This is 10X Kamehameha's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 10X Kamehameha.
|Archive 1 - August, 2009 - December, 2009|
|Archive 2 - December, 2009 - February, 2010|
|Archive 3 - February, 2010 - April, 2010|
|Archive 4 - April, 2010 - June, 2010|
|Archive 5 - June, 2010 - July, 2010|
|Archive 6 - July, 2010 - August, 2010|
|Archive 7 - August, 2010 - September, 2010|
|Archive 8 - September, 2010 - January, 2011|
|Archive 9 - January, 2011 - March, 2011|
|Archive 10 - March, 2011 - May, 2011|
|Archive 11 - May, 2011 - July, 2011|
|Archive 12 - July, 2011 - August, 2011|
|Archive 13 - August, 2011 - September, 2011|
|Archive 14 - September, 2011 - October, 2011|
|Archive 15 - October, 2011 - November, 2011|
|Archive 16 - November, 2011 - December, 2011|
|Archive 17 - December, 2011 - January, 2012|
|Archive 18 - January, 2012 - February, 2012|
|Archive 19 - February, 2012 - March, 2012|
|Archive 20 - March, 2012 - April, 2012|
|Archive 21 - April, 2012 - May, 2012|
|Archive 22 - May, 2012 - June, 2012|
|Archive 23 - June, 2012 - August, 2012|
|Archive 24 - August, 2012 - October, 2012|
|Archive 25 - October, 2012 - November, 2012|
|Archive 26 - November, 2012 - February, 2013|
|Archive 27 - February, 2013 - March, 2013|
|Archive 28 - March, 2013 - May, 2013|
10X, my... Edit
My banhammer brings the other mods to the yard
And they're like, "You wanna ban trolls?"
Dat's right, I wanna ban trolls
I can let you ban, but this troll's at large~22:30, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
What are you talking about? My changes on the Bulla page, the Attack of the Saiyans combo moves or when I told that dude "I'll tell admin"?
- Your edits in general. Reference tags should be used as much as possible. For instance, when you wrote that "Majin Spopovich" is an alternate name, I undid the edit because there was no source. If you had used a reference tag stating when he is called that name in official media, your edit would not have to be undone. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:05, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
"Your original argument was that it contradicts the manga and cannot be in a timeline. My response was that filler contradicts manga but has timeline placement."
That is incorrect. I don't recall mentioning manga once. I also never claimed that filler can have contradictions and still fit in the timeline, but rather, anything with major contradictions can't fit in the timeline. This applies to both filler and movies, and whatever else I may be missing.
- I said that episodes, even those with inconsistencies, all have numbers and thus can be placed in the timeline. You responded by asking me for a non-filler example of a contradiction to support my claim. From this, it is inferred that you do not count filler as a part of the timeline. Filler is anything that is not in the manga, so asking for non-filler examples is equivalent to asking for a manga example, which is what you did. As for suggesting that filler can't be placed chronologically, that is wrong. Filler with episode numbers is easily placed chronologically between the episodes directly before and after it. If someone says "timeline" on this site and you think of "manga timeline", that's wrong, and you should read the Manual of Style for more details. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:57, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Instead of just reverting the edits, Edit
you should look around to see if it's true, and then put the reference if you like them so much. I usually do that before reverting something.01:43, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- It is your responsibility as an editor to provide some proof that your claim in an article is true. I am here to go through and make sure this is done correctly, then provide instructions for new editors if it is not. If it takes you a while to do this for only a few edits that you make each day, imagine what you are asking me to do if I look at a whole site's worth of daily edits, a good deal of which do not have sources because they end up being false. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:11, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Hey,Pal. How are you?
- Good thanks, and you? Battle of Gods already came out, but only in Japanese so far. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:32, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Edit war situationEdit
This IP is making useless edits on the articles. Well, the edits are undone, somehow, but it "vandalizes" again. — 11:13, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
I added the reference as you said here: http://dragonball.wikia.com/index.php?title=Dragon_Ball_%28object%29&diff=1115343&oldid=1115106
But then Jean just went there and deleted and ur ok with that? lol21:33, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Nope, I'm definitely not. Your edit was perfect (assuming the episode is the correct one) and I undid Jean's. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:39, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I think there have been mixed opinions about infoboxes for items in the past. I would ask the users that respond on its talk page what they would prefer. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:34, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Supreme Dragon Ball Wiki ConstitutionEdit
Hello, 10x. I am the leader bcrat/admin of Supreme Dragon Ball wiki, which you should know of as one of the 3 main DB wikis besides this one, and we are currently putting up a harmony movement and wrote our own constitution. We are looking to reunite the wikis in the name of Rights and Dragon Ball. As a leader, I am happily accepting you to sign it in our name and all our name. Thank you.
- Hello, and thank you for considering us. I am not sure that I should be signing up for something on another site, especially representing all of the thousands of users here. However, I do consider you and all wikis as "an ally", and the site is here as a resource if you ever need anything. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:50, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
qwerty asdfgh zxcvbnEdit
Isn't Super Saiyan 5 technically somewhat canon, as Bulma mentions it in GT?03:02, May 23, 2013 (UTC)