"You put up quite a good fight there, weirdo. I didn't think I was gonna have a chance to do this thing."
Vegeta Jr. (ベジータジュニア) is a descendant of Vegeta and Bulma, although it is unknown whether he is descended through Trunks or Bulla. He makes his first (and only) appearance in the final episode of Dragon Ball GT, "Until We Meet Again".
Vegeta Jr. physically resembles Vegeta, down to his upright standing hairstyle and widow's peak. The hairstyle of Vegeta Jr. resembles that of his ancestor, Vegeta. Vegeta Jr. also wears an outfit similar to the one his ancestor Vegeta wears during in the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament, except his pants are shorter. He also wears fingerless gloves.
Even though Vegeta Jr. is only seen for a moment in the series, his personality is shown reminiscent of his ancestor Vegeta.
Vegeta Jr. is introduced in the last episode of Dragon Ball GT as Goku Jr.'s opponent in the World Martial Arts Tournament. The result of their match is never revealed, but both are seen to have the ability to become Super Saiyans, despite the fact that they are both less than one-quarter Saiyan.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – Vegeta Jr. shows this ability in the World Martial Arts Tournament when he fights Goku Jr.
- Rapid Aggression – A rapid fire kick technique used against Goku Jr. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
Main article: Super Saiyan
- Super Saiyan – Vegeta Jr. uses this form against Goku Jr. in the World Martial Arts Tournament. Though he is only roughly 1/16th Saiyan (as Akira Toriyama, the creator of the series, said that less than a quarter Saiyan cannot transform), he apparently can still transform. He appears exactly the same as Vegeta does when he goes Super Saiyan, his hair not changing shape, but the color going blonde and having a more pronounced aura, as well as his eyes turning blue-green.
- Japanese: Ryō Horikawa
- FUNimation dub: Christopher R. Sabat
- Latin American dub: Luis Daniel Ramírez
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Alfredo Rollo
- Dragon Ball GT
- Vegeta Jr. (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Goku Jr. (Base/Super Saiyan)
- Vegeta Jr.'s true heritage is never revealed; Akira Toriyama simply stated in an interview in the Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files that Vegeta Jr. was a descendant of Vegeta and Bulma.