what would seem to be the games oficial Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/naruto.shippuden.clash.of.ninja The game's platform is yet to be revealed, but speculation from the game's HD 1080p graphics and the series' history for launching on Nintendo consoles, the platform will most likety be Wii U. The game also appears to be an HD revamp of previous Clash of Ninja titles. Whether ot not the game will feature new characters or stages is still to be determined.
Will this game is really official look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Clash_of_Ninja_(series)#Naruto_Shippuden_Clash_of_Ninja Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 22:17, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
Your message in Goku20's talk
Kamiya772 was deleting his messages from your talk. 01:33, November 7, 2014 (UTC)
No Edit Warring!
No Edit Warring! Good Infobox.
- Wrong your edit warring no matter what account you are on. Oh also you broke another rule by abusing multiple accounts. You haven't left a message on the article's talk page and I know you are User:Kamiya772.
- No Rule! Bad 10X Kamehameha and Sandubadear and Goku20!
- First off sign your posts and second off 10X is an admin and me and Sandubadear and 10X plus other users are trying to keep this wiki up and running and not go down the drain like some other wikis I am on.
- haha! 15:07, November 7, 2014 (UTC)
Now that this is finally over, I want to ask if these pages need an infobox or not:
22:48, November 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Uh-oh! Moar socks strike back 16:01, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
Apologize you. sorry!It does not anymore edit war!Do not block!Please forgive me!Will reflect… —This unsigned comment was made by Kamiya67 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
If you extend his block, don't extend too much. Sure you need to block his sock, but at least he didn't edit war using the sock.23:25, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
Properly I will observe the rule. Edit war does not. The bad thing does not say. I will protect the promise. Do not get angry.—This unsigned comment was made by Kamiya67 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
See? He'll stop for sure this time. However, you're still blocked and need to wait the month so your block will expire.03:20, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
- And yet another sock... 10:35, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
He's blocked forever on all accounts. He's continued to create and use sock puppets, as well as deleting your note to me about him doing so. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:21, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
Please deal with Nikon23.
I even started a section on Talk so he could say why he wants to change the order in Zenkai Battle Royale but he just changes back anyway....01:35, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Why don't you try leaving a note on his talk page? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:25, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I did! D: 20:20, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
- now a group picture can represent a character now. everytime i made a edit, it gets reverted. it's double standards. Nikon23 11/10/2014 4;35PM
Picking the "best" image is always subjective. Ideally, we'd have a high quality, full body image with no other characters. If we have to pick between full body or no other characters, it's going to have to be partially opinion-based. In this case, I think we're better off seeing what Broly looks like than showing a cut-up picture of him. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:49, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
Because I do not bad thing
- well, you're evading your block, and this is a bad thing I guess? 10:55, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
You edit warred, even after warnings, made sock puppets, even after warnings, and deleted others' notes to an admin, even after warnings. You're blocked with good cause. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:24, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
Does not Warning. Kamiya77, Kamiya772, Hiroaki56, Kamiya67 Unblocked.
Does not Warning. Kamiya77, Kamiya772, Hiroaki56, Kamiya67 Unblocked. Please expiry time of 1 month. —This unsigned comment was made by Goku78 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
- I planned to let this one slide but you gave out yourself... 23:43, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
Ultimate Gohan not going SSJ1 or SJJ2 when necessary
- His Mystic form was 100% of his potential at the time he fought Buu, transforming wouldn't have helped. Clearly not training in GT changes this picture, and the transformations help him power up then. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:44, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
Because you forgot to reply me in middle of all that confusion
Do these pages need infobox or not?
00:37, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Up to you, valiant editor! Do what you think is the best, and talk it out if someone disagrees later. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:42, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
Beclauss (talk) 01:28, November 13, 2014 (UTC) I was talking to someone on youtube, and he mentioned that the Characters and villains rip off others (Goku ripping off superman). Do you think DBZ rips off some stuff as well as too many plotholes? I personally think DBZ is a great seriees
- DBZ does not rip off Superman. DBZ is based on Journey to the West, a classic Chinese folk tale based on real events. There are a few plotholes, but that's true of most shows. I love DBZ. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:14, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
Beclauss (talk) 23:02, November 15, 2014 (UTC) Bit off topic, I believe I've asked this before, but when Ultimate Gohan was outclassed, how come he never transformed into a super saiyan such as in the case of Buutanks or Beerus
- Gohan's ultimate transformation unlocked all of his current potential power. Transforming into Super Saiyan would not have helped at that time, since he was already accessing all the power his body had. In GT, his lack of training clearly changes the situation, and using Super Saiyan becomes helpful to him again in using all of his available power. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 08:09, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
BOG Edit War
BigGrim and one other user is edit warring on the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods.
- No problem.
- He is still edit warring even after I made the section on the talk page.
- Thanks for the note. Don't forget to start a discussion on the article talk page when an edit war comes up. Anyone following the article will be notified that you posted to the article talk page when you do. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 08:07, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
Plz delete my blogs that are tagged for deletion and this comment chain, plz. 15:27, November 17, 2014 (UTC)
DBZ 2015 News
Beclauss (talk) 00:43, November 18, 2014 (UTC) http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/17/first-image-and-details-of-new-dragon-ball-z-movie-revealed You think this is real? If so, what do you think?
- Cool! Yah, seems plausible. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:56, November 18, 2014 (UTC)
Beclauss (talk) 00:27, November 19, 2014 (UTC) If they are reviving freiza, I have 3 questions. First off, HOW are they going to do that? I thought Shenron could only revive those dead within the previous year. Secondly, how will freiza actually be strong enough to combat Goku and the rest of the Z fighters at this point? 3rdly, what do you think Beerus' role is in this film?
- It could be that Beerus is going to do the reviving, because maybe Gods can do more powerful revivals than Namekian dragons. Beerus might also make Frieza stronger, or maybe Frieza has been training the whole time. Maybe Frieza was granted powers in hell, or maybe he is more destructive than Beerus so Whis gives him the title of new God of Destruction so only Goku and Beerus combined can stop him. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:36, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
Beclauss (talk) 02:55, November 21, 2014 (UTC) No, its been specifically stated that Freiza's henchmen will revive him. In my opinion, Freiza might become a god of destruction or something. In this case, what do you think of what this film has offered so far?
- Not sure, we'll have to wait and see : ) -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:00, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm sorry to hear that. Anything I can do for you today? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:02, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
User using profanity that isn't aloud
Hey 10X a user used profanity on my talk page that isn't aloud. The user's name is User:0551E80Y here is a link to my talk page to prove it http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Goku20#0551E80Y. Please take care of him I have replied to him on his talk page. Just so you know his message is all over that edit war and everything about Kibito Kai having earrings on in BOG.
- He also claims I have broken 4 rules and the only two I know of and one of the two I haven't broken in awhile but Edit warring and which I haven't broken in awhile and then insulting as some call it which as far as I know I haven't broken unless you count calling someone a Noob or kid. I need your help 10X.
He also said he that if he got banned he would just make another account and that he doesn't care about the rules. Also you know in the past I have edited warred and one time I even told you if you wanted to ban me I would gladly accept it. Plus he has removed my messages to from here once.
Fusion not enough to defeat Beerus?
Beclauss (talk) 22:46, November 21, 2014 (UTC) I saw both in the extended English dub as well as this wikia saying that even a fusion of Goku and Vegeta would not be able to defeat Beerus. Do you think that's true at all?
- Unclear. I think Goku stood a chance, but wouldn't go full power because their fight would tear the Earth apart, thus him surrendering. Assuming Vegito gets the God ki from Goku, and they were in a location where he could go full power in good conscience, then sure Vegito might be able to beat Beerus. Just my speculation though. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:08, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
SSJ or ASSJ?
- Looks like Ascended to me. I believe we're calling that "Super Saiyan Grade 2" now, to conform with official guidebook convention. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 18:02, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
Popo edit war
can you use profanity in a blog? i thought profanity wasn't allowed but it's in my blog from the user Sandubadear Nikon23 11/24/2014 8:09PM
- The only three words that are consider profanity that is allowed is shit, damn, and ass no other profanity is allowed.
- We updated the rules a few months back to allow some profanity. Harassment is still not allowed. So for instance, you can say "Boy I had a shitty day today. Damn, school kicked my ass." You can find the details on the rules page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:24, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
- ok...... don't really understand none of that. profanity is profanity and it was offensive to me. i'm sick of being harassed by this user. i feel like i'm being stalked. Nikon23 11/24/2014 8:09PM
You will gain nothing falsely accusing me, man. Even if for some reason 10X would block me, I already came back from a 3 month long block, so I don't fear blocks (wow i'm so awesome XD)01:47, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
Sandubadear, you need to stop acting like you a admin. cause your clearly not!!!!!!! (your so Lame XD) 1:29AM Nikon23 11/25/2014
- Can you send me a link to the blog? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:48, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
- it's no point now 133AM: Nikon23 11/25/3014
I don't try to be an admin, man. I just try to make things the right way so the wiki won't get all screwed up.15:57, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
A user has removed the gallery, Reference and the categories from Dragon Ball: Xenoverse and I can't fix it for some odd reason can you or another admin fix it please.
- Sorry, but you need help removed a gallery of Dragon Ball: Xenoverse please. Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 19:07, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
Never mind 10X it has been fixed.
- Your welcome.
RoyalTee is messing up Dragon Ball: Xenoverse I asked him to stop after Rolling his chain edits. I only used my rollback powers when someone makes a chain of edits or vandalizes the page on the chain edits I don't want to go through and undo everyone of them.
- Looks like you're clearing it up on his talk page. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:18, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Yup got it cleared up.
i need my blogs deleted. i don't know why i can't delete them myself. which is odd since i created them. Nikon23 12:36AM 11/26/2014
- yes, all of them. Nikon23 11:03PM 12/9/2014
- Couldn't find that one. Did you mean: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:SSJ3Vegeto/Pre-DBZ_power_level_list ? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:27, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Heya, 10X. I'm very tempted to make a new account, so I wanted to let you know. Said name would either be ScarletSecret, or, assuming that's taken, something with Scarlet in it, :B soo, I'd be getting "remodded" on that one, assuming I go and disable this one, righto? M A G I C Keffy Palazzo 15:37, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Of course. The simplest way to do this, and a way for you to keep your record of contributions as well, would be to change your change through wikia, rather than make a brand new account. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:22, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
The problem is mainly that I already had a name change a looong time ago, and am just making a new account because one can only change their name once, so I'll be disabling, thank you for answering though! -- M A G I C Keffy Palazzo 09:33, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Hey 10X I need your help on Dende's talk page here is the link http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Dende#Abilities.
- Thanks, I'll take a look. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:58, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
Hello~ --And then there will be none~ 12:16, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
- I migrated your chat mod rights to the new account. By the way, has Kotsu been out lately? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 21:00, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
Thank you~! I've seen him on SDB a week or so ago, but otherwise not much. --And then there will be none~ 22:08, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
Must be your internet, or a site glitch. You're not blocked or anything. Sometimes wikia makes updates that cause weird things like that for 1-2 days at a time. Let me know if the problem persists. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:46, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
Need more active admin
Because vandalism.16:40, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes we do. Also PempPempyMcPemp has had 2 other accounts PimpPimpyMcPimp and PimpPimpyMcPimp 2, I am coming to that conclusion because all three accounts have the same picture the difference between PimpPimpyMcPimp and PimpPimpyMcPimp 2 is the first one is color the second one is black and white. The difference between the PempPempyMcPemp and PimpPimpyMcPimp is one is upside down.
Thanks, I'll bring up the issue of a new admin being needed with the other admins. Wikia has globally blocked those sock puppets. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:31, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
And you need to delete these redirects:
Thanks plz.20:38, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
And plz check King Piccolo's history. You'll have to move it back to King Piccolo because Goku20 accidentally renamed it wrong, and delete the redirect. 10:51, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks Sandubadear for saying I accidentally renamed it wrong which I did. I also tried to rename it King Piccolo but it said a page with that name already exists so it wouldn't let me but 10X please fix that.
no pimppimpymcpimp and pimppimpymcpimp 2 wer my cusins. pemppempymcpemp was my bruther. aslo 10x befor u revirt dis that I numenate Sandub for admen becuz he is gud. thnx. PempPempyMcPemp 2 (talk) 18:12, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
Now I can't even rename them back, damn. Hurry, 10x.18:21, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
XDDDDDDDDDDD you mad because kotsu?18:28, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- All set. Regular users can't delete articles, even redirects, which was probably the issue. Another admin would help with coverage... stay tuned. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:16, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
A user that is impersonating me with two socks
There is a user that made two accounts impersonating me and leaving messages to my talk page, you can't find both accounts there, I also think it was the same guy that impersonated you, yes a user impersonated you and now he's doing it to me, please block themRed Cyclone Fest (talk) 19:13, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
Unspeakable bullying on this very website
I don't know you but I need help. I came to chat (on this website) shortly ago and the moment I entered, everyone gangjumped me. The Chat Star himself to protect the chat instigated it, and everybody except some Kirby and Cerebral joined in. It was like gangrape but by cops themselves. Here is an image of the Chat Star saying about me getting raped in prison and making fun of my spelling.It was absolutely horrible. I told him to stop but that only made it ten times worse. I was only there to ask about another user and yet I got something else entirely. Please help. Such injustice is pure evil. Cyclone Soldier (talk) 07:43, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Please help this upstanding and respectable citizen. He seems to have lost his way.
07:48, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
Now he is role-pLaying some sort of gang rape. I went back, there were more users so I thought he wouldn't notice me, but instead he rallied them to his cause. It's super-rape of some sort. Here is another image. He hates me for no reason. Please help. Cyclone Soldier (talk) 08:10, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Lots of rape in your claim, even though we mobbed you. Check a thesaurus, the two are not synonymous. However, points for wild storytelling.
08:15, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
since i make lots of edits and also because burecrat has cat in it can u make me burecrat, i would be good at job.I LOVE BIG THE CAT!!!!!! 08:46, December 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm concerned that in this message alone, your spelling and grammar are incorrect, and the end sort of trails off into nonsense. Sorry, but the answer is no. Try and work on editing articles productively as the first step in your journey to bureaucrat. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:13, December 6, 2014 (UTC)
I screwed up the formatting so plz halp
I have no idea how those tables work so plz halp here. You should move the "King Cold's soldiers" section to the left and maybe something more so it balances better. 23:20, December 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Looks okay to me. My skin just shows lists, not tables. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:16, December 9, 2014 (UTC)
Hello 10X, how are you liking the new global navigation? I think the new global navigation is a very good idea for Wikia. Wikia just released it a few days ago, because they wanted to make Wikia look better. Link to update blog: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rupert_Giles/Global_Navigation_Update
DBZ Revival of F Trailer 2
Frieza Fifth Form
Hey 10X, Frieza resurrected in the film Dragon Ball Z: Revival of F, be the Frieza will transformation into a 5th Form similar to Cooler 5th Form? Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 23:17, December 08, 2014 (UTC)
- Maybe. I think he'll probably get God ki or something. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:22, December 9, 2014 (UTC)
what's going on with the character roster on xenoverse. i am totally confused. everything's seperated. Battle of z characters didn't have the ability to transform, but the transformations were group with one character. Nikon23 12/9/2014 12:13PM
- You should ask whoever made the formatting edits you're concerned about. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:38, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- it looks like the problem was resolved. Nikon23 12/9/2014 11:01PM
Should we include Yamcha and Puar as users of SSJ3, and Master Roshi and Krillin as users of SSJ? Dragon Ball SD is a gag manga and shouldn't be taken too seriously, but Suppaman is also listed as an user of SSJ so I wanted to be sure. 22:31, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I was the one who added it, but im not sure myself. I wasnt going to put them in until I noticed that Suppaman was counted, and technically they do take the form, even if it is only for one panel.Neffyarious (talk) 01:36, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
Haha, I know right? In times like these we should ask the Great Sage Old Ten Timer.01:40, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
- If we don't know exactly which one the image came from, how do we know it's not fan art? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:03, December 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I that would help. Otherwise people will just remove it from the article and be like, whoa Yamcha is not even a Saiyan. And our defense will be, well I remember seeing a picture like that once... take my word for it? Plus, this will help us determine whether or not we should even count it. For example it would be good to know if it's a dream sequence, or a one-panel joke, or the artist just having some fun with an alternate-costume style image after the actual story. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:48, December 13, 2014 (UTC)
There's this pic, but it was Neffy who uploaded it, so he's the one who knows where he got it. I searched on Google and couldn't find anything.20:40, December 13, 2014 (UTC)
- how cn humans be super saiyans. this is a joke right. please tell me this is not being taken seriously. Nikon23 12/13/2014 10:41PM
Found the source for the image, it's Weekly Shonen Jump #02/ 2015. The bit where they are transformed is congratulating Saikyo Jump on it's third anniversary, hence Super Saiyan 3.--Neffyarious (talk) 09:24, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Seeing as it's just an advertisement/congratulations art with no ties to a story, I don't think this falls into any of our acceptable source categories. I'm in favor of removing those forms from the applicable character articles. Do you guys agree? -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:46, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
I agree, but what about Suppaman? He transforms into a Super Saiyan in one of the Dr. Slump movies to save Arale and the others from a loose ferris wheel, but he is still to weak and gets crushed. (note that he's an alien, but another race entirely)15:33, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
The Tree of Might characters
Neffy added "Filler characters" category because The Tree of Might was shown as a three-part episode for the edited DBZ.20:02, December 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Be that as it may, the movies were created for a movie, not to buy time for the manga while the anime was originally running. You could make an argument for calling them anime-only, but not filler. Calling them movie characters is best. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:02, December 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Garlic Jr. is different. They created episodes featuring Garlic Jr. as a filler saga, and he was in a separate movie too. Tree of Might is just a movie. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:39, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, my mistake.Neffyarious (talk) 06:44, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
Saiyans and Aging.
Beclauss (talk) 01:25, December 14, 2014 (UTC) Do you think Saiyans get weaker as they age? I do remember Vegeta stating at the end of Z: "We Saiyans retain our youth longer so we can fight". Yet in an interview with Toriyama. Battle of Gods (And maybe even the next mvoie) takes place where he said "everyone was at their strongest" though he did say Krillin and Bulma were older and weaker, and didn't include anyone else. What do you thinkhough? Do you think as Saiyans age, they get weaker?
- Saiyans probably get weaker when they are very old, but I can't remember seeing an old Saiyan fight. Goku is certainly stronger as an adult than a kid, as we see from his lack of stamina in child form in GT. Certainly when Krillin and Bulma stop training, they get weaker, regardless of age. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:44, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
can you delete all three of my blogs Nikon23 12/13/2014 10:38PM
- thanks Nikon23 12/17/2014 5:25PM
An edit war
- Thanks, I'll take a look. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:21, December 19, 2014 (UTC)
Avatars have always been placed before playable Characters on video game pages until the Dragon Ball: Xenoverse article. And now someone is changing the order on all the game pages to match Xenoverse (Dragon Ball Heroes, Ultimate Mission, Ultimate Mission 2). Should it be the other way around? New articles have to modeled after older articles for consistency, not the other way around, right? 13:12, December 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Not being a tattle, but it was PZ. 13:17, December 18, 2014 (UTC)
Speculation and inconsistencies
You removed my edit to the Timeline Placement section of the Tree of Might page because it dealt with inconsitencies, which you say belong in the Trivia section, despite it being specifically and directly relevant to the paragraph I added it to by contradicting exactly what that paragraph is trying to say about where the film should belong in the timeline. In fact, if you look earlier in the page's edit history, I TRIED putting it in the Trivia section and some other user removed it, saying "daizenshuu 6 says this movie takes place during the same time of the Namek saga, before the battle with Frieza," so I figured, fine, I'll add it to its relevant paragraph in the Timeline Section. And then you removed THAT edit.
The way you explained the removal of my edit, "Daizenshuu tells us the timeline placement" makes it sound as if only Daizenshuu information belongs in the Timeline section, and if that's the case, why is the speculative paragraph I added to even in that section in the first place? There is no official information on the film taking place during the wait for the androids, which absolutely makes that paragraph qualify as speculation. This all makes even less sense because you told me on the World's Strongest talk page that speculation is not allowed on this wiki because, in your words, it's "not very encyclopedic."
For that matter, there are tons of examples of speculation all over various pages of the wiki that seem to have been allowed, yet mine concerning why Goku does not go Super Saiyan in the film was not allowed.
The Dead Zone page does not cite a Daizenshuu as a source for its Timeline Placement section, so does that mean it has not been offically placed there and that's merely speculation?
The World's Strongest page also includes a speculative paragraph in its Timeline Placement section in a similar vein to the Tree of Might page, and it even ends with a speculative, "It could alternatively happen during the time leading up to the Cell Games."
The Lord Slug page contains the same sort of speculative paragraph in its Timeline Placement section as well.
The Cooler's Revenge Timeline Placement section too lacks any citing of a Daizenshuu for its information, which looks like speculation to me. The following lines are all also speculation on the same page: a) Gohan's tail - "it is possible for it to have grown back and to be removed again between when Frieza came to Earth and the arrival of the androids." b) "It may also be a variant of the energy-transferring abilities used by various heroes in the series." c) "However, it is entirely possible that news of these recent events never reached him, since Future Trunks, along with killing Frieza and King Cold, blew up their spaceship and killed all of King Cold's men."
The Return of Cooler page has another speculative line in its own Timeline Placement section. The paragraph cites a Daizenshuu for it taking place during the wait for the Cell games, but speculates on its exact placement with the line, "The events of this movie are presumably set between the episodes "A New Guardian" and "The Games Begin" of Dragon Ball Z, during the wait for the start of the Cell Games."
The Super Android 13 page contains the following line of speculation: "unless Gero created two computers: one for the Androids and one for Cell."
The page for Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan contains the speculative line, "It is possible that Chi-Chi made Goku power down due to their interview at the school they tried to get Gohan in and, seeing his father doing so, Gohan powered down too."
The Bojack Unbound page contains the speculative line, "It is possible that Future Trunks spent a year or so in his timeline helping to rebuild society and then returned to the present timeline, which would explain his hair being longer."
The Bio-Broly page contains the following speculation: a) "It would likely take place between the episodes "Return to Other World" and "Gotenks is Born", due to Goten and Trunks not having mastered the Fusion Dance yet and Goku being in Other World (as shown at the end of the film)." b) "They, Krillin and Marron could have joined #18 in pursuing Mr. Satan to get the 20 million zeni he owed her before Super Buu came to the lookout (and before Goten and Trunks enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber)." c) "Android 18 could also have asked Mr. Satan for the money after the Kid Buu Saga, but Goku is seen dead on Grand Kai's planet at the end of the movie."
The Wrath of the Dragon page has the following speculative lines: a) "possibly during the six month wait Mr. Buu was kept hidden from the people of the planet in episode 287, "Celebrations with Majin Buu", or before or after episode 288, "He's Always Late"." b) It is possible that Dende, after becoming Guardian of Earth, restored the moon when it was clear that there would no longer be threats from evil Saiyans/Great Apes." c) Alternatively, this could be showing that the main timeline's Trunks now has a sword like in the alternate timeline, which he will go on to use in Dragon Ball GT."
The Battle of Gods page contains the speculative line, "Although for Bulma, it is likely that she is lying about her age to make it seem like she is younger."
And these are just the films' pages. I've been reading every single episode's page for the entire Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z animes as I've been rewatching them recently, and I know I've seen a ton of similar speculation in the Trivia sections of many of those pages. So tell me, should I be removing all of this sort of speculation as I find it when I'm reading the wiki, or is my own speculation on the World's Strongest page justified by the existence of all the other speculation all over so many other pages? Let's get some consistency here. Either speculation is allowed or it's not, so don't tell me my speculation isn't allowed while all this other speculation gets a pass. It seems nearly every edit I make anywhere on this wiki since I started trying to contribute a few days ago has been getting removed. I'm trying to supply additional information to help the wiki grow and become more informative and interesting, so the consistency I'm seeing in how often my own edits are being removed is getting extremely frustrating. That's why I went all-out on this inquiry, because I want answers and I'm sick of trying to help out only to get shot down for inconsistent, hypocritical reasons. Thank you. EBsessed (talk) 07:32, December 19, 2014 (UTC)
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Split Screen Multiplayer (Local Co-op)
Hey 10X, I have the question when will play 2 Players in Cell Games Arena, Kami's Lookout, Mountain Road, Planet Namek and Plains when will announce. Alexribeiro.soares.7 (talk) 01:00, December 20, 2014 (UTC)