Hi, Goku20, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:TheUltraKamehameha page.
Hey. Just because you didn't have a problem with it doesn't mean it was correct. Sorry. I am going to continue to correct that page. You aren't even making a case for it being correct. You are just reverting it. Stop being a nuisance.—This unsigned comment was made by MisterPiccolo (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
Then quit BEING a nuisance, douchebag. There is absolutely ZERO reason to keep reverting edits made to improper English and unreferenced speculation. Get as pissed as you want. It read like a nightmare before the edits.—This unsigned comment was made by MisterPiccolo (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
No, you are a douchebag for acting like just because a contribution is from a new contributor, that it shouldn't be made. It's really pathetic. Do you even realize that I was correcting the English of someone who speaks FRENCH? Someone else tracked down a source for the other part instead of whining that it should be left, like you. You aren't the wiki king. Quit acting like it. Stay pissed.—This unsigned comment was made by MisterPiccolo (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
Look, I didn't want any problems. I saw something that could be improved and I did what I could to improve it. There were several different ways to fix it. I did one of them, but the current edit is also correct. I know that there are probably people coming here all the time to screw with the different entries. The pages would likely be chaos if it weren't for people like you trying to preserve what is held by many in the community to be a good edit. I am very appreciative that you take the time to do this.
I apologize for the things I said earlier. I was just a bit taken back that my attempts to correct and improve a simple grammatical error were met with dismissiveness, exclusion and latent hostility. I thought that a new contributor would be welcomed and encouraged to correct errors and improve articles, not berated for making changes and then immediately lectured about unfamiliar "rules." I was further put-off that you sought to turn others against me before I even got to know anyone in the community. This doesn't excuse my earlier remarks, but I wanted to give you some insight as to what I felt after an earnest attempt to improve the article.
I am not familiar with all of the specific "rules" of this wiki, so any rule-breaking is unintentional on my part. Please correct me and I will do my best to follow protocol in the future. I do not plan on adding or removing any actual content from the articles, as I do not have the wealth of dragonball/DBZ/GT knowledge that others seem to have. I anticipate that a majority of my contributions will be in pointing out or improving upon grammatically incorrect sentences and entries. It may not be much, but it is what I can do to help improve this wiki. It is also good practice for the many research articles and papers I write for school.
I am sorry that we got off on the wrong foot. I can assure you that I am not trying to harm this wiki. I can also assure you that I would not make a change or alteration unless I was absolutely certain that there was an error. I hope we have more pleasant interactions in the future. Perhaps you might even be able direct me to articles that could use some grammatical improvement.
hello bardock should still be on ox king's family cause chi-chi is the ox-kings daugter and goku' dad is bardock and chi-chi married goku.—This unsigned comment was made by Trunksbrief789 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
I'm betting that it's the same guy just using a different computer >.> Seeing as the one you tried to contact erased your message, I'm betting he's doing it for the trolling. But about Turles; it's said somewhere the most low-class Saiyans have similar hair-styles (which doesn't make sense to me, as Borgos and Tora looked different from other Saiyans in terms of hair).04:37, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
Why did you undo my revision. I said Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler could have supposedly happened in Timeline 4 (check Alternate Timeline ). That is useful information, so why did you undo my revision? (Anu-Generation (talk) 14:32, January 29, 2013 (UTC))
Yes it could have but that is spectulation which is not aloud so that is why.
You speculate that just because Gohan couldn't go Super Saiyan that means it is part of the Timeline 4 but there is no proof and all you have to do is leave ask an admin if it is ok for you to post the link for the altenate timeline on the page because it says it there but no one knows if Gohan could go Super Saiyan in timeline 4 that is why it is spectulation and the info is on a page and I will post the link so every new user and others that agree with you can see that you and them could be right but like your edit to Timeline 4 says it is highly possibly where the events of The Return Of Cooler could have happened.
ahem ahem ahem
Yes im afraid it was . the anon was vandalizing the recoome and jeice pages claiming that they were saiyans.
That doesn't make it vandlism. Vandalizing is when somone puts something like and I qoute "The person your looking for is gay" or something like that.
listen junior i know what im talking about when comes to editing . i edited as an anon for over 2 years here.
are you joking all of the guidlines are are programmed into my brain
Future Trunks Yu-Gi-Oh!
The Card is based of Future Trunks: Evidence: Card_Trivia:Tyler_the_Great_Warrior misc section.
I'm glad that your enthusiastic about Broly, but please keep it to Broly's article talk page, not every other character's. Thank you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:58, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- 10X I wasn't the one who was posting about Broly I was posting about the person who was posting about Broly and asking them for a second time to sign their posts.
Just reposting in case you didn't see on 10XKamehameha's page or it gets deleted.
- "This is TMM095. I had to make this account to just respond to this. After I'm done I'm never using this account again and my ban will resume as normal. First I want to address 10XKamehameha. I legitimately don't remember deleting your response to me about timeline, but if I did, I am sorry. I just remember blanking some pages, but if I specifically deleted your response, it might have either been an accident, or I was just really angry. Jean pissed me off hard and I went on a rampage (something that very rarely happens believe it or not). The conditions were right when it happened. I just have serious issues with abuse of authority. It's the same reason me and a lot of other people I know dislike many cops. This mixed with my loathing for false information on a website that is supposed to be the #1 site on DB information set me off. But I would like to thank you for not being rude to me like a lot of the others. I genuinely respect you. The others with power should follow your example.
- As for you Goku29, I have watched a lot of the DBZ movies. Some are canon, like History of Trunks (without a doubt) and Bojack Unbound. But Dead Zone, Lord Slug, the Broly movies, Fusion Reborn, and even the Cooler movies are not. Broly Second Coming and The Return of Cooler cannot be shoved into the timline by using the 10 days for the cell games as an excuse. That's just looking for any opportunity to insert those movies, and if you really think about it, the thought of those two huge battles happening in that time period is ridiculous. I cannot stand it when people shoehorn those movies into the continuity (I am trying to avoid saying canon). Because I swear to God that over two years ago when I first started using this wiki (without an account), that kind of shoehorning, stretching, and biased speculation was not allowed here. It was either in trivia, or wiped out alltogether by a mod with a message saying "opinions are not allowed here". This is the same at many other wikis, like TRON wiki, as it should be. So the fact that this is not only being allowed, but encouraged and being given it's own section on pages is both aggravating and absurd. I happened to be not in the mood for crap so Jean's rollbacks and overall attitude sent me over the edge. And contrary to what others and Jean himself say. I did try talking about it. Jean would just robotically type out excuses (like citing video games for Christ's sake) as to why they are in the canon (couldn't think of another word), which just made me angrier. He's like that tattle-tale on the playground that a lot of people don't like, but with more power and a stubbornly ignorant viewpoint.
- I sincerely hope this isn't deleted by Jean or his followers, but if it is, it would showcase what I'm trying to say anyways."
- I would also like to add that no, I had not read the guidelines until you brought it up. I just assumed that timeline garbage would be deleted like it would have been 2+ years ago. But also, I don't want to be on bad terms with you Goku29.
- Hootinanny (talk) 08:08, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
I'm leaving messages on the talk page. What more do you want?
I didn't want you to leave me a message unless you have a problem with me and/or me undoing your edits.
Well I have a problem with you not responding to my questions about how you feel my edits are invalid.
I made a new point on the talk page for Nuova Shenron. You might want to look at it.
Another new point. You might want to look at it.
Well To let you know I have a live and was spending time with my mom so guess what if I don't respond get over it.
You are starting to get arrogant now. Well fine then. If you don't respond, then don't expect me to sit around and not do an edit till you do.
I have already messaged 10X so guess what this will be taken care of and if me stating the fact about me spending time with my mom is being arrogant then I am proud to be you are get on my nerves.
"so guess what if I don't respond get over it.": That was what was arrogant! Your arrogance is indeed getting on my nerves. With your latest statement, you are basically saying "Might Makes Right", is that correct, Hoi?
Here is what I am saying wither you agree with me and the others that enforce the rules or not me and jean as rollbacks the admins have the final say and you have to do what they say don't like it leave and if you want message me on Facebook go ahead.
I have left another point on Nuova Shenron's talk page. Thought you'd want to know.
I done seen it and left you a message.
I left a message on the talk page.
I know and I am sorry for acting how I was but I was and am just trying to help you ok.
So can I ask the question: Where is it indicated that Slug, his clan or his henchmen are demons?
Like I said on lord slug's talk page give the users that know more about him then me time to get on and see the message but you will have answer today ok.
Jdogno's edit warring
Thank you for informing me of this.09:52, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
What did I do wrong now?
What is wrong with the addition to Syn Shenron's article page?
You need to wait till one of the other users reply to your messages on Syn Shenron's talk page.
How long would that take?
It depends on how long it is dragged out.
How long would that be?
Goku and Raditz's Appearance
For that Goku appearence, I am just stating that the difference about Goku's boots before the Frieza saga and afterit in a more detail way, got a problem? And for that Raditz appearence, Raditz hair actually did went till to his legs, so ehy did you revert/undo my edits?Bardock ssj2 (talk) 13:26, June 11, 2014 (UTC)
In relation to my edit on the article, you stated: "Not really go look it up", what do you mean by that?
Well is there a reliable source for what else is stated as being Syn Shenron's personality?
When you say the series itself, do you mean: the anime, the virtual games or both?
I waited two weeks and you didn't even respond to my last question (two lines above this one). That's hardly fair. How long should I wait for an answer? A month? months? A year? Years?
Well you and I might have different views on what the series constitutes. So I was merely clarifying what you meant. No need to treat me like an idiot!
"If you don't know what I mean by the series itself then why are you adding the stuff again and it was discussed on the talk page for Syn by me, Jean, and the one that kept adding it before you started so leave a message there and don't re-edited the page till the discussion is over.": I have already answered why I asked what you meant by the series itself. I added it again because you didn't respond once in approx. two weeks and therefore took it as a consensus in my favor. It wasn't fully discussed on the talk page for Syn. Jdogno7's last point wasn't acknowledged.
"I have already told you to leave a message on Syn's talk page about what your edit was dealing with and Jdogno got blocked and I am starting to think that you and him are the same person": I am asking you about things you have stated during our discussion. That is why I am doing it on your talk page and not Syn's. Why do you think we (Jdogno and I) are the same person?
"Well for one because you didn't start editing here till Jdogno7 got banned.": Many users have started editing on a wiki after another user was banned, that does not make them the same people as those who got banned.
"Second you and him/her kept making the same edit on Syn's page.": What is wrong with holding the same opinion as someone else?
"Third of all you and him/her leave messages almost exactly alike on my talk page.": What do you mean by "almost exactly alike"? How are they "almost exactly alike"?
"The series as a whole means both to me if that helps.": It does. I mentioned the anime and video games as Syn does not appear in the Manga, Movies or OVAs. But was not excluding them from being part of the franchise. Also not leaving out the Daizenshuu as part of the franchise. As well as any other official media.
"Also if 10X agrees with you if you leave a message on Syn's talk page about the sadism streak plus other users agreeing with you will you be aloud to add it back without it being called edit warring.": What are you trying to say here?
"The reason Jdogno7's final message didn't get an answer is because he got banned.": Understood.
Elder Kaioshin and his power-up [#BO2#EKS] Chapter: 479 (DBZ 285), P6.5, P7.2, P8.2-3 Elder Kaioshin: “That’s right. Long, long ago, there was this ridiculously strong and bad dude. Well, he wasn’t as bad as this Majin Boo guy now, but still. He did it, he sealed me away inside that sword. Me here. He was freaked out by how fearsome I am. Yep, sure was.” Goku: “…He don’t look like that amazin’ an old-timer…I’ll test him out a bit.” *Goku blasts Elder Kaioshin, who gets really hurt* Goku: “…Like I thought, he’s just an old blowhard…” Elder Kaioshin: “It-it wasn’t my power that my enemy was freaked out by…! It was my ferocious ‘ability’!”