|SSJGoku93's Talk Archive|
|Archive 1 (August, 2008 to June, 2009)|
|Archive 2 (June, 2009 to January, 2010)|
|Archive 3 (January, 2010 to July, 2010)|
|Archive 4 (July, 2010 to November 2012)|
Got a new archive method going on here courtesy of SSJ4 Lewich. So this will begin July 2010 to whenever I decide to make another!
Page Views Edit
Hey there. Is there some way to find out the number of views that a particular page has gotten? I remember you mentioning the number of views our April Fools' prank page had gotten in just a short time. Thanks! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:17, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, for whatever reason it does not let me link you to it. So what you need to do is, on the main page go under "Special pages", scroll down to "High use pages" and select "Most visited pages", then you can search for whichever article.
- Anytime! May I ask what you plan on searching?
- Ah that one I'm not sure about, but there may be some hidden way.
could i ask you something about future trunks
- Sure, ask away?
future trunks is a teenager when he comes back from the future and he wasnt a teenager until the end of dragon ball z so does that mean his time line take place during dragon ball gt?
- I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what exactly your asking? To sum up the basics, Future Trunks is from an Alternate Timeline that is separate from the one we see in the series (one were the Androids reign supreme). He is 17 years old when he comes back in the time machine, 18 when he returns again, but after training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and such, at the time of his departure he is physically 20 years old. As I said, he comes from an alternate timeline, so the events of Majin Buu or Dragon Ball GT never occurred. Does that help and make sense?
I protected all of your archives since you don't get the same level of protection as you used to get with the other method. Hope you don't mind, just thought it was better dealing with it now rather than later17:34, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Completely forgot to do that, thank you!
No problem, just repaying a favour ;). What do you think of all the new user boxes? :)17:52, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- They're awesome, adds a nice touch!
Re: Opinion Edit
Sure, that's done :)20:07, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Cool, appreciate it!
I put a poll on my talk page please vote
(do hav a ps3)
User Page Edit
Is it possible for you to tell me how to do what you did with yours? And could you tell me a few of the template I want? One more thing, I believe it was you, but I could be wrong, regardless if you are the one with the Cell Saga + power levels (ur opinion) could you link me to it? GameFAQS ( talk · contribs ) 03:32, July 7, 2010 (UTC)GameFAQS
- The setup on my user page requires a lot of coding, and knowledge of said coding, more than is really quickly explainable (in the future I will, but I'm currently indisposed at the moment). What templates are you looking for? And yes, here they are.
First, sry for not posting my sig. Secondly, pretty much the infobox like you and some other guys have, and "Fan of Z-Fighters" "Fan of Villains" "Edits alot" "United States" I already have "Knowledge of DB Universe". I guess that is it GameFAQS ( talk · contribs ) 03:32, July 7, 2010 (UTC)GameFAQS
- If you are viewing someone's userpage, you can hit "Edit" or "View Code" and can get a look at the code actually required for the page to look the way it does. This includes the many User Templates that have sprung up. Those can also be found here. Hope that helps :D. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 03:46, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
You can find them all right here.
are you the creator/leader of the amazing dragonball wikia? Edit
- No, hes just an amazing Admin ;D 19:31, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
haha, oke :D, but who did actually create dragonall wikia?Bardock. 20:15, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Uhh, I believe it was Dantman. Not sure though 20:16, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
As SSJ4 Lewich so kindly put it, yes I'm just an admin. The original creator was Dantman, but he has since left the Wiki for unknown reasons.
strange... i am sure he would be pleased if he saw how dragonball wikia grew thanks everyone (and mostly the adminisators) ^_^Bardock. 20:53, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I appreciate your kind words about the Wiki, but we still have a long way to go!
yes, there are still things we can improve! that's why it is still fun, there are other wikia's who are just finished and nobody ever visits them... this one is still acitve, and it's the best dbz site i know ; ) Bardock. 18:13, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
Improving is always fantastic, I'm hopeful one day we'll get at least close to having a perfect Wiki. And I'm glad you think that, its great to have users such as you here. Take care!
yes, i know what you mean ; ) , when i still didn't het an account, i made 1 edit, in dr gero's lab i editted the password was .... (i already forgot but its in there) and i was happy i could help a little to improve the wikia, so i made an account. in the vacation i am going to update my account and really try to help. but thanks for the compliment, same with you ; ) Bardock. 19:25, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
Did You Know? Edit
Hey there man. I noticed that you were the Chief Editor of the Featured Facts section on the front page. It doesn't seem to get changed at the same times as the Weekly poll, making it not weekly. And it also hasn't changed when the Month's Featured Article did, so it doesn't seem monthly either. I was wondering if there was any specific time when you changed it, or if you just haven't found the time or something like that. If it's the second, I just thought I could offer some help on that if you'd like. Maybe that way it could get monthly or weekly? Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 02:08, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I decided to change the "Did You Know?" facts to be changed every two months, however, would you like to switch off every month? Meaning one month I do them, then the next you do them? That would help me out quite a bit, and this way different facts come sooner. As for the poll, I'll admit it was my fault for the delay on them recently due to my hectic schedule, but I should be able to fix that now and have them be weekly again. I appreciate the concern/help, and let me know what you think about helping with the featured facts.
That would be really cool, and I'd be happy to! I wonder though, if we are switching off, would we we able to make it change every 2 weeks so that we end up doing one each month each? Also, while I will be happy to help, I'm not sure what the procedure on such a thing would be. Hehe, you might have to clue me in a bit on that one :P. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 02:29, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- The only problem with every 2 weeks, if what if we run out of facts :P. I guess perhaps we'd have to make a list of facts for the upcoming few months before hand, and share them with each-other so we do not repeat etc. The basic procedure is listing 5 interesting facts pertaining to all of Dragon Ball. The template is located here. Once done, we just put them into the archive. And that's it! Easy huh?
Hehe, yeah I knew where it was and everything. I was refering to the fact that I can't edit it at the moment as it is heavily protected. Should I just pass the coding I want to add on to you for you to add it to that page? Haha, I really hope we don't run out of interesting facts to present to people! :P If we couldn't find something interesting about Dragon Ball in the future, then WHO WILL :P?? And yeah, if we are switching off, we would have too pass the next set we were creating so that we don't both add the same, or very similar facts. I think we could handle every 2 weeks, but it's up to you really. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 03:37, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I could always lower the protection level to Registered Users only, but sometimes even that is dangerous. Actually, I plan on talking to Nonoitall on having you upped to Administrative status, you've certainly earned it and added help is always nice. As far as facts go, I'd say we should create 10 facts in advance, so that we are ready to go when the times comes to change them. We also have to share them with one another, so avoid repeats etc. etc.
Awesome. Yeah, I'll look through the archive so I don't immediately come out with one that's already been on there :P. Oh, and thanks for your compliment. I really like it here and I think that shows through in how often I'm here :P. Sounds good man. I will get going on some good provacative facts. Do we have a specific day this can be done, or is it just "around two weeks" kind of thing? :P Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 03:57, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Very much so, I'll contact Nonoitall soon and get back to you. I will also begin my fact list, and how about starting fresh next Monday, the 12th?
- Hey there, I know it's a week late, but I've been really busy with stuff. I have my list of 10 new facts that haven't been on the Did You Know? section. Where would you like me to put it so that you can look over it and place it on the main page? I wasn't sure if you just wanted it posted on your talk page before they are relealed to the world :P. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 03:29, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about such a late reply. Yes please post away. So are we doing the every two weeks thing? I'm only worried because having new facts may pose a problem.
- Okay, here are my 10 (obviously only 5 would be used at a time, but as we discussed, this way we know what each other are planning for later updates):
- That...Akira Toriyama created a short lived prototype for Dragon Ball called Dragon Boy?
- That...Goku has achieved every level of Super Saiyan except for the Legendary Super Saiyan form?
- That...the first characters seen with the ability to fly are Tien and Chiaotzu?
- That...Yamcha has never made it past the quarter-finals of the World Martial Arts Tournament?
- That...Piccolo is by far the tallest Z Fighter at 7'4"?
- That...Krillin has six incense burns on his forehead from his time training to be a monk at Orin Temple?
- That...the space inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is part of a completely different dimension?
- That...the fight between Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Majin Vegeta occurs exactly 200 episodes after their first one?
- That...Garlic Jr. is the only villain to succeed in his wish for immortality?
- That...Goku, Bulma, Oolong, and Yamcha are loosely based on the main characters from the Chinese epic, Journey to the West?
- They look great to me, you can go ahead and put 5 of them up if you like. Then be sure to put them into the [[archive as well. Good work! Keep it up!
I would, but those pages are both heavily protected and I can only view the code, and not edit them. You or another admin will have to actually copy and paste them to the page I believe. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 20:49, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah yes I had forgotten about the protection. Well I can select the first five from your batch of 10, then in the future you can leave me more facts on my talk page and I can post them etc. How's that sound? I'm also still going to talk to Nonoitall
about giving you sysop privileges as well.
- Alright cool. And yeah that's only to stop vandalism, which is necessary. I also started the topic of the Citation Corps first overhaul over on the page's discussion page, could you take a look? I plan on finishing Goku's references today and continuing along down my list (as seen on my user page haha).
I know this could just as well go in the terminology section, but I just wanted to suggest something specific.
In the new dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai, Grand Elder isn't referred to as "Guru" At all. He's just called Grand Elder. Except for in the credits where he's listed as Grand Elder (Guru) But as far as actual episode, he's just grand elder. The Guru part in the Credits is just there to help people identify who grand elder is, for those used to "Guru"
Now, do you think we should rename Guru's Article to Grand Elder at some point? I think we should, but that's just me. I guess we should wait as the thing goes on?
But yeah, I'd rather use things from the dub of Kai than the original as far as accuracy sakes go. Supersaiyanbatman 01:16, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps using "Grand Elder (Guru)" may be plausible as well? If it were up to me, I would simply move it to "Grand Elder", but I'm sure some would agree. Perhaps see what the rest of the community thinks?
- I guess having the rest of the community decide would be good. Using it the way it's listed in the credits does serve both camps. Because just Grand Elder might confuse older fans, but Grand Elder (Guru) As listed in the credits and as I mentioned above, helps Identify...So Yeah. Discuss? Supersaiyanbatman 01:35, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
I agree, perhaps make a post on the forums and on Guru'stalk page?
- Already did so on the talk page, Forums I'll have to checkSupersaiyanbatman 02:37, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Saike Source Edit
In DBZ:BT2, Janemba is formed from the combination of "Saike Demon" + "People's Bad Energy." The Manual of Style says video games are an okay source is no other is available, so we can change the name to "Saike Demon" and put the game as its reference. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:32, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- yes dats true, in order to unlock janemba u have to fuse them two items.TheDarkPrinceReturns! 02:35, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- My only problem with that is he is unnamed in the anime... but I suppose that is what our MoS states.
Re: Opinion Edit
Had a feeling that second forum topic was coming up. Thanks for keeping me in the loop! --03:30, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Any time!
Sent you an email, I'd appreciate it if you could check it out when you get time! Thanks16:29, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Done! :D
Replied ;)15:22, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
hi I put a polll on my talk page. please vote.
Vegeta Image Edit
I could really use your input on this issue, http://dragonball.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum:Which_Vegeta_Image%3F&t=20100718002351. Thanks in advance! Banan14kab 00:56, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Will do!
Dragonball raging blast 2 Edit
Hi,my name is Sameed or Sam for short. I just wanted to ask when Dragonball Raging Blast 2 is coming out. The wikia says it's coming out on November 2nd but IGN says it's coming out during the third quarter of the year which would be from July to September.(sanwal94)
- The citation to the right is to the game's page on Amazon.com. It states it will be released on the 2nd of November.
Goku's Mom Edit
Do you know who goku's mom is?
- It was never stated who his mother is.
would ur guess be fasha
- No, because in the special she does not appear to be romantic with Bardock, and she says "your son" not "our son".
Dragonball raging blast Edit
Would you say dragonball raging blast is better than dragonball z BT games?(sanwal94)
- I prefer the Tenkaichi games, mainly BT3. I'm hopeful Raging Blast 2 can improve, as I didn't much care for the first Raging Blast.
Is golden great ape goku stronger than super saiyan 4 goku?(sanwal94)
- I believe they are relatively similar in power. The way I see it, SSJ4 is taken once the Golden Oozaru form user gains consciousness. I always found the "Super Saiyan 4" name odd, because it does not follow the golden hair transformations. The way I see it, SSJ4 is basically a Super Saiyan Oozaru in a normal form, causing for better fighting ability.
But it says on the wikia that golden great ape baby was stronger than super saiyan 4 goku so wouldn't that mean that golden great ape goku is stronger than super saiyan 4 goku?
- Could you direct me to where that is written? Because that was never stated, it is unknown which was more powerful.
I posted the link under pro wrestling.(sanwal94)
Pro Wrestling Template Edit
This template is designed for users who watch WWE or TNA every week. Me, I watched Raw and SmackDown every week and Impact! occasionally. Enjoy!
22:19, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
You know that wrestling is rehearsed, right?(sanwal94)
- Cool, I am not a fan of pro wrestling (haven't been since I was very young), but still pretty cool.
Go to the usage part on the following link: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_4(sanwal94)
- Ah okay I see, well in this case it talks about Golden Great Ape Baby being stronger, in which he did gain the upper-hand. His Machine Mutant/Super Saiyan power into a Golden Great Ape made him unnaturally strong.
Thank you very much. Talk to you later.(sanwal94)
- Any time!
Game cheats Edit
Don't you think there should be an article for cheats and walkthroughs of dragonball Z games?
- No, I do not.
plese tell me what you think of this Edit
Supremegogeta02:48, July 23, 2010 (UTC) This is a story i made up for dragonballz. It begans with raditz wright before he leves to find his brother goku
he has a son named golak. who he sees writght before he leves and is dissapointed because of his powerlevel
being 3. He than is mad and leves to find goku and we no what happens after that radditz dies.
And goku gose on defeating all evil such as cell,majin buu,baby,ect.golak was shiped off to a planet
so he would die instead it lands on earth by mistake.And during the super 17 saga the portal to hell is
open and golak goes to hell to find his dad while visting his dad the portal to hell is closed and golak is trapped
radditz and everybody tells golak all abot the Z warriors so golak finds out that goku and piccalo killed
radditz so he begains traning with everybody in hell until he is strong enough to kill every Z warrior
and 10 yreas later he becomes a super saiyan 5and now knows everyones moves that was in hell he than
uses instint transmission to ecscape out of hell and go to earth to find the Z warriors.He first finds
yamcha and he tells him to gather every Z warrior and meet him where he is.He does because he sinces how
powerful he is.All the z warriors arrive and golak tells the story everybody is shocked because radditz was
one of the weakest people goku's ever fight.The first to step up was tien he died after only two minits
of fighting chiaotzu is furiose and goes after golak he dies from a doubble sunday.Then krillien was next
android 18,16,majuub,gohan,and yamcha soon followed.Kibito Kai showed up and told piccalo to charge a speacil beam cannon
and goku charge a spirit bomb while they charge gotanks destract him for 3mins until he goes super sayin 4 and kills him Kibito Kai distracts him and holds on to him and piccalo fires the speacil beam cannon golak uses Instint transmission and dissapers and it kills Kibito Kai golak comes back and shots a deathbeam at piccalo and kills him.Goku throws the spirit bomb at golak but it does not kill golak it only weakens him.Goku and vegeta are shocked goku and vegeta go super sayin 4 and fues gogeta goes super sayin 4 and attacks golak.Goalk is losing so he goes super sayin 5 uses the solar flare and than use instint transmission
he powers up a spirit bomb and kills gogeta. THE END!!!!!!
- Um, pretty cool? Sort of hard to read.
sorry abot the dobble post my bad
Supremegogeta 02:51, July 23, 2010 (UTC)sorry abot the dobble post my bad
Heads Up Edit
Hey, how's it going? I know you've been working on your using page kinda recently, but I just wanted to let you know that it might have gotten a little too complex, because it won't even load for me, lol (though your talk page and contributions still work fine). -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:36, July 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Really? Is it still having problems? Thanks for letting me know.
- It still loads for me? 16:19, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Seems to load fine for me too. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 18:13, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
It could be an internet or operating system error, do you clear your cache, cookies, and such 10X Kamehameha?
- It's working alright today, it just takes a super long time to load. More than any of the articles, lol. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 08:07, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
Year Titles Edit
Hey there man. I saw that you changed all of the "# Age" to "Age #" citing that they were formatted that way in the guides. Which guides are you refering to in that. The ones I have seen (Daizenshuu, Super Perfect Guides, GT Perfect Files) I thought formatted them the way we had them already. Am I remembering this wrong, or is there another one that formats them differently? Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 02:03, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
- The correct format is "Age 000" rather than "000 Age". The "Age" following the number was actually my doing to further coincide with the "A.D" false translations. In the Daizenhuu and Super Perfect Guides, "Age" before the number is used, therefor I changed them all to their true correct forms. Now I just need to go along through the articles and change any (anyone can help :D). Does this make sense?
Yeah, that's cool. I was just unsure if something new had come out or if I was remembering the guides slightly wrong. It seems that it would be the latter. I took another look at them myself just now, and saw the same thing :D. Thanks for clearing it up though. I'll change them whenever I come across them elsewhere on the Wiki. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 02:19, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Awesome, appreciate it man!
Hmm, after thinking about it and seeing it around the Wiki, I'm wondering if this format change could cause some confusion. In English, one way of stating how old a person is, is "age 20" or "age 57". This is more common in media that has shortened their syntax such as newspapers, news shows, and magazines. These are very common though, so I'm worried that something that says "Death: Age 747" or something similar may lead some readers to think that the character was 747 years old at the time of their death. I know the Daizenshuu and other guides use the "Age 000" syntax instead of "000 Age", but the later is much more common and readible on an English site, I believe. Perhaps we should open this up for discussion among the community? Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 23:07, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- A valid point, but I don't really think we need to worry about confusion such as that. If you'd like to open up a discussion, be my guest. Talk to you soon buddy.
Community discussion Edit
Hi! There's a discussion going on here that would greatly benefit from your input. -- 05:22, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hey bro i was just wondering do you like Dr. Dre
VEGETA TheLegendarySuperSayian 07:05, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I honestly have no clue who that is haha? But I'm not a fan of rap, so probably not. Eminem is the only rapper who's songs I like.
- ew lol i hate eminem but Dr. Dre started eminem lol he produces him
VEGETA TheLegendarySuperSayian07:46, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
Ah I think I may know who he is, but yeah not a rap fan at all. Rock is my thing.
- lol well do you like cypress hill?
VEGETA TheLegendarySuperSayian07:51, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
I think I've heard one of their songs? Rock Superstar wasn't it? Na not really haha.
- lol yup thts the one but if anything you should listen to Valley of Chrome you might like that one.
VEGETA TheLegendarySuperSayian08:00, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
I'll give it a listen.
- kool dude and idk if i told u this already lol but check out Dragon Ball VT on the dragonball fanon lol im writing it in collaberation with TheDarkPrinceReturns!, and Saiyn Prince 5821 but ive done all of the work myself so far lol but check it out and tell mew at u think K? :)
VEGETA TheLegendarySuperSayian08:06, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
Sure man I will read it when I've got some time.
- ok all u gotta do is just click on the link i just left u or the one on my user page
VEGETA TheLegendarySuperSayian08:09, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I was thinking that too, I just kind of left them there because that's how it originally was. Perhaps I'll move those under "Explore the wiki" or "Community"? On the other hand, what do you think of the changes I made to the sidebar?
- They all seem good except those two, nice work. External sites isn't my favorite either, but I can see why it's helpful to some. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:04, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
I'll stick them under explore the wiki, as for "Related sites" I did that to allow users to check out other sites both official and community, as our wiki is part of the DB series fan-base on the internet, so why not display others as well ya know?
- Haha yah I know, I'm probably just a little sore after our recent spar with Daizex where they all told us that our site sucks because we use the more popular anime names. Whatever, we're still like 1000 times more viewed lol. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:10, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Understandable, I'm just trying to stay on good terms with Daizex, the communities may have their different opinions etc. but it's best to at least get along. I still think we should mention that we are dedicated to the FUNimation dub, but we can get to that once the whole semantic wiki changes and such is dealt with. I know your not part of this either, but I have been a bit displeased with how the whole Citation Corps thing is going. Only myself and one other member (Slayer) have actually been doing what the group is meant for, ah well maybe that will change. One last thing, have you noticed my huge overhaul on references for Goku's page? Over 100 now, still more to! This is what each page needs, plenty of citations!
- I did notice, and while a lot of citations are good, I think that having over 200 may be a little much, I mean the page looks more blue than black, lol. I think that if citations start to degrade readability, having fewer citations may be a good thing. Posting references at the bottom of the page without in-text citations is always an option for more general topics. This may just be my opinion though, as I haven't heard any other complaints. Don't mind me... -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 05:05, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Those little blue numbers don't really seem to make it unreadable (and keep in mind Goku has the longest article by far), but reputable wiki's such as Star Wars, Halo, Transformers etc. all have pages with hundreds of references. If there are ever just WAY to many, then yes we can always not have them in-text.
Thanks for the help Edit
Thanks for helping with the Quote for Goku on his page. I appreciate it. Willotaku :3 02:19, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Any time, just needed a few small changes, no biggie.
- There are no story changes between DBZ and DBZ Kai, with the exception of filler removal. Vegeta kills Burter even after Goku tells him not to and that he needs medical attention. Recoome is left laying in the dirt, he is seen later during Super Saiyan Goku's fight with Frieza, Gohan flies overhead and sees his dead body.
Super Saiyan Page Edit
- He is not a canon part of the series, he is from an OVA. We could put it in parenthesis however.
You can stop with the message Edit
You can stop with the MediaWiki message anytime. -- Invid Overlord 05:01, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- I assume you are talking about the message at the top? Simply hit, "dismiss".
Hey man, would you be able to block this anonymous user as he keeps vandalising King Kai's page? Thanks 07:53, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Seems 10X Kamehameha took care of it, thanks for letting me know though.
98tn only made an account today but he uploaded an image and then put it on this page. (I fixed the page but couldn't get rid of the image) Could this be considered vandalism or something?TreehouseOfBiscuit 15:13, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, that would be vandalism, thank you for your quick action. I also deleted the image. If he continues to do so, I'll deliver a warning. Thanks for letting me know.
On Frieza's page under 'Major Battles' Krillin vs. Frieza(second form) is mentioned twice.
2 Week facts Edit
Hey there. At one point we were discussing having the Featured Facts on the main page update every two weeks instead of every month. As the two week point comes up on this Thursday, I thought I'd see what your thinking on it is now that some time has passed. With two people updating it, I think every two weeks would be feasable. And in terms of facts to use, we have a Wiki here that has over 2,500 pages, so I'd be shocked if we ran out of interesting information to put up for years and years down the road. But that's just my opinion. let me know what you think. Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 22:51, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll post the five I came up with shortly, however, would you be able to post them come Thursday? I will not be home on either Wednesday or Thursday, so I will be unable to post them.
20:26, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
So I've been looking through a lot of blogs and blog posts recently that have devolved into shouting matches filled with obscenities. I know that our normal course of action on the Wiki would be to just censor the material so that it is appropriate for all ages as is our general policy here. But what is the policy as it pertains to Blogs. Do we edit the comment, hide or delete it, or leave them as is? It just seems odd to me that we go through so much trouble keeping everything appropriate for all ages here, but we allow users to slip into nothing but profanity on their Blog comments. Know what I mean? Also, on a side note, I'm noticing that there are a large number of users (generally new ones) that are almost completely ignoring the articles of the Wiki and are solely editing Blog posts and talk pages. Many of these are for the purpose of discussing and arguing about Dragon Ball fan-fictions. Should we politely suggest that the bulk of these discussions should take place on the Dragon Ball Fanon Wikia? I just want to make sure such actions don't deter users interested in official Dragon Ball material from using our Wiki after seeing large amounts of Fan-made material. Thoughts on any of these things would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Dragon Ball Z GT Goku 03:53, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Replied in discussion.
- Will do!
Need a consensus from the community on this issue. Any input is much appreciated. Thanks! 17:44, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
You said something about my edit on the destructo disk page. I GET IT ive seen the message and read it but its still there after 6 MONTHS. Stop.
- It's just the welcome message that every user gets on their talk page after their first edit. You are free to delete it if you like. In fact, you can delete any message you have read and don't want around anymore. Users are free to do whatever they like on their own talk pages, provided it can be viewed by users of all ages. 03:27, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
New Facts Edit
Hey man, I went ahead and put up the new facts like you suggested. I don't think you ever showed me your five facts (or I may have missed it, sorry, if I have :P) so I put up the other five of the ones I showed you on your talk page. Hope all is well. 03:27, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I apologize about that, I have been indisposed this week. Thank you for taking care of it.
a lot of people were dissapointed about Ryo Mito's confirmation of no GT in raging blast 2. But they made it up wit Cooler,13 Bojack and Hachisjkfwgdobwpapdoodleydoodleydoodoo. WHAT IS HIS NAME.lol. no wonder raichi was killed for makin a name like that. 21:53, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
thx a lotEdit
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your raging blast 2 updates, they keep me informed on the game's progress so far. 23:02, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- You're very welcome! Glad I could help.
there is an old japanese movie which shows Goku and Vegeta's mothers. I saw the movie when i was about 5. My cousin showed it to me. The funny thing is Goku's mom looks mean and Vegeta's mom looks nice.Lol. 21:03, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
btw here is the only pic i could find showin them.Could you PLZ tell us what movie this was and/or from where this is picture's from?
The Lookout Edit
I have brought it up to other users, but I believe that "Kami's Lookout" should be referred to as "The Lookout" and I would love your opinion on it. I have already created a Discussion Forum for it called "The Lookout". I would be grateful for feedback from you on it. Thanks!SuperSaiyn3Broly 03:32, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there, the Blank Userbox disussion, here, could use your input!
Goten's power Edit
I am a very big fan of Goten.. I was very happy when i READ in your article that Goten and Trunks's power were equals after their training in the Hyperbolic chamber... but I newer found this information in than manga AND in the anime.. does this information is false? Unfortunately, I prefer if this is true but I have the Dragon Ball Z's dvds with the VOST(french edition) and in the subtitles, Goten is not "equal'" to Trunks...unfortunately...
Okay, so I'm adding some images on Yamcha's page, but I'm not sure about image sizes, either 150px or 180px, what do you think?
14:33, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
I you need any help with the Weekly Poll, if your too busy or something, I would be glad to help you.SuperSaiyan3Broly 22:58, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
- If you won't be on like you said, DragonBallZGTGoku and I did last weeks weekly poll, if that was alright.SuperSaiyn3Broly 04:03, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Weekly poll Edit
I would also suggest that you let supersaiyan3broly help you with the weekly poll, no offence or anything, but it looks like its just not getting done. supersaiyan3broly has also put a lot of effort into the wiki. -SSJSensar912
Why did you remove the bit about Frieza and Dr. Gero? You never said why, I checked the page history. Atleast you left Tien up there, but Dr. Gero also got his hand cut off, and Frieza lost one of his arms, both his legs, and, technically speaking, his tail... he was killed as a cyborg but in the Warriors of the Dead episode he is shown in his fourth form, completely whole and not a cyborg. In "Vegeta's Respect", Dr. Gero was seen in hell watching the fight with Kid Buu. Not meaning any disrespect of course and I won't change it back unless you say I can. Ghostkaiba297 02:19, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Good Luck Edit
Hey there man. Just wanted to wish you good luck in all of your upcoming adventures. I hope to see you back and editing with us safe and sound when all is said and done as well. 04:09, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you man, I really appreciate it. I hope to get on the wiki again during the winter/spring and such before I leave for basic training and then head over-seas... (hopefully not Afghanistan haha). But thanks again and talk to you soon!
You're passing through what will be my future! I'm going to college next year and I'll possibly join in what is the US Marines equivalent in my country. Good luck, mate, and I hope you do well! Vegeta - San Talk Contrib 03:15, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
- That's awesome man! Haha, thanks and same to you!
hey i'm a new comer here but i would like to say thanx 4 the wiki and i hope to see you back soon p.s. we might see each other i just got done with basic trianing also at the time of this reading i well be alrighty overseas so mabey i'll see you bye The dark lord of fire ~ flamelord of time 20:59, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
Can you delete the american releasedate which there stand? It isn't confirm, it's just a date from a shop (maybe amazon). Shops often calculate the releasedate to sell more games, so we can't trust them for the date (just look at europe amazon, where they said a other date all 2 weeks) ...--SoranPanoko 08:57, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
The future of our wiki Edit
An important discussion about the future of our wiki would greatly benefit from your input! -- 22:45, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
so you like kakarot ? Edit
kakarot how can you be a kakarot fan? VegetaIsTheBestSuper Saiyan 3 03:27, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
Raging Blast 2 Edit
Hey, it's been awhile. You ought to try Raging Blast 2, it looks almost as good as Tenkaichi 3 and makes Raging Blast look like a mistake. I wanna get the Limited Edition but it's EU only. I suppose i could get it online but i dunno the region difference. I really wanted the Nameless Namek gi for Piccolo. Also, i don't get why Lord Slug isn't a playable character when he'll probably be included in the movie. SuperTron500 (talk) 21:44, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
hey man. good luck in future with your studies and career. and no worries, dragonballzgtgoku and i are taking care of the poll :) TheDarkPrinceReturns! 23:22, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I really appreciate that man! Come May I won't be back on the Wiki at all for a long time, especially because who knows where I'll be sent after I complete basic training. Hope to talk to you soon, take care!
Hey, how's life treating you? Have been missing seeing you around the wiki as often. I wasn't sure if you saw, but I'm trying to get our admins together for a brief conference to iron out a few details of the move. Let us know if you can participate! -- 09:26, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
How can I make my own template like the Villains one.HazeShot 06:49, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
New wiki up and running! Edit
Just dropping you a line to let you know the Dragon Ball Encyclopedia is officially up and running and ready for people to come by and edit! You can log in at the new site using the same user name and password as you have here and your edit history will follow you! Check out the forum pages here and there for more details. We hope you'll join us as we work hard to build the net's most encyclopedic Dragon Ball resource! -- 07:08, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, we're doing a quick vote on a minor wording change on the Full Power Super Saiyan talk page, and I was wondering if you could choose your favorite option. The vote is taking place here: Talk:Full-Power_Super_Saiyan#Votes. Thanks! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:40, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Please be safe Edit
Please PLEASE be careful while overseas...I know I don't know you, but It's never fun to lose someone, even if you don't know them. Just knowing there gone hurts X(. Like I said before, please be careful while overseas and come back safely
Your's truly- Nimbus69 00:47, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you both so much! Great to see some new users (well new to me haha) taking it upon themselves to improve the Wiki. Thank you both for your concerns and wishes!
07:08, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks guys! I won't be back for long, but for now figured I'd stop in and mess around on the Wiki. Some pretty cool new features (new to me... haha).
Hello SSJGoku93. I was just going to let you know, it seems that your name has been removed from the "administrators" area. I didn't know if you would want to add your name back, since you're here. Kil.ler.Baka.9 has enough! ..... talk ..... contrib. 02:20, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I will be going away again soon, so it would be pointless to re-add my name, as I will still be inactive. Thank you though! :)
RE: Hey Edit
Nice to see you're doing well anyway, I wish the best for you in your time in the army. Pity I joined about a month before you left, it would have been nice to get to know you more. Super Saiyan GoateeSend me a message! 14:11, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! And yeah that is a shame. However, you seem to be do going a great job helping to keep the wiki in tip top shape! Keep up the great work!
Re: Greetings! Edit
Good to hear from you! Seems like each day is a little busier than the previous one, but things are not going too badly in my corner. Hope life is treating you well. --21:57, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
So are you back on the wiki or are you just dropping by? Also if you have a spare moment would you take a real quick look at my profile and sign the Guest Book. Much appreciated if you do. 03:09, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
i just want to thank you for serving and protecting the U.S.A. i honer you for sacraficing your life to protect us back in America.I salute you and pray for you 03:35, January 9, 2012 (UTC)EmperorPeelaugh575
Thank you very much, means a lot to me. Take care and have a safe and happy 2012!
hi brother loves how you fight do you have a cell phone can you me my number 17185737061 call me okay? write back to me
Thank you for your service to our country. It is GREATLY appreciated. Best of wishes. Be safe. 18.104.22.168 04:30, January 24, 2012 (UTC)hi how are you
Glad to hear the Army's treating you well. Thanks for your service and best wishes!
-Anonymous wiki user
*Thumbs up*EditHey, thanks for helping save out country. I hope you return unharmed!
I may be the one of the newbs on here but i read ur thing on the main page and the word i got was respect i was lookin for the man who created the site to say u have my respect all the way
Question for an Admin Edit
Hello. I have a question. Would it be ok if I put some of my Facebook links to attack/character pages which I have created for some of the things featured on this Wikia? I am always looking for new ways of garnering attention about my pages and this would be a big boost in my opinion. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
hey im lwalt26, i was wondering if u can tell me the name of the founder for this wiki Lwalt26 05:01, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Another Alternate Timeline! Edit
hi there, my name is Rob, i am a huge fan of the DB universe so i know a lot about it and i often use this wikia and find it to be extreamly informative and useful, so good job on all the work you have done!
i have however recently come across a section that i believe needs some extra information on it, on the future trunks page under the section "another alternate timeline" it says this,
"However, this timeline returned to a peaceful state as the androids were deactivated and Cell traveled to the main timeline. This came with the loss of Trunks, which could have brought the Saiyan race to what seems to be extinction in this specific timeline"
i passed this by thinking nothing of it to start with, as it seemed logical, but then i considered that in this timeline, the events of Broly on New Vegeta would never have happened, meaning that Broly is more than likely still alive in that timeline and potentialy Paragus too, meaning the saiyans are not extinct, this can be backed up as the PSP game Shiin Budokai Another Road, broly is seen to be alive and joins forces with future babadi.
there is also the existance of Tarble, as i can see no reason as to why he too would be dead in that timeline.
thanks for your time and i hope this information is useful, if you have any information to sugest my thoughts are wrong i would appreciate you dropping me a message back to let me know! Thanks again, Regards, Rob
Thanks for the wiki and more importantly thank you for your service! Good luck and we'll keep this wiki going strong while you're gone
Good luck Edit
I know you won't read this message for a long time, but I appreciate the efforts you put into this wiki and your country. Keep up the good fight! TheGoof 23:01, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Thank You Edit
Hey! I'm sure you get this all the time, but thank you so very much for your service to our country. It really means alot to see someone I onece edited along with, go and protect my freedom, and ability to edit at all!
good luck, stay safe, and God Bless. --SSJSensar912 01:37, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
You're back?! EditHi, SSJGoku93. I'm glad to have met you yesterday! Also, does this mean you'll be on the wiki from now on? 01:55, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
New 2013 Movie PromoEdit
Hey, I did some editing on the promo photo that was being used on the main page. It was a subpar effort, but I got rid of a couple of the useless bits of Japanese text. I'm actually debating whether or not the rest should be edited out (or I'm just too lazy). What do you think?03:30, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Looks nice! Would you be able to remove all the Japanese text by chance?
I could probably figure it out eventually, the difficult part would be the text at the top.02:47, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Hi! I like what you changed on the main page. I was thinking something like that would be good for a long time. You probably don't know me because you were gone for a long time and I haven't really talked to you yet. Also do you know about long are you going to stay on the wiki? • • •
I agree, you've already done great things to the wiki on your first day, if you stay this wiki will improve greatly, even greater than it already is!
- I'm glad you guys like it! I am not sure yet how long I will be back for, probably a few weeks.
About the Main Page Edit
Hiya! I see that the Citation Corps are mentioned on the "Special Content" section on the Main Page. Would it be all right for you to also mention the Manga Force and the Grammar Project? Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 20:36, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Certainly! I will do so now!
Whats new? I've heard some rumors saying you used to be the founder of this wiki or something I dont know exactly. Anyway leave me a message it will be great to hear from you, I can make sig's and i can make you one if you like, eventually.
- Hey there! I am not the founder but I've been a member for over 4 years now. If you would like to make me a signature I'd love too see what you can do!
Main Page and Slider Edit
The main page alteration and the slider both completely mess up the format of the main page for users reading with the MonoBook skin. I think it's a great idea to do updates, but these ones are not currently usable yet for our users. Perhaps there is a workaround using more robust templates. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:49, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Why is it that tons of other Wiki's use those and no other users complained about it? MonoBook is the outdated old version correct? Such as the the one used over at the DB Encyclopedia?
- I think 10X believes that a large population of users use Monobook, when in fact hardly anyone ever uses it. • • • 00:55, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
I think what we need to do is get a general consensus of who uses Monobook, as for now, I reverted your edits 10X, I put so much work into that. I did leave the scroller out, I'll be running some tests. All other wiki's have moved past Monobook, that is why the DB Encyclopedia formed. We need to get a general consensus and work from there.
- I don't really see a need to pick one skin over the over—if the only thing needed to support both is leaving a faulty template off a single page then that's the best way to go. KillerBaka9, you are not being very helpful, please don't make statements if you have no proof. I can tell you that the first thing you said is wrong, and the second is speculation. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:21, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
For the record, the main page even with the slider looks perfectly fine for me when I'm using monobook. I'm not sure if that's because of a recent edit, but for me it's just fine, if only slightly off center, but that's not a big deal. Just saying. Deus Gladiorum (talk) 07:49, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Yah, it was my recent fixes. There were some formatting errors in the recently updated main page and main page template. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:55, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Your content is now fully integrated, we just need to be careful in the future with copy-pasting and paragraph breaks. I think you copied the news template on the main page, or possibly overwrote it, and when you did that you lost a > but kept the <! which messed a few things up. On the template page, I believe the issue was an extra space before a paragraph. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 08:02, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you 10X. Obviously because I don't use Monobook it looked fine for me, I didn't realize the mistakes with coding that I had made, thank you for finding ways to fix them. Sometimes with the jumbling up of text and coding mistakes are made, so again, thanks buddy!
Keep up the good job Edit
First congradulations on your return.
All right since it is usually the admins who tell the normal users good work when they edit pages, I guess its up to us normal users to tell to tell the admins good job. So ...
Ive noticed youve been making more and more contributions to the wiki. Keep up the good work. I think you and the other admins are doing a great job running the wiki . Keep up the good work.
Your doing a good job restarting the Citation Corps , and editing the main page. speaking of the main page i think a change needs to be made to the active administrarors box ... unless you dont plan on staying long
please add Join the Tournament in right column -- 09:56, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
DBZ 2013 Image without Japanese Text Edit
I saw you were looking for a DBZ 2013 image that didn't have japanese text for the main page, so i made this using various images I found on the internet. I don't really take credit for this because all i did was put a few layers together and did some minor edits to create this image. Anyway, here:
I have noticed that all the pages on the wiki use a different format for citing references, should we keep that format or switch everything to the format on the Citation Corps page. 18:18, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Hello old friend! Edit
Hey, good to hear from you! Sorry to not have responded sooner. Seems like talk of the Citation Corps has been pretty scarce over the past couple years since right about when the wikis split. The focus here shifted and few users seemed to show interest in the corps, and while the DBE's mission and technical features were more geared for stuff like that, there wasn't a strong user base to drive it forward. Anything to be done to get it moving again has my support, though I sadly can't get around to do much work of substance on either wiki anymore. --21:16, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
why doesn't goku ever meet his dad in other world as many times goku died
- You like those buddy? I can teach you how I made them so you can make changes or add some in the future.
02:50, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Nah it's cool, I'll just copy-paste using yours if I ever feel the need lol. I also checked out your wikia skin. Pretty slick. Some of the users expressed a desire for an orange background with blue links, but it could just take some getting used to. I'm sure the community will voice itself either way. Keep up the good work : ) -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:23, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
I've encountered one problem though, the quote and infobox's need a color change in order to match the background. Could you help me with this?
- Well whatever the last thing you tried was messed up the monobook versions lol. Sorry, I'm not a pro with the templates like you are. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:54, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Was the font the same color as the border and fill in your code? That was the problem I was having, black on black. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 04:45, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah I think that may have been the problem. I'll be back home for a few weeks, so I'll mess with it again soon. Glad you liked the character orb portals, figured they had a very Dragon Ball Esq. shape and such.
Good hex color codes Edit
Regarding the colour scheme change. Edit
I don't mind the addition of Goku in the background, but I dislike the new colour scheme. I just thought I should let you know, for the sake of users' opinions. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 03:21, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
I've reverted it back to our old style, with a few minor tweaks. Did not anticipate it to mess up the infoboxes/templates like that. We will have to find a color scheme that does not mess up the templates like it did.
Hey mate, how you doing? Anyway just wanted to stop by and tell you my thoughts and what I have heard about the changes you made. Firstly well done, seems you put alot of time and effort into it, so nice work. The orbs, they are hectic and everyone loves them! Only issue I see with them, actually it's not even an issue, is which picture we put for each character, I think maybe a poll somewhere on your user page or on a blog could work easy :) Also the order of them and who gets featured on the main page is a small obstacle. For me the order should be from left to right, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan or Piccolo, Gohan or Piccolo, Future Trunks, Tien, Yamcha then Krillin. as you can see I think the original Z Fighters deserve a place there more than Goten and Trunks, so we will have to see what the community's thoughts are on that. Villains to me shoudl be from left to right, Saiyans, Frieza's Elite, Ginyu Force, Androids, Cell, Majins, Buu. So yeh what do you think of those things? On the color of the wiki now, on like user pages and talk pages and stuff it looks real good. But on Wiki pages it's not as good I don't reckon. Actually nah, it looks fine on talk pages, also I am not a massive fan of change in any situation really, so I tend to like to stick how things are. So right now I am really trying hard to decide which color I like better! xD Okay I reckon keep this skin colors and the orbs how they are now, so keep your changes. But the Goku background is to me awful. Like you see all the tiny wikis that have like 2 edits a day on them and the ones that are branches off the DB Wiki, they all have a background that is detailed and alot of the time with a character in them and It would just make us look unprofessional if we had a character as our background. And the image is off in places and alot of the time you can't even see it so yeh :/ I reckon keep your changes you have made, but get rid of the Goku picture and replace it with the Orange dots on orange-yellow background like we used to have. Does that sound good with you? 06:50, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree in the sense that it does seem to evoke a correlation with those "My DBZ Wiki" or "Super Ultra Mega DB Wiki" spinoffs of this one. I think maybe the word for it is that it lacks...class... Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 23:10, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
We can discuss this more tomorrow. Thanks for the input.
Haha, no problem.
I've been trying to convince 10X to change for a while now, but he couldn't, so I'm happy to help in anyway possible.
I've recently sent this to 10X, and he said to give it to you, so I want to ask if maybe we could change the layout of the main page to be a bit like this one :http://es.dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Wiki. If not, then I totally understand, you've made the page 10X better already. Also, would you like to test the skins on the wiki I suggested? Tell me and I'll make you admin.
I would definitely love to use the orange used on our Spanish sister site, if we could get that Hex code I'd easily be able to make the changes. Secondly, we need someone with great photoshop skills to add in WIKIunderneath our main logo, do you know anyone in our community who could do so? We still need to find a nice background as well, so we'll have to keep searching. And what wiki is it you were suggesting to test on?
That's my wiki I'm willing to give so you can test skins on there. Just message me, and I'll give you admin rights. And for the photoshop thing, I bet this guy is great. This guy isgreattoo. As for the hex codes, I don't really know. I'll try to figure it out and give 'em to you ASAP. -- • • •
- Once we have an image selected, I will get a hold of you too begin testing. Thanks!
Found the code: ffa500.
- Perfect! I'll do some experimenting with this one. Thank you.
Main Page Edit
I've seen the changes you made on the main page, which are great by the way and I was thinking if you could make those changes to the Dragon Ball encyclopedia main page aswell?ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 16:23, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
I don't really have the time to work on both. I apologize!
Main Page Community LinksEdit
Not to be picky or anything, but on the Main Page, I saw the Community Links section, with images for Bandai Namco Games, FUNIMATION, VIZ Media, and Nick Toons. The Nick Toons logo has a transparent background, while the others don't. This somewhat bothered me, so I was wondering you you could replace the Bandai Namco, FUNIMATION, and VIZ Media pictures with these copies, but with transparent backgrounds. They are linked into these words: Bandai Games, VIZ Media, and FUNIMATION. Thanks, 04:33, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Done. Thank you.
05:58, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
Canon and Movie 14 Edit
A Dragon Ball canon has never been defined, so everything official is canon. The page Canonicity already existed, but was redirected to the Dragon Ball (franchise) page a while ago by User:10X Kamehameha: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Canonicity?diff=next&oldid=160227. Also, what you write about the film poster "oddities" is innacurate: it has never been stated Gohan couldn't trasnform into a Super Saiyan anymore after Old Kai unleashed his hidden power. Proof: Movie 14, GT, and the Shin Budokai games. Old Kai told Gohan to do like his Super Saiyan thing, which means powering up. Gohan also does his "Super Saiyan thing" when he turns Super Saiyan 2, and Goku does it when he truns Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan 4. Goku can changes his clothes: he is seen with his old style belt in Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! Same goes for Vegeta who, furthermore, already reverted back to his old Battle Armor in Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! User:10X Kamehameha already reverted your edits on the movie page for those reasons the first time: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods?diff=996277&oldid=996276. 07:55, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
You are incorrect, "canon" in regards to Dragon Ball is defined and commonly accepted as any original content created by the original author. The movies, DBGT, the games, etc. are not part of the original storyline, they are simply expansions, side-stories, what-ifs etc. Please familiarize yourself with what is canon and what is not. I am trying my best to fix these inaccuracies on the Wiki. If we hope to be taken seriously, we need the correct definition of canon, which is not "everything official is canon". I simply want us as a community to establish a foothold on what is truly canon and what isn't, both to avoid confusing readers, and to offer the correct information. I'd definitely like to continue discussing this and come to a proper conclusion. Thank you for taking the time to talk about this!
Hey mate Edit
These changes are getting kind of out of hand. Can you just change it back to the dark blue setting like your original change or please just back to our original skin color, set background and stuff. This one is real bad no offense, please eitherour original or your first change. Thanks 10:33, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
May I ask what is wrong with the current skin? It is the old skin with a slight orange color tweak to match the rest of the orange? It is only temporary until the skin voting is done.
The background, I feel, now just makes everything feel 'off' like everything is like a really light orangey color now. Like can we just go back to our original. The light bright kind of orange that lit up the page and everything. Gives it just a better feel especially for the users who have been here for a bit. Ya know what I mean?
Character Images Edit
Here's images for the second hero section. I'll get the others later. Numbuh424 asks how will we eat candy?02:51, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
Also here's one of 19 and 20 Numbuh424 asks how will we eat candy? 02:51, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
Here's the first eight for the support group. Numbuh424 asks how will we eat candy? 22:45, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks man Edit
Thanks for upgrading the wiki and just all around helping out when you've got the time. Cheers! The Odd Musketeer 19:09, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
Is this one good?
I made a Live Action remake of the first episode of DRAGONBALL. Please share if you like it. It would mean a lot to me. Thank You.
Here is the link:
Re:Bills and Wiss Edit
The website that first published the news: Manga News Japan, as well as the first website that published the scans first: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/11/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-new-scan/ 22:07, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Fan websites as a source Edit
The wikia and fan websites are not created nor updated by the series' staff, so fan websites can't use each others as sources. All the fan sites get their info from the same original and official source. Citing the original and OFFICIAL source also avoids being biased choosing a single fan website out of 200 as a source. 23:32, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
If the site properly cites the source, and in this case, a Japanese site in need of proper translation; there is no reason we cannot use it if it more easily distinguished our source, especially a site as reputable as Kanzenshuu. As long as the reference is correct, we can use it.
Portal images Edit
Heya mate. I appreciate your adding the portal section for the main page. We've received a few requests from others for more characters to the portal. I denied their request for the movie villains (primarily Broly and Garlic Junior) and I agree that we must maintain the canon villains to the portal, which leads me to agree that the following need to be added to the portal as well: King Piccolo, Red Ribbon Army, Baby, and Shadow Dragons. If you can make those thumb images for these 4, we can add them right underneath the last column, making a complete DB-Z-GT oriented timeframe for the portal rather than keeping it DBZ based only. I agree we don't need the likes of Myuu, Rilldo, Broly, Garlic Junior, etc as they are tertiary at best, but we do need images underneath the last column for Baby, Shadow Dragons, Red Ribbon Army, and King Piccolo. Whenever you get a chance, if you can make the round image slides for them, we can easily alter and add them to the current roster on the portal at the very end. Thanks in advance mate. - 21:18, December 18, 2012 (UTC)
- OMG! Thanks for making those other pieces; I see you're working on them now. Once you've finished those, there's one more we need: Machine Mutants. This one should have an image of Myuu. How about this Rilldo/Myuu duo for that Machine Mutant link:
- I believe we should have them listed as such under the last segment ending with Majin Buu in the following order respectively: Red Ribbon Army-Mercenary Tao-King Piccolo-Baby-Machine Mutants-Shadow Dragons. Maybe we can add one of Garlic Junior after the aforementioned as a last one as he's also in the series. Once these are all done in the order given, can you update the portal with the aforementioned info. We don't really need any portal images for the likes of Wiss/Bills or Tambourine as they are tertiary characters. The only other two that are above importance are Garlic Junior and then Emperor Pilaf's team. - 00:48, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes haha finally had some time to do them! My current set up is King Piccolo, Tambourine, RR Army, Merc. Tao, Machine Mutants, Baby, Shadow Dragons, and Film villains (image of Bills). What do you think?
- I am against the addition of Tambourine and Bills or any of the movie exclusives. We can add Garlic Junior as aforementioned and Pilaf instead. For Pilaf's image: These should be the sufficient amount for all the characters. Two rows of heroes and two rows of villains minus the movie exclusives who don't play as much role. So basically, it should be King Piccolo-Red Ribbon Army, Mercenary Tao, Machine Mutants, Baby, Shadow Dragons, Garlic Junior, and Pilaf Gang. - 01:04, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
I'll replace Tambourine with Pilaf, but I believe the addition of a "Film Villain" portal is nice, that would include Garlic Jr. as well. I'm only using the image of Bills because he is the most recent film villain.
Hiya Goku. I don't know if you'll see this anytime soon, but 10X said that you may be able to help. I saw that pages like the main page or and Wiki Activity there is a heading for content. This heading is not capitilised like the others. So maybe you'd be able to edit it.
Here's a screenshot.
If you wouldn't mind... Edit
Apparently a new user on chat (with only 5 prior edits) instigated a forum about having me demoted, and emailed staff at a point when it was like 8 to 3 in favor of the motion (all 8 being people that chat and don't edit much if at all). Anyway, I know I shouldn't be worried, but if you get a chance I would appreciate you voicing your opinion either way. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Admin_powers_should_go Thanks! -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 23:06, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
DB wars wiki blog Edit
Could you comment on this blog:http://ike.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Raging_Gohan/What_does_this_site_lack%3F#comm-6995 ? it's about another db wiki, which I'm trying to make interesting.--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 19:23, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
could you delete this comment made by me as an anon.http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 ?--ASSJ R GThe Ultra ThunderEdit Countcontribs 23:04, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
We had our own summary, why was it changed to the copy of that of another website? ALso, there several info removed, the 15 years thing, Goku doesn't need to travel since he has instant transmission, several names are linked twice or more. I've fixed all this. 06:32, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I wrote just about 90% of the current summary after having read the various summaries on Kanzenshuu and other sites. Given that unless a user here lives in Japan and has seen the film, all we can do is borrow information from credible sources that have summarized the film. The summary we had previously was poorly written, and the edits you just made to it were full of grammatical errors and not written up to standards. You can make changes, but they must be written properly and professionally. The words "travel" and "comes" are essentially of the same meaning. I must ask, is English not your first language?
- Just to tell you that it's not confirmed that the Oracle fish is a she. I'll fix this. And I'll see if I can fix other things. 06:50, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
The summaries I've read have all listed the fish as female. Could you link me too something proving this false? But of course fix whatever you find necessary, creating our own unique, correct and professionally done summary is the goal.
- Because the fish is voiced by a female voice actor. Goku is also voiced by a female, yet he's not a she. The more correct thing to do is to not refer to it as she or he but use "Oracle Fish" instead so that no matter what the fish is, we're still correct. Other things I'll fix: the kids form base Gotenks, who then turn Super Saiya, they don't form Super Saiyan Gotenks directly. The word "birth" of the Super Saiyan God is confusing, since it can be confused with the birth of Pan and make reader think she's the Super Saiyan God Bills was looking for... 07:05, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
Bills EditBills is the official spelling:
That is not an official document. Read these interviews.
- It's official. In fact, there is two official spellings: Bills or Beers, Birus is a fan thing. 21:34, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
You're trying to telling me that Akira Toriyama's own words are incorrect, and that a case for a 3DS is? I'm taking this too the forums. Our naming conventions for both "Bills" and "Whis" need to be decided.—This unsigned comment was made by SSJGoku93 (talk • contribs) .
- Akira Toriyama named Bills in Japanese: ビルス, and there is several to write ビルス in English. The only two that appear written in lating letters on official merchandises are "Bills" (http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00BN4FZS4/) and "Beers" (http://dbcp.jp/). 21:46, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Please explain your side here,
Request for help Edit
- Take a look at this preview showing a possible new logo and background. Let me know if you want me to change anything on either of them. JoePlay (talk) 18:57, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
Replied on your page
- D'OH! The logo image was 5 pixels too wide. My bad. Get the updated logo here. As for the balls getting cut off, what do you mean exactly? This screenshot is what I see on my 1680x1050 monitor. The outer balls are "cut off" but only because of my monitor's resolution. This screenshot shows what someone should see when using a monitor with a resolution of 1920 pixels width. (I was able to make that screenshot by dragging the edge of my browser window onto my second monitor.) If you need me to change anything else, just say the word. JoePlay (talk) 20:57, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
New background Edit
- Glad you guys like it! New wordmark (logo) as well. :)
RE: One more Request Edit
Sure you can help at anything just show me your power level list about yo son goku/movie13/dbz battle of gods and GT below my power level in the topic forgot something which LegendarySSJ4 is helping too or you can send it here.
I had a couple of suggestions about the main page, and I was wondering what you thought about them. One was adding a scroll bar to the section with links to different articles (like the Heroes and Villains of the series) so that it's smaller and doesn't fill up the entire browser screen, and the other was showing the total page edits since the wiki was set up. I already talked to 10X, and he says the changes sound fine, but since you've become the de facto controller of the Main Page, he says (and I agree) that I should run it by you. Shakuran13ThisendsNOW! 21:32, May 12, 2013 (UTC)