"So what do we do now, genius? Any bright ideas?" -Zaacro
Zaacro (ザークロ Zākuro) is a alien who appears in the Dragon Ball Z anime.
Zaacro is a pink, shapeshifting alien.
Main article: Namek Saga
They almost succeed by disguising themselves as Namekians and leading them on a false Dragon Ball quest. After Raiti comes with Krillin, Gohan, and Bulma for the first three Dragon Balls, Zaacro goes with them for the Dragon Ball in the tornado, the one in the giant's castle, and the one in the ice cave (where he mysteriously vanishes). His true form is similar to Raiti's except his skin is dark pink and he is also taller. After Raiti and Zaacro reveal their true intentions, Krillin and Gohan easily defeat them, leaving them trapped on the Fake Namek.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Brain Drain – A technique where, connecting appendages sprouted from his head to the head of his target, Zaacro can review the memories of another.
- Shapeshifting – Zaacro can shapeshift into another form, such as a Namekian.
- Telekinesis – While Krillin was wondering how the two "Namekians" knew so quickly what their purpose was, Zaacro show them his magic abilities with a telekinetic show.
- Illusions – Raiti and Zaacro can project illusions.
Video Game Appearances
- Raiti and Zaacro are two of the few characters never to die in Dragon Ball Z, as they are last seen trapped on Fake Namek.
- The alien giant from Monmaasu who has a Black Star Dragon Ball stuck in his tooth in Dragon Ball GT bares a striking facial resemblance to Raiti and Zaacro.