There were fifteen Warrior-type Namekians on planet Namek before Frieza's attack. Power Levels of Warrior-type Namekians estimate between 1,000 and 42,000. With a power level of 42,000, Nail is the most powerful of this type alive during the Frieza Saga.
The first three of these type seen were the Namekians who challenged Frieza in Moori's village. Three other warriors were seen challenging Frieza when he arrived at Grand Elder Guru's place. Another one appears in Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler.
Video game appearances
In Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza, a Namekian Warrior (若者, Wakamono; lit. "Youth") can be summoned using certain cards during battle; his power level is 42,000. Two Namek Warriors named Maima and Tsumuri are playable characters in Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan. A Namekian Warrior is one of Vegeta's opponents in Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu.
Dragon Ball Online
In the computer game Dragon Ball Online, Namekians fled to Earth after having their home of New Planet Namek attacked by the game's central antagonist Miira. In Dragon Ball Online, the Warrior class represents the race's Warrior caste, however, they are notably more similar to Piccolo (technically a member of the Dragon Clan), who they derive most of their techniques from, rather than having techniques created on their own like the Dragon Ball manga's original Warrior-type Namekian caste. Once reaching the required level of skill, a Warrior may choose to become a Shadow Knight or a Dark Warrior.
The Dark Warrior sub-class is comparable to Piccolo in the later arcs of Dragon Ball manga, and use Claw weapons, which grant them access to stronger physical skills than the previous Warrior class. Dark Warriors can additionally learn Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade, and Dragon's Punishment, which restores life points based on the percentage of damage dealt.
The Shadow Knight sub-class utilizes Axe weapons and can deliver critical, long-ranged "area-of-effect" spiritual damage. Additionally, the Shadow Knight skill Steal Life can rob their enemies of their health and transmit it to them, and can acquire the critical Self Destruction Wave, that sacrifices LP for high spiritual damage, adds an additional 50% of the damage dealt when it hits the opponent from behind.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse series
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, the Namekian Future Warrior is a Warrior-type Namek and over the course of the game's story can become powerful enough to be considered a Super Namek as they are capable of defeating or fighting on par with the likes of Mira, Kid Buu, Demigra, Broly, Great Ape Baby, Super 17, and Omega Shenron. The Namekian Future Warrior can also used the Kaio-ken power-up as a Super Skill. They can also have Elder Kai use his Unlock Ability to draw out the Namekian Future Warrior's hidden potential granting them their Unlock Potential as an Ultimate Skill transformation.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, the Namekian Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) is also a Warrior-type Namek who becomes strong enough to be considered a Super Namek as they are capable of defeating or fighting on par with the likes of Lord Slug, Kid Buu, Supervillain Broly, Supervillain Janemba, Cooler/Metal Cooler, Golden Frieza, Final Form Mira, and Hit. The 2nd Namekian Future Warrior can used the Kaio-ken as an Awoken Skill transformation which allows them to access the x3 and x20 multipliers depending on the amount of Ki they have charged up when activating the transformation. The Namekian Future Warrior can have Guru use his Drawing out Dormant Power ability to Unlock the Warrior's potential which increases the Attribute Range from 1-100 to 1-125. Guru can also increase the Namekian Future Warrior's Level Cap after certain updates (which also effects all other custom character files) and each time Guru is surprised by the depths of Warrior's hidden potential. By completing the "Final Advancement Test - Super Class" (which is unlocked after obtaining a "Z" Rank the first 5 advancement tests), the Namekian Future Warrior can obtain their Potential Unleashed Awoken Skill transformation without going through Elder Kai's ritual. If the Future Warrior aids Nail in protecting the Guru's House time rift anomaly's Namekian Dragon Balls from the invading Frieza Force, it is revealed that the Warrior possesses a dormant ability that can increase their power. Dende reveals the ability can only be awoken by fighting against other Namekians and suggests that Nail and the mysterious Namekian Piccolo (whom Dende does not know in the rift's alternate timeline). After speaking to Nail, Dende, and Piccolo (who arrived after sensing the Warrior's dormant power) they can take on Guru's House Quest: "Namekian Awakening" during which they fight against Nail and Piccolo. During the battle, the Warrior manages to unlock their Become Giant Awoken Skill which allows them to transform into their Great Namek form which is unlocked permanently after defeating Nail and Piccolo twice.
- 3 Warriors in Moori's village who challenge Frieza, and are killed by Dodoria. Their Power Level is around 3,000.
- 3 Warriors in Elder Tsuno's village who appear only the anime and look very much like the three Namekians who challenged Frieza. Those three Nameks were killed by Vegeta and never were confirmed to have been revived.
- Nail – Bodyguard of Grand Elder Guru. Fused with Piccolo in order to fight Frieza.
- Piccolo – Originally a member of the Dragon Clan as King Piccolo, but reborn as a warrior type when King Piccolo reincarnated himself through reproduction to create a stronger clone. His fusion with Nail officially makes him the strongest Warrior-type Namekian and the strongest Namekian. He then fuses with Kami (his "counterpart") to become a Super Namek.
- 8 other Namekian Warriors in the other 4 villages (before Namek's destruction).
- 3 Namekians who appear only the anime and that arrive at Guru's house to protect him from Frieza. Their Power Level is around 10,000.
- Maima – A Warrior-type Namekian named in Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan. He is Tsumuri's partner, and gives Gohan the Two-Star Dragon Ball. He and Tsumuri join Gohan's party and later, Piccolo fuses with them.
- Tsumuri – A Warrior-type Namekian named in Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan. He is Maima's partner, and gives Gohan the Two-Star Dragon Ball. He and Maima join Gohan's party and later, Piccolo fuses with them.
- Unnamed Namekian Warrior – A Warrior-type Namekian that attacks one of the Cyclopian Guards in the movie Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler, only to fail, but is saved by Gohan.
- In Dragon Ball Online, Namekian Warrior is a playable career. An Unnamed Child Warrior and an Unnamed Dark Warrior appear in a promotional trailer for this computer game.
- In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, the Future Warrior will be a Warrior-type Namek if Namekian is selected as their race and during the game's story, the Namekian Future Warrior will become strong enough to be considered a Super Namek. A Frieza's Race Time Patroller named Reso will also mention that the Warrior-type Nameks are said to be as powerful as his race as well as the Saiyans. Several other Namekian Time Patrollers also appear to be this type as well.
- In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, like in Xenoverse the Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) will be a Warrior-type Namek if Namekian is selected as their race and during the game's story, the Namekian Future Warrior will become strong enough to be considered a Super Namek. After training with Nail and Piccolo in the Guru's House time rift anomaly, the Namekian Future Warrior unlocks the Become Giant Awoken Skill which allows them to access their Great Namek transformation.
- In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, there is a clothing option available to a Namekian Future Warrior, called the Namek Warrior's Costume which is described as a battle suit worn by Namek Warriors (who are described as a Namekian tribe). It also appears in Xenoverse 2.
- In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, the 2nd Future Warrior gains access to their Great Namek form while fighting Nail and Piccolo. Before the quest that unlocks this ability, it is stated by Dende that the warrior must fight against their own kind to awaken this dormant power, implying some warrior-type Namekians (like the 2nd Future Warrior) require the assistance of other Warrior-types to gain access to their Great Namek form.
|Castes||Dragon Clan (Dende Priest, Poko Priest) • Warrior-type Namekian (Shadow Knight, Dark Warrior) • Mutated Nameks • Dark Namekians|
|Namekians||Bibra • Bongo • Cargo • Cymbal • Dende/Future Dende • Drum • Fargo • Gamelan • Guru • Kagyu • Kami • Katas • King Piccolo • Lord Slug • Maima • Moolin • Moori/Future Moori • Nail • Nameless Namekian • Naraka • Piano • Piccolo/Future Piccolo • Tambourine • Tsumuri • Tsumuri (Namekian Hero) • Tsuno • Ukelele • Unnamed Namekian warrior • Vic|
|Fusions||Biwanei • Colohan • Daccolo Daimaoh • Den-Goku • EX Prilin • Kibicoloshin • Ultra Fusion (Namekian) • Piccon • Prilin • Unnamed fusion of Piccolo and Dr. Mashirito|
|Transformations|| Great Namek (Super Giant-Form)|
Red-eyed Namekian form
|Related articles||Ajisa • Battle on Planet Namek • Cell • Cell Jr. • Lord Piccolo • Lord Slug's spaceship • Namekian Dragon Balls • Namekian Frog • Namekian language • Nameless Namek's spaceship • New Namek • Birthing an Egg • Porunga|