Rules (READ THIS FIRST)
Here's are the rules about posting on my talkpage:
- Whenever you are done making a post, remember to post your signature by pressing the Signature button or witing 4 ~'s
- No nude pictures or disturbing images here.
- NO SPAM (Ex: spam spam spam spam spam)
- If there's any other rules needed, I'll add them ASAP.
Hi, Pengmunk, welcome to Dragon Ball Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Mr. Popo page.
Turles is not the twin brother of Goku. Jeangabin666 18:23, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Even if they WERE brothers, they're certainly not twins. But any family connections with a completely non-canon character, especially baseless assumptions, don't belong on the articles. Joegt123 18:26, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Please, provide a valid source or stop adding it. Turles is not Goku's brother. Jeangabin666 18:37, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Please stop edit warring on the Kuriza page, this is not allowed. Instead, use the article's talk page to discuss the disagreement. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 17:06, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Create a category
Add "[[Category:NAME]]" on the category section at the bottom of the page you want to categorized, with "NAME" the name of your category. Jeangabin666 21:10, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you! I really needed to know that! User:Pengmunk!!1! 21:11, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Hello there! Thanks for the effort, but it's actually very redundant to make a Kamehameha category. This is because it is the equivalent of a copy of the Kamehameha page, but with less content. In general, it's best to ask an admin before making new categories to prevent little things like this. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:55, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hello there. As you can read on the deletion template itself, only site administrators may remove the tags. Please do not remove one again, thank you. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:39, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry. User:Pengmunk!!1! 00:41, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Edit Warring Again
Do not edit war, use the article's discussion page if there is a conflicted edit. Such is the case currently with the Trunks page. I have seen no official evidence on the site of Trunks being SS3, and I know as a fact that there is no evidence on the SS3 talk page. I'm not saying that it doesn't exist somewhere, but you can't just add things from video games unreleased on English-speaking shores without some official proof. Obviously, blogs and youtube videos can show whatever literally anyone wants, and are not acceptable sources. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 17:10, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
- If so, then delete the whole Dragon Ball Heroes page! It's japanese-only and it hasn't been on an english-speaking shores. BTW Dragon Ball Heroes is the game where SSJ3 Trunks is from! User:Pengmunk!!1! 19:37, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
No need to get excited, I'm just letting you know about out policies. If there are no sources given on the Heroes page, then that would be a separate issue. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 20:19, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, there's proof to that for the same cite the SSJ3 Trunks had. User:Pengmunk!!1! 23:27, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
The citation for Trunks SS3 did not have a card for Vegeta SS3. You need a reference for Vegeta to post it, at least until the game's official release. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:28, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I'll add a citation ASAP User:Pengmunk!!1! 23:48, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
Nice work, now everyone can see the proof behind your facts. In the future, try and use our reference template, like this: <ref>http://www.carddas.com/dbh/mission/</ref> -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:23, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Alright. Thanks for telling me. User:Pengmunk!!1! 00:45, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hey thar, nice pic. I used to main Ness in Super Smash Bros. Now I main Marth, Kirby, and Ness lol. I'm not even sure if you've ever played SSB or any in the series... anyway nice image :D
The funny thing is that I've beat all 3. (= Next tme, remember to add a signature. User:Pengmunk!!1! 10:34, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
I suppose I should leave a headline as well, hmm?
Haha, sorry 'bout that forgot to leave one. This is Kaioken x4 btw. I'll be sure to leave one at the end of messages to everyone now >.> And The Super Smash Bros. Series is one of my all time favorites :D
Would you like two join my dragon ball z forum?. Soilder5679 23:56, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
Sure. Just send me the link. User:Pengmunk!!1! 00:16, May 23, 2011 (UTC)