Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Directory: Characters → Humans Valese (パレス, Paresu; lit. "Palace") is Goten's girlfriend during Dragon Ball GT. Even though Valese is naive and a bit spacey at times, she is a good person and has true feelings for Goten.
She is rich, has a strict upbringing, and her parents spend little time with her.
Valese has a slender physique with wavy brown hair parted down the side. She wears a bright yellow dress with a matching pair of yellow boots. She wears gold crescent-shaped earrings and a golden necklace.
Dragon Ball GT
Valese is first seen when she and Goten go out on a date. She said her previous boyfriends had never taken her out for ice cream before. Humorously, she thought she was supposed to eat ice cream cones with a spoon. Mr. Satan arrives on the scene and quickly makes a fool of himself. After Goten finds Valese face-to-face with Baby in a human body, he fights the Machine Mutant only to be taken over. Valese then watches the possessed Goten as he flies off, calling him "mysterious."
Super 17 Saga
In the Super 17 Saga, Valese is seen on another date with Goten when they are attacked by Pui Pui, a former villain who has escaped from Hell. After Goten kills Pui Pui, they are attacked by Yakon, who is killed by Trunks. After this, she witnesses Goten and Trunks killing Android 19.
- Japanese: Natsumi Yanase
- FUNimation dub: Amber Cotton
- Blue Water dub: Carol-Anne Day
- Latin America dub: Rebeca Gomez
- French dub : Joëlle Gugui, then Naiké Fauveau-Mellerin
- Another version of Valese is seen in a poster of Dragon Ball GT, where she is blonde with a red dress.
- In multiple dubs, Trunks describes Valese as the fiancee of Goten. This is, however, a mistranslation.
- Valese is not surprised when Goten flies or becomes Super Saiyan, unlike many humans.
- Valese has several common points with Videl : both were hated by Chi-chi initially, both are from a wealthy family, both have strict rules (Videl's husband must be stronger than Mr. Satan, Valese has a curfew), both have a family life where they have little interaction with their parents, and both are in a relationship with a son of Goku.
- She doesn't know what ice cream or hamburgers are, probably due to the education given by her parents. Moreover, she tries to use cutlery to eat these foods.