"You're just crazy about that boy, Goku, aren't you?"
Goku continues chasing Pilaf's Flying Fortress. Back at the Antique Store Town, Colonel Silver finds out that the Dragon Ball is getting away. Emperor Pilaf also finds out that the Dragon Ball is getting away. Yet he has one obstacle: Goku. Emperor Pilaf opens the window for him but falls out. Goku saves him so Shu and Mai repair the Dragon Ball (Goku doesn't know it is a fake). Goku drops it and it breaks.
Meanwhile, Chi-Chi starts to miss Goku. She and the Ox-King talk to an old lady who says that he is coming. Silver finds the bird holding the Dragon Ball, but a pterodactyl eats it. The Ox-King throws a rock at it for the wedding (Goku and Chi-Chi). Emperor Pilaf comes but everyone thinks Goku is coming. Shu poses as Goku. Goku finds Chi-Chi picking flowers (instantly recognizing her). They both are happy to see each other again, and they both have fun. The Red Ribbon Army comes and destroys the Ox-King's palace.
While everyone runs, Emperor Pilaf takes the Dragon Ball out of the pterodactyl's body. The Ox-King battles the Red Ribbon Army, destroying many tanks in the process, but he then gets captured in a net. The Red Ribbon Army finds Emperor Pilaf and shoots him, but he then escapes in his flying fortress. Goku and Chi-Chi see the smoke and head toward the village.
- Bird vs. Pterodactyl
- Ox-King vs. Pterodactyl
- Red Ribbon Army vs. Ox-King
- Emperor Pilaf vs. Red Ribbon Army
- The old lady is also a fortuneteller and acts as a predecessor of sorts to Fortuneteller Baba.
- After Chi Chi accidentally knocks Goku into a tree, he shrugs in pain, but in the next shot when Chi chi complains she needs to be more lady like, Goku is smiling in joy. Goku goes back to shrugging in pain in the very next shot.
- Continuity issue. How does pilaf know to look inside the pterodactyl for the Dragonball? Colonel Silver seems to be the only one that sees the pterodactyl eat the gull carrying the Dragonball and the Ox-King kill the pterodactyl. Pilaf only sees the Ox-King carrying the dead pterodactyl.