Vuon is a tailless dinosaur-like humanoid with orange skin.
While little is known about Vuon, it's easily assumed that he possesses the same sense of justice as the rest of his teammates. Seconds before being knocked out of bounds after his plan to restrain the berserk Kale proved futile, he bravely fights against her.
Vuon was one of fewer individuals that didn't seem to be unfazed by seeing movements of Goku in his Ultra Instinct -Sign- state which even gods and angels were supersized at.
Dragon Ball Super
Universal Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga When Kale was on a rampage in her Legendary Super Saiyan form, Vuon hid behind some rubble and prepared to attack her. He told her that the Pride Troopers would no longer tolerate her violence and then he attempted to restrain her with his Justice Whip. However, Kale broke free and knocked Vuon out of the ring.
After the rest of Team Universe 11 is eliminated, Vuon is erased along with Universe 11 by the Zenos. He is later revived with the rest of Universe 11 when Android 17 uses the Super Dragon Balls to resurrect all of the universes that were erased.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Justice Whip - Vuon uses this attack by charging an energy sphere in his hand then firing it in a yellow energy wave that wraps around his opponents and renders them powerless.
- Fighting Pose - Vuon's Justice pose.
- Dragon Ball Super
- Vuon vs. Kale (Legendary Super Saiyan)
- Vuon, Toppo, Jiren, Dyspo, Kunshi, Tupper, Zoiray, Cocotte, and Kahseral vs. Choki and his spawn
- Vuon, Kahseral, Tupper, Zoiray, Kettol and Kunshi vs. Goku (Base/Super Saiyan)
- Like the rest of the Pride Troopers, Vuon's name appears to come from a kitchen appliance, namely the Japanese pronunciation of the word "oven" (オーブン ōbun).