Hi, MrSmartyMax, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Future Trunks page.
Removing categories Edit
Why are you removing the "character" on King Cold's page?? Jeangabin666 12:06, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- This wiki works like this: all the characters have the "Character" category. Jeangabin666 12:07, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Discuss this with other users before rmving the category, because all the character's page on the wiki have it. It serve for the scroll above (under the Dragon Ball Wiki logo): "Cotentent" -> "Charatcers", so it shouldn't be removed. Jeangabin666 12:11, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
You appear to be engaged in an edit war on the Baby page. Edit warring is defined as making the same edit 3 or more times in a 24-hour period. Please use the article talk page to discuss edits that are being disputed. Additionally, please do not remove content from articles. A precise definition of which voice actors were used for specific media is more accurate than just saying "most". Thank you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 15:05, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
- This is your second warning about this. Your first response to someone undoing one of your many unsummarized edits has consistently been to just do the edit again. This is ill-advised behavior, particularly when it inevitably leads to edit warring. Simply use the talk page if you don't know why your edit is reverted. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:26, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
Please reverting edits on pages, such as Gohan. Continuing to do so will cause you to have editing privilleges revoked. Thank you!
i'm sorry i was being mean to you yesterday
you aplozgied for what?
well ok i'll stop by the way what wiki was it on?
oh yeah i remember that and i will stop i promise
yes i do you'll now see me as an angel
yes siree :D
Bias, and Language Edit
Please write all info from a neutral point of view. For instance, when both Japanese and Spanish voice actors dub the video, do not refer to some of the work as dubbing, and some as a version, since it implies a blatant bias on the part of the site; we as a Wiki do not intend to include any bias in our articles. Also, please only write in English if possible. For instance, it is much easier for readers to find out the info of who voice acted if said info is not presented in Japanese (seiyū). -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:22, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Again, please write in English, not Japanese, when possible. This site is meant to easily and accurately convey info, not to be elitist and exclude those not fluent in another language. Thank you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:42, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Please stop reverting edits or I will report you for a ban. 13:31, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- FAR OUT, I said stop undoing edits! 14:17, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Edit
I thought you were the one vandalizing by adding the delete templates. I looked up the episode on Wikipedia, and you were correct. Dang! I really suck sometimes, especially when I'm tired. I only came to the complete consensus when that idiot (sorry for the blunt term) I was originally helping vandalized a few pages here. Again, my sorries to you for undoing good faith edits!
Let's start a friendship, or at least an acquaintenceship with this, although it has been an awkward start.
Cheers to the remainder of the weekend, Colgatecity.
Edit War Edit
gt canon debate Edit
Please don't just undo my edit at least change it in your own way to make it unbiased since in this current form it is definitely not , you can't say "'most often' claiming incorrectly that the series was not directly written by Toriyama" in attempt to discredit the other sides intelligence with assumptions its just immature, this is a wiki not a blog or gt fansite. I've had discussions with people from this website and I see a lot are very fond of GT and I believe this is what has led to the protection of this obviously one sided view point I find it ridiculous.
10x kamehameha Edit
It seems to me like he feels he has the final say somehow and can just undo an edit and declare you're edit waring I just find this an unfair use of authority, he gives no reasons backing his revisions and it becomes apparent he is fixated on how he wrote it, I just don't want him to ban me unfairly that's why I'm telling you this I don't know what your stance is though its pretty obvious in my mind why he wants the orignial version so bad, his profile is covered in SS4 Goku pictures, he doesn't want a side against gt being canon.
NexCarnifex 06:36, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
I am not siding with him. I am being sarcastic.
- That one image of SS4 Goku sure is covering my profile. You know, along with the other 28 images of equal size... -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:46, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Lee Tockar Edit
Then why Lee Tockar is listed as Guru's voice in "A Legend Revealed"?? 12:13, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
Please do not use profanity or harass other users on the site. If someone attacks you, simply let an admin know and we will take care of it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:47, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Westwood Dub Edit
Hey, could you please explain why you undid my edits for the Westwood dub? I had to do a lot of fact checking and all of my edits are perfectly within the realm of reason. In fact, my edits were for the purpose of preventing confusion, as I noticed a lot of the information on the Westwood dub page was confusing.
In fact, as I'm going through the page's history, you seem to have undone multiple people's edits (some of which are perfectly valid) and without listing any reason. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 21:29, September 2, 2012 (UTC)